Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User (29162 Views)

Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:53am On May 11, 2017
Einl:

We must enter the 21st century.

how did shaking the opposite sex help push America and other developed countries into the 21st century? just admit you have a problem with it because it's coming from a Muslim and you'd get the peace of mind you crave for

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Einl(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

how did shaking the opposite sex help push America and other developed countries into the 21st century? just admit you have a problem with it because it's coming from a Muslim and you'd get the peace of mind you crave for

Nobody mentioned Muslim oo.

I don't even know the religion the writer or other commentators are.

I just said not shaking a woman's hand is backward and has no place in a progressive society.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2017
Einl:

Yes bros.
To shake hands with women is part of treating people well.

gosh!!! #face_on_palm#

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by bigmann2017: 12:04pm On May 11, 2017
yesterday's win didn't come as a surprise, neither will today's.. call or whatsapp now to be a winner with me and my source and thank me later..

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 11, 2017
Einl:

I just said not shaking a woman's hand is backward and has no place in a progressive society.

OK.

then answer my question. what milestones have progressive societies achieved by males shaking females

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by ibnakeem: 12:13pm On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Are you okay?? Didn't I just mention that shaking hands is an act of courtesy? Seems you are confused. So shaking hands is now having sex abi? Hypocrites that do worse in secret! undecided
Oga please stop ranting. Shaking hands isn't a sign of showing courtesy, it is simply a European style of greeting which was introduced to us by the British and it doesn't mean you can't show courtesy or greet someone without shaking hands. Shaking hands is the same as squatting in Arab culture when greeting and prostrating in Yoruba culture when greeting. So if he refuses to shake hands, it doesn't make him a radical person. Read wide and study other people's culture before ranting

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by BigIyanga: 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
sunnysunny69:
That's his problem, American Vice President doesn't too and he's a Christian.
Another lie. American presidents and Vps dont travel abroad tor medical treatment. Can GMB and his cabinet do the same?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 11, 2017
BigIyanga:

Another lie. American presidents and Vps dont travel abroad tor medical treatment. Can GMB and his cabinet do the same?

out of point

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nofuckgiven: 12:25pm On May 11, 2017
ibnakeem:

Oga please stop ranting. Shaking hands isn't a sign of showing courtesy, it is simply a European style of greeting which was introduced to us by the British and it doesn't mean you can't show courtesy or greet someone without shaking hands. Shaking hands is the same as squatting in Arab culture when greeting and prostrating in Yoruba culture when greeting. So if he refuses to shake hands, it doesn't make him a radical person. Read wide and study other people's culture before ranting
Madam stop barking like a bulldog. We are talking about a formal gathering here not your tribal and religious gathering you do in your archaic villages!! All these bokoharam extremists sef

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2017

I've lived around the world with Muslims and I'm sorry to say but those are the signs or the behaviour displayed by the radicals.
Not at all it started once you know the punishment behind it.since he GATS nothing to loose that's why he avoid it. Because the punishment is more cruel than this mere critics

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2017
webincomeplus:
His choice. So, what? I know conservative Muslims who don't shake hands with non-related members of the opposite sex. I've also met conservative christians who don't do it. So, why should people make a big deal out of nothing?

It's quite funny how Nigerians prefer to search for the next person to criticize and vent their frustrations on rather than engage in activities that would better their own lives.

Mr. Abass, why must you people always lie and drag Christianity into your case anytime you want to defend your religion? Is Christianity the only standard islime uses to evaluate itself?

So shaking hands is evil, but kidnapping and raping female captives like "prophet" MOOhamad Hadath did is fine by allah isn't it?

Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe-nis of the Muslim never softens. The ere-ction is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vagi-nas.
Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

But since when did muslims become the standard bearers for decency? You guys are hypocrites. Your religion was founded by a "prophet" who loved having sex with numerous women, yet you condemn a simple handshake which is meant as a polite gesture as "immoral".

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282; see also parallel hadiths in Vol. 7, Book 62, Numbers 6 and 142)

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Einl(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

OK.

then answer my question. what milestones have progressive societies achieved by males shaking females

Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon...
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
Einl:

Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon...
...because he shook ladies. lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 11, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

But since when did muslims become the standard bearers for decency? You guys are hypocrites. Your religion was founded by a "prophet" who loved having sex with numerous women, yet you condemn a simple handshake which is meant as a polite gesture as "immoral".

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282; see also parallel hadiths in Vol. 7, Book 62, Numbers 6 and 142)

those numerous women were his wives.

now burn!!!

I know you are a troll already. don't expect another mention from me.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by nextprince: 1:15pm On May 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

now burn!!!

As you have rightly said, don't bother responding to him again.

Even the poorly photoshopped gif ain't adding up.

