Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. (31134 Views)

2 Chinese Expatriates Kidnapped In Ebonyi State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 10:57am On May 11, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm.

The soldier will be apprehended and persecuted. He would eventually be dismissed. His life has changed from the moment he lost his senses to anger. Whew!

However, SIllly civil servant could have lost his life. Over what? Claiming rights shocked He could have conceded...that wouldn't have added more than ten minutes to his travel time. Now he has to live with an ugly scar for ever( person wey no hot before...going by his belly size). Like that is not enough...a possible pain at the point of scar forever. Whew!

I wish we could all be patient and rational regardless of who we're dealing with. It is well.
seconded
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by goldedprince: 10:58am On May 11, 2017
just because of common chinko o. na this kain of army man boys suppose burn alive
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Husty(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2017
Congratulations soldier, you deserve a medal for the most 'animalistic-brained' human to ever walk the earth. You shot your countryman because of a 'not-so-foreign' foreigner. Ode oshi #spits

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by tehinse1(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2017
Seriously as a bloody civilians, u don't ve any reason to either argue or engage in anything dat can cause argument BTW u & this nonentity dat calls dem selves military men for inside zoo way we dey sooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2017
I give up. I am going back to Burundi, my real country.
Imagine a country where a soldier has the right to do whatsoever he wants and gets away with it.
These days, petty soldiers even go as low as beating up any body they are 'paid' to beat. Just buy 'em few bottles of hot drinks and they are sold.

#i spit phlegm on the Nigerian military

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Kenturkey048(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2017
Nigerian military making useless headline everyday
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by sizzlers(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2017
zoo
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Kenturkey048(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2017
1freshdude:

The only coward here is you and people who liked your post. Heroes die so that stupid, ungrateful and prestige-less pussies like you can live! Maybe societies would be eldorado if everybody.decideds to live like a fucking coward that you are!
all this just for one person??...Nawa ooo.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by pokipoki: 11:04am On May 11, 2017
Jerryojozy:
hmm! Too much weed . Most men in uniform need psychiatric test.

Genius J
The thing is that psychiatric test are not carried out on them before and during their service years in the force. That's the more reason why people should not argue with armed personnel.
It would have been better if the driver had just taken the other vehicle details and just left the scene peacefully. Maybe he felt his judiciary vehicle would cover him.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:
very stupid man, with his scattered and deformed face let's see how he will have energy for future grammar speaking.

in this country we give those people way, not because it's the right thing to do, but because it's mostly a coward that arrives home safely from the battlefield and becomes a war veteran . Heros die there.

now this has been done he will be seeking justice where there is none available, yet his deformity will be permanent.

very stupid man I tell you

I have no idea why they just cant say" officer sorry woh, pls pass"
the guy get gun, you get nothing, just play humble & boost his ego so you won't get any bullet holes on you. but if he get no GUN & no colleagues close by, BEAT THE SH#T OUT OF HIM, I ASSURE YOU PEOPLE WILL EVEN LEND YOU A HAND BUT NO KILL AM WOH

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by airminem(f): 11:06am On May 11, 2017
The role of a soldier is to protect the people and sovereignty of it nation. In this case, a soldier loose it primary duties and now going against the Violent people he ought to protect for an expatriate. too bad

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by abels(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2017
But y wil u argue with a military man on right of way knwing fully well dat u r in Nigeria, some peopl r too un wise
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by akanbiaa(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2017
LESSON LEARNT IS DONT ARGUE WITH A PERSON CARRYING A GUN JUST OBSERVE OBEY GET INFO AND PLAN
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by blackgorillaman: 11:08am On May 11, 2017
Oga buratai please help us get this beast of '' soldier thug "and shoot his face ,he is really animal In human skin, Oga you remember how you are celebrated in Brazil, is just you are able to raised up your standard in the army, please do something with all this SOlDIER THUG" before they spoil your name o

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by AlphaStyles(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2017
soldiers need to dy chill
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by abels(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:
very stupid man, with his scattered and deformed face let's see how he will have energy for future grammar speaking.

in this country we give those people way, not because it's the right thing to do, but because it's mostly a coward that arrives home safely from the battlefield and becomes a war veteran . Heros die there.

now this has been done he will be seeking justice where there is none available, yet his deformity will be permanent.

.. Ya d man silly, very annoying let him learn d hard way
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by wazzyco1: 11:12am On May 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]We should learn to listen more than talkin more and don't let ur anger over rule ur speech.think twice and walk away.God will help healing you
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by beautiful232(f): 11:16am On May 11, 2017
what is this country tuning into?
GOD abeg help my country

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by thorpido(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2017
That belle sha. angry

Wisdom is profitable to direct.Why contest right of way with a Nigerian soldierman holding a gun.Even Jesus Christ said negotiate with the man taking you to court.

You will have a permanent deformity/scar of the face and lingering pain now.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Originalsly: 11:19am On May 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I dont know maybe i'm the only one that hate the white race since i read this book.HOW THE WESTERNER(White race) UNDEVELOPE AFRICA
"How Europe Underdeveloped Africa"..Walter Rodney. History being repeated and we don't even know.
@topic...... don't blame the soldier... that's what soldiers are trained to do...shoot to kill... not to resolve disputes .Police do that stuff. Soldiers should have nothing to do with civilians. .. unless there's a State of Emergency.... disaster or threat from a foreign enemy. We have and will always such problems as long as soldiers are on the streets.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by dammybabanla: 11:20am On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:

Na bitter truth u talk, sad reality
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by anyebedgreat: 11:23am On May 11, 2017
How will you be arguing with an officer for right of way? Such a trivial issue. Was the man high?
If the soldier touch your wife nyash or something like that, i for understand. Even though the man was on his right, he was wrong. No matter what, always give way for a security personnel. The soldier was also a fool for shooting and running away. He needs to be shot.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2017
Lesson no 1: the man with the gun is ALWAYS RIGHT. Esp if u live in Nigeria. Be wise. Your blood is not worth the sacrifice...in Nigeria
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Wealth777: 11:27am On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:

you have a point there; It actually takes stupidity to argue with an animal
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by airminem(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2017
First- A soldier should not be excorting an expatriate Second- He might not be a real Nigerian soldier Third- The politicians are to be blame for all. He is paid for what he did, simple.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 11, 2017
When they killed by boko haram, the same victims will be here with RIP.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by tyup(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:

guy dey para sha lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) / Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.