Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) (26818 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
bubu2019:
Osho baba pls call me to ur oda room if you no fit give this woman belle nah,walahi i can help you
Osho is impotent.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 11, 2017
You use Edo people's money to buy food items for them.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by ojibole(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2017
hahaha I just imagined oshiomole naked kai...black fugly balls
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by kecee99(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2017
Repent, Jesus is coming soon
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2017
grin Lol at the word 'Donate' You didnt donate anything. Is it not government money you're using? Or is it your personal money?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Part of the disadvantages of marrying a much much younger wife. She would get you doing things young people do. See has Baba Osho put hands for waist ? Baba osho is wasted ...........

Sounds like an advantage to me. Activity keeps you fit and young.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
TippyTop:
This is like the 10th donation by oshiomhole and his Olosho to IDP camps.
Useless man.
you're wicked. do he shouldn't donate to them again?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2017
I love this girl's legs. straight and long
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Beey(f): 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
NextGovernor:
What money can do in this life ehhhh.

Just imagine a beautiful young girl like this married a moving cadaver just because of money...
Too harsh.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by iphyjones(f): 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
temitope277:
y is that lady lyk dat cheesy
wetin she do
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Sounds like an advantage to me. Activity keeps you fit and young.

LOL........ Can Baba Osho be made young again ?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL........ Can Baba Osho be made young again ?

Yes nah cheesy Nothing keeps a man younger than a caring and sweet young wife.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Yes nah cheesy Nothing keeps a man younger than a caring and sweet young wife.

LOL...... But while her engines are just revving, grandpa's engine don knock........
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by TippyTop(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're wicked. do he shouldn't donate to them again?
Charity begins at home. How many orphanages has oshiomhole donated to in Edo state?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by evansjeff(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
IDP in EDO STATE?

Who are the internally displaced persons?
how many times will you be told that those IDPs are from the northeast during the last administration, Edo state government only helped out when the camps in the north were over crowded, the state government built a school, hospital and other basic amenities for them, they now leave normal lives and don't even want to go home anymore.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Oju4190: 11:41pm On May 11, 2017
Is osobaba pregnant for Lara?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 13, 2017
ojun50:
Iara don finish Adams waist see has him hold him waist
hahahaha amor you dey craze I swear grin hahaha mad man chai see as I dey laugh dey roll for ground cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? / Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.