According to one poster somewhere on nl, to whom brain is given, sense is expected.

The way some people talk, I doubt if they were actually given the brain in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

now burn!!!

Does that include the women he captured as sex slaves? Or Zainab the wife of his adopted son Zaid who he slept with after snatching her?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
nextprince:

As you have rightly said, don't bother responding to him again.

Even the poorly photoshopped gif ain't adding up.

According to one poster somewhere on nl, to whom brain is given, sense is expected.

The way some people talk, I doubt if they were actually given the brain in the first place.

lol. I think they were given but decided to leave it redundant

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by bkool7(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017

Bull crap... I'm London based and no such nonsense exist. Not sure where you learnt your nonsense from. The Saudis when it suits them and they smell arms deal stretch their hands to shake women despite their radical version teaching against such. Feast your eyes with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO5JaliiPzA

Mr Man, you're not the only one that lives in the UK.
Lemme qoute a known authority

"I have read that a man should always wait for a
woman to extend her hand first, so that she gets
to choose whether she wants to have any bodily
contact with you or not."

ask.metafilter.com/66992/Handshake-etiquette-especially-with-women

The world May be getting more liberal now but that used to be the normal English etiquette.
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by mexxmoney: 2:11pm On May 11, 2017
sunnysunny69:
That's his problem, American Vice President doesn't too and he's a Christian.

Lie!!!
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by obyno417(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2017
He doesn't shake female but he bleeps Dem,his manhood is doing d shaking for him
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by inosend: 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
That is not bad.
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by inosend: 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
Einl:

I do not see the correlation between not shaking a woman's hand by a man with 'progressive society.
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by BigIyanga: 5:58pm On May 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

out of point
Cos you cited American VP not shaking hands with females, which is a lie!!
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by ibnakeem: 6:18pm On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Madam stop barking like a bulldog. We are talking about a formal gathering here not your tribal and religious gathering you do in your archaic villages!! All these bokoharam extremists sef
I am so sorry. I didn't know I was talking to people of lower self-esteem. What makes you think everything formal has to be done the Western way. The same dressing style you called the official style of dressing (i.e. Suits and Tie) is seen on the so-called Progressives at Parties but your own Danshiki or Agbada is an informal style of dressing and meant for just parties... Stop this thinking that everything has to be western to be called formal.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nofuckgiven: 6:24pm On May 11, 2017
ibnakeem:

I am so sorry. I didn't know I was talking to people of lower self-esteem. What makes you think everything formal has to be done the Western way. The same dressing style you called the official style of dressing (i.e. Suits and Tie) is seen on the so-called Progressives at Parties but your own Danshiki or Agbada is an informal style of dressing and meant for just parties... Stop this thinking that everything has to be western to be called formal.
Will you shut that hole you call mouth? If you don't want to be formal why attend a formal(western) school or get formal education? Why not settle for your informal/traditional/sharia education?? You only know how to twist words when they suit you!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by GreyLaw(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2017

conservative Muslims are silent supporters of radicals. They are the ones who do not have the guts to do what the alqaeda do. It's similar to your bench warming Christians who aren't bold enough to do what Christ commanded when he left the earth i.e go he into the world, preach the gospel, cast demons heal the sick etc..

How many Christians do you know fulfil these words? The answer is hardly up to 1% and yet the 99 % support them. In like manner, the few Muslims who are bold enough to fulfil the violent commands of the Koran are backed by the silent 99% majority who aren't bold enough to do the violent acts. That is why you never see Muslim protest against the terrorist attacks all over the world, simply because they support them or would get ostracized from their societies if they speak against such violent. This man is a so called conservative who is a silent supporters of radical Islam. Have I made myself clear?

You came ready and loaded for those guys. Lool
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 11, 2017
BigIyanga:

Cos you cited American VP not shaking hands with females, which is a lie!!

whose the "you?" abeg remove the fence when cover your eye look my moniker well.
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by EternalTruth: 8:54pm On May 11, 2017
This useless old man spoilt my dreams of schooling at the University of ibadan. God will judge him
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by BigIyanga: 5:31am On May 12, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

whose the "you?" abeg remove the fence when cover your eye look my moniker well.
Then you not have responded my post if you originate that fallacy of US VP not shaking female's hand or are you that congenitally incapable of knowing when rebut fallacy with facts instead of lies?
Re: Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
BigIyanga:

Then you not have responded my post if you originate that fallacy of US VP not shaking female's hand or are you that congenitally incapable of knowing when rebut fallacy with facts instead of lies?

please don't tell me you are blind. I never said it. look at my moniker well and compare it with whoever said it before you start littering everywhere with grammar that's uncalled for. ominiknowest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno / Osinbajo & Wife Console Novo Lilian Isioro Over Death Of Her Father / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.