Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,862 members, 7,942,161 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1313530 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Addenn: 1:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Hi mate, just want to encourage you not to be downhearted or be confused which expectations can bring about considering that, after 3 months of lodging your application this is the least of your expectations from them. As 'stateboy' has said try getting a notarize letter or letter headed to attest to it from your school since it was organized by your school association. Please just try and think and act swiftly. Pray pray and pray. I feel what will be going through your head now. Is indeed not easy but anything what doing is what doing well to the very end. God is your bone marrow.
Paulson91:
I got this responds from Immigration after 3months of my Application. The Certificate of Induction which was said to be not Genuine or seen as a fake document was issued during my 100 level Departmental Induction which is being organised by the Department student Association. The Certificate of Induction and the Immigration Mail is shown below.
Dear friends, I solicit for your kind Advice and directives as I am still yet to responds to the Immigration Mail.
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 3:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Its always recommended you certify your documents with a notable notary or lawyer.
If i were you, i will get a letter from the department, get the documents certified again and then forward it to the immigration.

Paulson91:
I got this responds from Immigration after 3months of my Application. The Certificate of Induction which was said to be not Genuine or seen as a fake document was issued during my 100 level Departmental Induction which is being organised by the Department student Association. The Certificate of Induction and the Immigration Mail is shown below.
Dear friends, I solicit for your kind Advice and directives as I am still yet to responds to the Immigration Mail.
God bless us all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by beatmonster(m): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Good morning great people.

Pls I want to do my masters in Australia but I have a challenge. My waec certificate dob (error) doesn't match the dob on my international passport (actual).

Will sworn affidavit on the dob error on waec work?

Please I need your advice and guidance people.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Paulson91:
God bless us all

Why will you upload such document for Visa application ? It is not a compulsory document, so you would have ignored it.
The certificate of induction actually looks fake (no induction or license number to authenticate it) and is obviously the handwork of your departmental executives just to raise departmental funds.
I was given similar certificate and ID Card of Nigerian Mining and Geoscience Society (NMGS), even while in 100 level.
My advice to you is to visit the body and initiate the process of registration and thereafter send authentic evidence.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Paulson91:
God bless us all
Natural justice is not a sign of good thing to come unless you satisfactory proof yourself or risk rejection at times with 3 years ban, you actually shot yourself in the foot by adding that certificate to your application and you don't have the luxury of time for any NSE registration now. Go to your alma mater, explain to your HOD or any high ranking person in your department, get a letter headed letter with stamp detailing how you come about the certificate (departmental/academia stuff and not from professional awarding organization), notarize both the letter and the certificate and also be prayerful.
Goodluck.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dubyz: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2020
beatmonster:
Good morning great people.

Pls I want to do my masters in Australia but I have a challenge. My waec certificate dob (error) doesn't match the dob on my international passport (actual).

Will sworn affidavit on the dob error on waec work?

Please I need your advice and guidance people.

Yes sworn affidavit will work , make sure you provide your birth certificate or other necessary documents to support the real date of birth
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by beatmonster(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Dubyz:

Yes sworn affidavit will work , make sure you provide your birth certificate or other necessary documents to support the real date of birth

Thank you for your reply Sir.

Will birth certificate from NPC work?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulson91: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks all for your kindhearted Advice and Suggestions. I pray that God almighty will continue to see us through in our individual needs, Amen.
I really Appreciate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Glorrid: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
bligs:

Natural justice is not a sign of good thing to come unless you satisfactory proof yourself or risk rejection at times with 3 years ban, you actually shot yourself in the foot by adding that certificate to your application and you don't have the luxury of time for any NSE registration now. Go to your alma mater, explain to your HOD or any high ranking person in your department, get a letter headed letter with stamp detailing how you come about the certificate (departmental/academia stuff and not from professional awarding organization), notarize both the letter and the certificate and also be prayerful.
Goodluck.
What about a situation where you had a natural justice query since September and you replied in October but till now they haven't said anything?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Otumbalamba:

Ok, when did you lodge your visa.

