Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) (66482 Views)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Olayetan(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
SmartChoices:
Do you have a problem reading or deliberately refuse to read?
I believe she has both
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Rilwayne001: 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nathan2016: 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
tunnamaniah:
this is why I hate some Nigerians, bunch of hypocritical bastards, I have a friend who is a complete hustler, freelancing oo, CPA ooo, name it, he is there doing his thing, this guy dey hustle his mind out in a clean way when some mofos are asleep, when he finally gets his pay, he like expensive things, (rugged jeans, neck chain, iPhone) his money, his stuff. it's not everybody that want be lowkey motherfucker, his hustle, his money, u have no damn right to tell him how he spends it. get that into your thick skull and every other mofo like you.

until u can prove it in court that he is a fraudster, you have no fucking right to deny him of his right. Until you are harrased by these bastards puting on uniform, u won't understand.

The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is they like putting everything in a box. Categorising it.

Some people like to show off, legit money
Some dont

And the worst part you will see people., young people justifying these SARs actions, mainly because they might not have any thing to loose.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Rilwayne001: 12:24pm On May 09, 2017
kolajoo:
lipsrsealed cry Fish brain. Smelly olosho

Shut up!

Yahoo boys really deserve to be castrated, they are more like armed robbers sad

3 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2017
My own case is different grin its now a normal thing for me... at least a week won't go by without them stopping me.
I don't just get it... is it a crime to be young, cute, rich and good looking in Nigeria?.. very annoying bunch... they will be delaying someone from meeting up with important event.
God pass them

I will not stop looking good
... cool

6 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2017
Nathan2016:

The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is they like putting everything in a box. Categorising it.

Some people like to show off, legit money
Some dont

And the worst part you will see people., young people justifying these SARs actions, mainly because they might not have any thing to loose.

One ediot here is saying to dress the way u want to be addressed.

So police are now supposed to build cases based on our dress code

So if I'm bokoharam now, I can wear a suit and no one will ever suspect anything, even if i hold a poster saying "I'm carrying a bomb", they will just be like, he's joking, how can he carry bomb and be wearing suit...

Just soooo annoying.

15 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 09, 2017
WIZGUY69:
My own case is different grin its now a normal thing for me... at least a week won't go by without them stopping me.
I don't just get it... is it a crime to be young, cute, rich and good looking in Nigeria?.. very annoying bunch... they will be delaying someone from meeting up with important event.
God pass them

I will not stop looking good
... cool
Discretion will preserve thee. Be wise. Even if you are not a yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Olayetan(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2017
The level at wich SARS are harassing youth this days is becoming unbearable,
If you dress well u are a yahoo boy
If u carry bag u are a yahoo boy
If laptop is found with u, dat one na die oo....

I

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by jericco1(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2017
That's the problem with SARS, most at times, they use their position to intimidate people. Urgh!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by pablito21: 12:36pm On May 09, 2017
so much disdain 4 de police
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2017
Nathan2016:

Lol..leave the guy Jare

Menh to go out with m big phone dey fear me since I encounter those guys.. they were like 4, with guns. Acuused me of being a cultist. and asked me to open my phone. Menh as a freenlancer, I have many foreign currency transaction, I just thank God ,the person handling d phone na olodo..

If you have been in the shoe, menh

Me dem catch me with my lappie for night come talk say I be G-Boy. I sleep for station that day with mai shayi, conductors, basically nocturnal folks trying to make a living. Dem come free the oloshos after dem collect money or puna... bro leave talk.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2017
maxysmith:
appearance matters .....according to d story d guy was having dread on his head, an iphone with him and also we are not sure of the kind of cloths he put on....it maybe crazy jean
so tell me how will u judge dat kind of person

Imagine talk grin
so because of some group of black wearing mofos.. he should now start dressing like a deeper life Pastor

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by intruxive(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2017
Biafraordeath:
they ask us why haven't we develop our land and I tell them immediately u give us Biafra we will develop it.
Because if Biafra is now this rubbish can't happen from Yoruba SARS.
The time is coming. This rubbish from Yoruba sarrs will stop.

no body will upress we igbos again through sarrs
lol grin ultimate warrior
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
DON'T mind the F[s]ool, I bet the pained jobless people mentioning me from stating the fact either are criminals, Yahoo people and from a lineage of thieves, that's why they are so pained from my comment, I repeat again Yahoo boys and criminals deserves to be castrated, the havoc they have created on earth justifies the maltreatment they re[/s]ceive.

