Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,466 members, 7,911,127 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

She Just Want To Go Far From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Want To Go Far From Me (1051 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Want To Go Far From Me by businessman7(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2017
Good day house and happy Sunday
Please I need you'll advice mostly the ladies
I have a girl I dated for 3 years and still counting in which I have done so many things for her and also empowered her not to be dependent on me or her family because no one in her family is really ready to help I give money to take care of her feeding
Last year she took jamb which I told her to select a school in Lagos so I can cont taking care of her in school but she ended up choosing uniport which I know the school is something else its more of like they train olosho in that school coz I once travel down there for a job I knew what I saw there
To cut the long story short she took the post utme for uniport in which she didn't make it then she ended up blaming me that I don't want her to go to school
This year now she has gotten another jamb form in which I told her that I can't keep a distance relationship and this is what I have been telling her before we came this far but she still insist on going far from me now she chose uniabuja for her school
Please house what would you all advice me to do please.
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
Uniabuja na anoda Olosho quarters oh!
grin but dem no badt reach Uniport girls(doz ones get champions league for that section)

Uniport girls can like töh fvck!! grin

she wants a place where she will be jyrating and flexing...place wéy be say U no go dey com evrytime...So she go fit dey run her package steady

WISE UP

1 Like

Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by businessman7(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:
Uniabuja na anoda Olosho quarters oh!
grin but dem no badt reach Uniport girls(doz ones get champions league for that section)

Uniport girls can like töh fvck!! grin

she wants a place where she will be jyrating and flexing...place wéy be say U no go dey com evrytime...So she go fit dey run her package steady

WISE UP
Thanks bro the moment she gains admission I'd take my mind off her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by lytech1(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
You make her realize you cant do without her by taking up the responsibility of her parent.

Exactly why she takes u for granted.

A lady whom you have help this far must give you an equal regard her parent deserve,bt reverse is the case here..

My advice:withdraw ur care and let her suit herself.
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by shegxi(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2017
Make she find her bearing.....shikena.

If u continue and she later says she doesnt want to marry u, dnt blame her cos the handwriting I already on d wall..
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 07, 2017
From your own words, you taught her independence, so set the butterfly free to discover the world on her own. Perhaps she needs a little space so she can focus on her studies. IDK her, but I can vouch that not all women are the same. Distance in the relationship doesn't mean she'll cheat. That's if she has a strong personality & won't be influenced by her new surroundings. My advice to you is to let her be. If she's a good person she won't forget your good deeds & jeopardize your relationship. If not, then at least you won't be wasting three more years of your life on an ungrateful person. Either way you win the way I see it. Because the distance will be an opportunity for you to test & see where her loyalty lies.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by Idonki(f): 3:37pm On May 07, 2017
Jst bi kareful
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by pasqal09: 5:12pm On May 07, 2017
I don't knw why men keep making this mistake of putting a girl thru school with the hope that she'll eventually get married to u.

Well good luck with that.
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by IamAirforce1: 5:18pm On May 07, 2017
One chance
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 07, 2017
businessman7:
I have a girl I dated for 3 years and still counting in which I have done so many things for her and also empowered her not to be dependent on me or her family because no one in her family is really ready to help I give money to take care of her feeding
Last year she took jamb which I told her to select a school in Lagos so I can cont taking care of her in school but she ended up choosing uniport which I know the school is something else its more of like they train olosho in that school coz I once travel down there for a job I knew what I saw there
To cut the long story short she took the post utme for uniport in which she didn't make it then she ended up blaming me that I don't want her to go to school
This year now she has gotten another jamb form in which I told her that I can't keep a distance relationship and this is what I have been telling her before we came this far but she still insist on going far from me now she chose uniabuja for her school
bros free her...she jst wants to taste life...i suggest u break up wit her wen she gets d admission
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by firstking01(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
See this potential maga....hope you are not planning on sponsoring her in school shocked??
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by McBrooklyn(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
cry
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by businessman7(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2017
firstking01:
See this potential maga....hope you are not planning on sponsoring her in school shocked??
to you I am a maga but I don't feel like any because I earn more than I give
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by eezeribe(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
businessman7:

So you want to sponsor the education of someone else's daughter...
The heart break that awaits you is still doing frog jump...

1 Like

Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by eezeribe(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2017
businessman7:

Don't come back to Nairaland and cry had I known
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2017
businessman7:
I never said you are a "maga"..i said "potential maga", meaning you are not yet fully a maga....you exhibit the characteristics of a maga...the qualities of a maga in you are glaringly evident...it's just a matter of time and you will bloom into a full maga...but, after helping to polish her educationally and she finds a more educated suitor in her course of paper chase, don't come here and create a thread on how the girl you saw through school dumped you cos we 've seen and read similar cases here often times....na me go first bash you....channel that your money and sponsor your sisters/brothers or cousins....you sefsad, she's already showing you signs that she's gonna ditch and cheat on you and that's why she wanna school far from you....wake up young man....look for a mature lady that falls between or within your age bracket and engage....leave all these teenagers who's still feeding from the milk that falls from their mother's breast cos they will definitely end up breaking your heartsad.…for them, as far as life is concern they must flirt their youthful age……nough said, a word they say is enough for the wise.

Goodnightundecided

3 Likes

Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by olac21(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2017
businessman7:
Ahh..see this guy oo..that doesn't matter now...you are a potential maga...believe me!
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by solomix10(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
i pity those guys that showers their supposed gfs in Uni with money nd spend a lot of time calling... While they ar bleepin around in sch... the best Word for dz act is #BADMARKET
Re: She Just Want To Go Far From Me by IdeyFindWife: 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=firstking01 post=56302365]I never said you are a "maga"..i said "potential maga", meaning you are not yet fully a maga....you exhibit the characteristics of a maga...the qualities of a maga in you are glaringly evident...it's just a matter of time and you will bloom into a full maga...but, after helping to polish her educationally and she finds a more educated suitor in her course of paper chase, don't come here and create a thread on how the girl you saw through school dumped you cos we 've seen and read similar cases here often times....na me go first bash you....channel that your money and sponsor your sisters/brothers or cousins....you sefsad, she's already showing you signs that she's gonna ditch and cheat on you and that's why she wanna school far from you....wake up young man....look for a mature lady that falls between or within your age bracket and engage....leave all these teenagers who's still feeding from the milk that falls from their mother's breast cos they will definitely end up breaking your heartsad.…for them, as far as life is concern they must flirt their youthful age……nough said, a word they say is enough for the wise.

Goodnightundecided…[/quoteD

Rotl... grin grin grin

See mouthed sense; the guy is a Maga-larvae awaiting "Magamorphosis" before blossoming into a fullscale maga of the wagbalicious mugun specie!

Botanical Name: Muntulansis Magalis

but seriously...dis is why I always campaign against cradle-snatching! All these young un's still got enuf thotting in dem yet!

Besides, dem Neva know life. if hin wan dash persin money, the Chibok Girls are back and I can bet Buhari can't feed dem alone; let him go dia and dash dem money for beta blessing!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story : The Day I Lost Control, See What Happened (18+) Episode 1 / Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact? / How To Date Successfully As A Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.