1st week in Dec. What of you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheAfroBlog: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello house is it possible to get admission for M.SC Computer Science or M.Eng Software Engineering in Australia, with a weak second class upper like 3.7?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheAfroBlog:
Hello house is it possible to get admission for M.SC Computer Science or M.Eng Software Engineering in Australia, with a weak second class upper like 3.7?
Sure you can.

3.7 is second class upper.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello house
Please advice
My friend holds a HND from a polytechnic in finance and she wants to apply to study in Australia schools,
can she apply straight to Masters with HND in finance??
But if she cant apply for masters straight
Between Graduate diploma and graduate certificate, which is advisable that would optimize her chances of visa application.
OR
Please advice on which one she should be applying for.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Plzz my people, will lodging an application without an agent lower the risk of getting a grant?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 12:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Glorrid:

What about a situation where you had a natural justice query since September and you replied in October but till now they haven't said anything?
They will reply at the appropriate time just that more background checks is ongoing.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 1:50am On Jan 12, 2020
When you see 70k aud on your Coe... Guys there, can we really pay the remaining fees. embarassed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gentlemate00: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2020
70k Aud to get COE or total tuition fees for your program. Anyway whatever your tution fees per year divide am with your semester or trimester that will give you amount to pay. More so your offer letter will state how much to deposit for issuing COE.

Justasking:
When you see 70k aud on your Coe... Guys there, can we really pay the remaining fees. embarassed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 5:53am On Jan 12, 2020
jide4lagos:
Plzz my people, will lodging an application without an agent lower the risk of getting a grant?
Nope, if you do the right thing.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Justasking:
Who are the “we” grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2020
gentlemate00:
70k Aud to get COE or total tuition fees for your program. Anyway whatever your tution fees per year divide am with your semester or trimester that will give you amount to pay. More so your offer letter will state how much to deposit for issuing COE.

It's for two years.. I've paid 1/4 to get the Coe... Just asking if Students can actually work and pay up... Since they mostly want you to have one year fund.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 7:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Solitin40:

Who are the “we” grin
You follow..o grin Can we pay the subsequent fees. Especially since they want us to show one year fund.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Divino:

1st week in Dec. What of you?

Second weak of December.
Which course are you going for.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2020
Otumbalamba:

Second weak of December.
Which course are you going for.

Engineering Management
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2020
Divino:

Engineering Management

Which school bro?
Bsc or master?
Did you study Engineering before?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2020
We shall all get visa grants this week in ijn, amen.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
aivewobhor:
Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
aivewobhor:

Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gentlemate00: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bros you go help your understanding, if you can just read from back. i did read from page one to current page..Its like going for exam.Lol

From the response its doable but each person personality will contribute to that. Your zeal and desire to succeed will come to play not only in Australia in any country you find yourself. i greet u

Justasking:
It's for two years.. I've paid 1/4 to get the Coe... Just asking if Students can actually work and pay up... Since they mostly want you to have one year fund.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please house Advice

My friend holds a HND from a polytechnic in finance and she wants to apply to study in Australia schools,
Between Graduate diploma and graduate certificate, which is advisable that would optimize her chances of visa application.
OR
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Salomeolubiyi: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
louis44rhema:
Thanks so much SoftKey..... I will be coming to Southern Cross University for a PhD study by February 2020, so, I will need plenty of your assistance to enable me settle in. Hope to meet you. Thank you once more.
please I need a guideline from you on how to apply for a PhD in Australia

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Salomeolubiyi: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
please I need a guideline on how to apply for a PhD in Food Technology/ Food Chemistry in Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
WestAfrican:
Congrates bro. I like the way you have written your timeline. It is very concise.

Australia is a land of endless opportunities. Lookout, grab, cease and utilize them.

Oga WestAfrica please advice

Please advice
OR

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (690) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: siredmond30 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.