Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) (26817 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by technicallyrich(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2017
these reminds of the bueaty and the beast.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Antoeni(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2017
Wait Ooo this Lara Oshiomolen no dey get belle? Abi dis is *one of d terms and conditions attached to their marriage. ( Beauty and Beast )

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
Promo Promo Promo! Own a soc+ network today. https://www.nairaland.com/3792712/promo-own-social-network-forum
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by raymond1550(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=veekid poste =56419949]So this Lara babe no wan born for oshiomole abi? [/quote the guy no sabi fire
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Bukayot: 1:44pm On May 11, 2017
Lobatan minus your salary
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by dinggle: 1:45pm On May 11, 2017
How is stealing from Edo people to donate to IDP camp laudable? This is why I m disappointed in Buhari, why hasnt he been probed? This pick and choose probe will not take Nigeria anywhere.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Babzeeto(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2017
Adams is a disappoitment to manHOOD gringrin

Meanwhile

Money is talking tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2017
They are from north east displaced by bokoharam
You can also google it for.more information

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 1:48pm On May 11, 2017
NextGovernor:
What money can do in this life ehhhh.

Just imagine a beautiful young girl like this married a moving cadaver just because of money...
Money talks and bul s..h.it works, welcome to the real word wink
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Melinde: 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
See as oshomole carry belle wey em wife suppose carry

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
I
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by brojoshua: 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
The leaders shared all that is meant for all Nigerians among themselves and then are giving little part of it to the rest that they made and caused to be poor, as if one scatters few corn grains to a multitude ofchicken, And people will be praising them for that. Ours is a very hopeless generation
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by bedspread: 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
temitope277:
y is that lady lyk dat cheesy
LYK WAT!!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by YelloweWest: 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
NextGovernor:

Just imagine a beautiful young girl like this married a moving cadaver just because of money...

Hahahahaha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by YelloweWest: 1:55pm On May 11, 2017
agbangam:
Osho-Baba, ur Pr.ick no dey work again My friend do us a favour and bang dat juicy Pvssy angry .. Pls I can do it free for u, its getting to 4yrs now cheesy
Womb watchers. Make ona free the babe. I don't think she wants monkey looking kids!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by goldedprince: 1:57pm On May 11, 2017
rule 1: get money
rule 2: get more money
rule 3: dont stop getting more money

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by sukkot: 2:00pm On May 11, 2017
must everybody have pikin ? osho already has many pikins. this woman is for jollofment. once pikin comot for woman body thats the end of that body. it dont look good no mo. so lef osho alone to enjoy his wife. if she born she go become iya apati and osho will have to go look for another air hostess cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
DollarAngel:
No Baby Bump seen yet ooooo.

I think her husband stole the baby bump. Its clear in the picture!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by titopius(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2017
Dis lara go sabi give head wela see as her mouth dey
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by intruxive(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
Amory:

Remember the river niger over flooding

Some years back?
so they will live in idp camp for ever? Oshi, pls they should resettle them asap
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by temitope277(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2017
bedspread:
LYK WAT!!!!
cheesy
bedspread:
LYK WAT!!!!
lyk ur head
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
NextGovernor:

if an ex governor is a moving Cadaver what will an ordinary person like you be? I guess you will be the soil that he is walking on..Stop making unreasonable comments or at least always think before you post a comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by leonine1(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2017
finaly01:
This thing is looking more like a contract marriege. Why she no wan carry bele
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THINKING THAT
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
Part of the disadvantages of marrying a much much younger wife. She would get you doing things young people do. See has Baba Osho put hands for waist ? Baba osho is wasted ...........
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by MOSICATED5(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2017
finaly01:
This thing is looking more like a contract marriege. Why she no wan carry bele
womb watcher spotted
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by MOSICATED5(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
DrGill:
Wowww
But this Lara no get shame oo, her papa mate
anyhow,Money is Good sha

nyc one
wetin go bring shame between prik and Toto?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Bobby808: 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
TippyTop:
This is like the 10th donation by oshiomhole and his Olosho to IDP camps.
Useless man.
na the tinny wife wey nor gree get pekin dey vex me.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by hohafrank(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2017
I thought they have divorced.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN / Consumers To Pay Full Electricity Rates From July 2021 / Police, Customs Officers Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack Checkpoints In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.