Your post shows that you're immature and at the same time far from civilization.
Am tempted to agree with the folks that calls Nigeria a zoo..
is that how things are been done in a sane society
Go back and re read what the guy posted again... He was later dumped at 3MB.. if SARS has evidence that he's a Yahoo boy (which he may be/or not).. they will take him to station.. I will not blame you.. because you're a Lady (foolish one though)

5 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by maxysmith(f): 12:49pm On May 09, 2017
Did i say anything of such? but is good to dress nd look responsible
WIZGUY69:

Imagine talk grin
so because of some group of black wearing mofos.. he should now start dressing like a deeper life Pastor
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2017
if u carry dread cut....n use an iphone and wear versace n good designers and to make matter works the way u dress.. n have a ride..omo SARS go be ur pady...cos dem go worry ur life

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Tracyomo(f): 12:59pm On May 09, 2017
What if he is innocent?
GloriaNinja:
undecided ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT REALLY A YAHOO BOY? I CAN'T VOUCH FOR ANY MOTHERFUCKER BECAUSE YAHOO BOYS DESERVES TO BE CASTRATED, IN AS MUCH AS SARS ARE INHUMANE, THIEVES AND YAHOO BOYS DESERVES MAL-TREATMENT, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
It depends on your comportment I think. Middle April this year I was returning from Adoekiti to Ibadan. Infact just at Iwo Road, some SARS guys walked up-to and said hello, may we know u. I was so tired and frustrated cos I had gone to see my mum who by now I should have gotten her a Toyota if not a Benz, but Buhari Economic policy no let us see road. I had my tab in my hand, was putting on a fitted polo, a sharp designer jeans, nice footware and a face cap with my bag crossed. I knew those sarse guys normally lay ambush there but I was lost in thoughts of my business.
Who are you and what do you do for a living? Immediately I got aware of what was happening and without wasting time I replied them sharply, I'm Ebuka and I'm a business man, my shop is down there. They led me to somewhere nearby so passersby wouldn't see what was happening. There I saw them ransacking one guy. Everything in his bag was on the floor still they were not satisfied. They asked for my complimentary card, I told them I have non with me now that I'm just coming from Ado where I went to see my mum. They asked me to remove everything in my pocket, I removed my bunch of keys and some airtime I bought. One of the airtim fell off and they even said sorry, take it easy. LoLs. They asked my to open my bag, I opened and told them it was only clothes that was inside. They said alright, you welcome. You can go. And I left peacefully.
It would be second time I have been stopped and searched. And I have never been maltreated. Attimes you just have to play along with them.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by TerrorSquad147: 1:03pm On May 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
undecided
hahahahaha grin grin she's really off-point my brother

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by salesforce: 1:05pm On May 09, 2017
Lol
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2017
Tracyomo:
What if he is innocent?
If he is innocent then I don't support the inhumane act against him but yet again, he might be guilty for the crime labelled against him, all these criminals in sheep's clothing can't be trusted, a lot is happening these days.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 09, 2017
obizm414:

EFE BBN na bad boy?... Nah just excuse jor .. Dread has nothing to do with being a YB.. They just want to extort young boys .. If the boy is YB or not.
80% of dreaded guys are criminals, 15% musicians, 5% are normal.
I'm not justifying their actions, I'm just saying they youths should appear moderate not like gangsters.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by protocoll(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2017
Biafraordeath:
they ask us why haven't we develop our land and I tell them immediately u give us Biafra we will develop it.
Because if Biafra is now this rubbish can't happen from Yoruba SARS.
The time is coming. This rubbish from Yoruba sarrs will stop.

no body will upress we igbos again through sarrs

bros, I'm double sure, ur brain is paining you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 09, 2017
MrFuckallday:
[[s]quote author=YOUNGSTUNNA post=56348987]Na you cause am, your appearance matters... una no go hear... you be woman wey dey dread...
you no sey na bad guys dey dread...

lesson go cut ya hair....

if you like quote me, I no go dress up with my suit and my hair well trimp make any person come Harass me....
NA ONLY GOD DEY SEE INSIDE, OUR NAIJA MEN IN BLACK DEY JUDGE OUTSIDE [/s]
Dumb post.
I drop my cap for you Mr Wiseman.... if I be police and I see you dread hair, wey you no be footballer or musician... I go harras you...
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Iamwrath: 1:12pm On May 09, 2017
Sars are armed robbers, so many people have shared their stories ,

your comment is very insensitive even if he's a yahoo boy , it's wrong ,
GloriaNinja:
undecided ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT REALLY A YAHOO BOY? I CAN'T VOUCH FOR ANY MOTHERFUCKER BECAUSE YAHOO BOYS DESERVES TO BE CASTRATED, IN AS MUCH AS SARS ARE INHUMANE, THIEVES AND YAHOO BOYS DESERVES MAL-TREATMENT, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.