Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) (66490 Views)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
That's nigerian police for you.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Jakama90:

What of you that rape old women... Will you change?
son, are you okay?
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
exlink10:
Stewwpidity is worst than HIV

This SARS people eh.. Their foolishness no get part 2

They feel so intimidated when they see rich guys on the streets.

You call everybody Yahoo Boy in this country while the men Yahoo Boys which is the foreigners and the expertraits in this country are being guarded by this nonsense police.

If they open this SARS people eye and they see how these so called expertraites are milking this country dry and stealing trillions of dollars every month in this country, they will shot any foreigner on sight.
its called expatriates. And they aren't thieves
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2017
lonelydora:
Why do our policemen feel intimidated whenever they see a rich young boy?
I have also been wondering

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by exlink10(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
its called expatriates. And they aren't thieves

sorry for the wrong spelling

and how old are u?

when u grow up, you will remember that someone on NL told u about this
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by naughtyboy7(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
SArs are very very useless set of morons, harrasing and extorting innocent citizens..... they are even worst than arm robbers and God will punish them severely... bunch of illiterates.. can u imagine.. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
exlink10:

sorry for the wrong spelling

and how old are u?

when u grow up, you will remember that someone on NL told u about this
lol. Look who's asking my age.
You Haven't worked with any expatriate, and yet you carry your crooked fingers to type "expatriates are milking your country dry".

I don't blame you, don't think and grow Rich, be looking for innocent hustlers to blame your misfortune on.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by whizcartel(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Na you cause am, your appearance matters... una no go hear... you be woman wey dey dread...
you no sey na bad guys dey dread...

lesson go cut ya hair....

if you like quote me, I no go dress up with my suit and my hair well trimp make any person come Harass me....
NA ONLY GOD DEY SEE INSIDE, OUR NAIJA MEN IN BLACK DEY JUDGE OUTSIDE
SMH... Nigerian mentality...
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by justi4jesu(f): 7:59pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
ok. When i want to withdraw, I'd inform you.

sure i will be waiting.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Daslim180(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Isrealux post=56356730][/quote]

You father and whole generations are idiots.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

80% of dreaded guys are criminals, 15% musicians, 5% are normal.
I'm not justifying their actions, I'm just saying they youths should appear moderate not like gangsters.
bro shut the Bleep up .. What about the so called gangsters that have skin on them or lowcut .. Does it make them not gangster.. Nigerians we just have one bloody backward mentality

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by jargo89(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
frankloloko:
The real yahoo boys look so clean , clean shave , they don't put on polo or rugged jeans . They're made but those one that collect 300 dollars will save money and buy iPhone , dreed , half naked . Especially Yoruba type , cos they want to show off with empty pocket . Real men are always on low key .
How does this have to do with tribes? Are you that dumb?
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by rasheedmalik113: 10:15pm On May 09, 2017
This mis sarz not real sarz,why u don't show peaple yr face?....
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by stacyadams: 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
frankloloko:
The real yahoo boys look so clean , clean shave , they don't put on polo or rugged jeans . They're made but those one that collect 300 dollars will save money and buy iPhone , dreed , half naked . Especially Yoruba type , cos they want to show off with empty pocket . Real men are always on low key .
..very true,,come olabisi onabanjo uni,,,u go knw yahoo boys dere dey fall hands,,,100 dollars dere head go turn upside down,draw tatoo,open ear,do dread,,sag shorts,,,,meanwhile my nigga build house for em mama ,buy land get motor,always on low key with em long sleeve shirt

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
TruthNigeria:

You're a F**L
I take am resemble your papa. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by stacyadams: 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
shine ur eye if ur around okota,festac and round about for isolo especially working hours,,,them dey patrol wit one mini bus steady,,ibadan and ago iwoye na another useless place dem dey worry
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by goldedprince: 1:50am On May 10, 2017
and na same sars dey guard hush and emoney.
what a world grin grin
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

You and me know that Jamaica is a land of Rastas... where there's a Rastafarian, there's a weed.

lol
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 12, 2017
simonjassy:

lol
fact bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.