Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,056 members, 7,966,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (40700 Views)

Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On May 11, 2017
Some women dont really want to marry, they just want it to be recorded that they took a pix in a wedding gown with an unfortunate man.

Hence the need for proper medical tests before committing to a partner.

You dont want a life contract with a vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by sunshineV(f): 10:15am On May 11, 2017
Another married slay mama gone
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by doyinbaby(f): 10:19am On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Please is she wearing a bra in the third picture

I am so confused undecided
this is not good at all.....don't you have any conscience

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by YelloweWest: 10:22am On May 11, 2017
anitapreeti:
Am sure she posted her wedding pics on Facebook.
Beware of Facebook!!!
RIP
If this were to be true 1billoin plus people would be dead shortly after posting a picture!
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by YelloweWest: 10:23am On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Sick bastards everywhere!!

You need help from mental illness
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by cutedela: 10:26am On May 11, 2017
Oh death,why take suzy so quick? R.I.P to the dead. This must be a major loss to her husand
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
Omolewa212:
You're so inhuman to think everything is worth joking with
Noted.
Next time, I'd joke about that push-up bra you're wearing in your profile picture
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2017
anitapreeti:
Am sure she posted her wedding pics on Facebook.
Beware of Facebook!!!
RIP

Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by Duru009(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
She doesn't look healthy to me
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by gwama: 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
This is the work of the spiritual wife of her husband. Before getting married, you have to know the background of your partner, it is very important. undecided
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by chigo003(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2017
It shall not be well with village people if they were involved. Hope she made peace with Jesus?
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Always remember to use your brain! angry angry angry
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by 4rty(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
Marriage does not bring fulfilment only God does. Make him first in your life and enjoy long life and all the good things of life

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by icejoel(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
dainformant:
A newlywed lady who got married on March 25, 2017 -has passed away just one month after her wedding which was graced by many. According to her friend Mary Ushie, who shared the sad news, the beautiful lady identified as Suzy died after a brief illness. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/sorrow-as-pretty-nigerian-lady-dies-one.html
Star killers... HEROD
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by brojoshua: 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
Well everyone has his or her own time of death and it is unknown to most people.
Again, let those who fear the Lord God know what they need to really rejoice over or about, is over a new child or car or wedding or travelling abroad or getting Ph D or any other such things, but them rejoice really only that their names have been written in the book of life of the Lamb of God Jesus Christ. Thus says the Lord:

“Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
Let not the mighty man glory in his might,
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;

But let him who glories glory in this,
That he understands and knows Me,
That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these I delight,” says the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23, 24.
Re: Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos by louis1995: 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Go and ask her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.