Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,152 members, 7,880,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. (31132 Views)

2 Chinese Expatriates Kidnapped In Ebonyi State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Skubidude(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:
very stupid man, with his scattered and deformed face let's see how he will have energy for future grammar speaking.

in this country we give those people way, not because it's the right thing to do, but because it's mostly a coward that arrives home safely from the battlefield and becomes a war veteran . Heros die there.

now this has been done he will be seeking justice where there is none available, yet his deformity will be permanent.

very stupid man I tell you

Is this suppose to be an advice or what? For Christ sake the damage has already been done the least u cud do is empathize with the victim not adding salt to an already injured soul. Haba, show some human feelings.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Skubidude(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2017
Soldiers always feeling like they can do and undo, i dont blame them it is the nigerian factor i blame.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by RaptorX: 11:43am On May 11, 2017
I hope one of those if soldier slap you jesters get shot in the face next time they encounter a deranged Nigerian soldier.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Abdul124(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
Citizens never prove am right to an arm and uniform man.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by ebby9z(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:
very stupid man, with his scattered and deformed face let's see how he will have energy for future grammar speaking.

in this country we give those people way, not because it's the right thing to do, but because it's mostly a coward that arrives home safely from the battlefield and becomes a war veteran . Heros die there.

now this has been done he will be seeking justice where there is none available, yet his deformity will be permanent.

All I can say is that you are in desperate need of psychological evaluation. Something has stopped working somewhere
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Gmajor(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2017
uvie66:
Nigerians and argument, weytin come make you dey argue with soldier wey carry gun, simple thing give way to the soldier man, e carry gun, you say Na you get right of way. Look at where right of way have landed you.
have you tried to imagine what Africa would have been like without them?
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
Daslim180:
Nigeria is hell and hell is Nigeria

are u iPod
ibop
biafran
or
Igbo

?

#blue waves
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Cletus77(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I dont know maybe i'm the only one that hate the white race since i read this book.HOW THE WESTERNER(White race) UNDEVELOPE AFRICA
I have dat book but ave never read it
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by InvertedHammer: 12:51pm On May 11, 2017
/
They cajol the diasporans for being slaves in the western world.

What is worse than being a slave in your own country?

All the expatriates in Nigeria know that a Nigerian life ain't worth a dime that's why they carry on like slave-masters.

SMH.
\
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2017
and the people their were busy watching? I wish they had the heart to give jungle justice to that soldier man.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by win2kwire: 1:45pm On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
I no sure weda God is still interested in Nigeria

There will have to be a god 1st before you actually think of interest!
Can you not see that the african mentality is part of the problem. Many chinese don't believe in god yet they are your masters inside your own country where all of una believe in god....go do homework on the irony of it!

stupid illiterate africans
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Oladimejyy(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
Cletus77:

I have dat book but ave never read it
Just dont read becos if u do you might never see any good things from the white race
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Jerryojozy(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
pokipoki:

The thing is that psychiatric test are not carried out on them before and during their service years in the force. That's the more reason why people should not argue with armed personnel.
It would have been better if the driver had just taken the other vehicle details and just left the scene peacefully. Maybe he felt his judiciary vehicle would cover him.
Very true. I don't argue with men in uniform especially those with loaded gun.

Genius J
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by alowonle02(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
What a big mistake, he should have allowed the soldier to go his way instead of arguing with him. These soldier people are trained to shoot and kill. May his face rest in peace. Good lesson for us too.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
Attempted murder of your own kind just to protect a Fvcking Chink. Go to China and see how blacks are treated, or you lovers of Lebanese Cuunts and Arabian bastards, go to their country and see how blacks are treated.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by streetzdreamz(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
the soldier was wrong, but the driver na mumu, its his type that claims passage right, their portion of the road in emergency situations which leads to accidents, they won't give way to other motorists all in the name of am on my lane!!!!! as if it was their father that constructed the roads, a simple reverse and maneuver would have prevented this, but the useless pride both parties had has landed em in trouble, f**lish people.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Eddygourdo(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2017
ebby9z:

All I can say is that you are in desperate need of psychological evaluation. Something has stopped working somewhere
yet I am your better. imagine the debased existence you have,
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:

God bless you.. We just don't argue with some people in this country just for the sake of our future, our family and loved ones.. We cannot afford to come and die. He should just have accept the defeat and commot for road jejely.. Won't the company he is working for find alternative now that he has a dissability? Dear Nigerians, please i beg of you.. Never argue with all forces starting from the Nigeria police, sars and so many more.. So many people will mourn you and would be hurt when you are gone and that doesn't necessarily mean there will still be justice for your unlawful death.. Just get a lawyer and let them speak for you.. Just become a fool when these men with guns are talking to you and do exactly what they've ordered.. They are all crazy i swear. Please i beg all of you, please in the name of whatever you are serving. Please again.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by sshalom(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:

You looked at the issue from a very matured angle bearing in mind the unfortunate realities of social justice in Nigeria.

May GOD help us all!
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by DaAwesome1(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
stupid mudafaker,shot his contry man cos of some small diked chink..
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by dechar(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
Eddygourdo:

sad reality
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by Duke007(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2017
Never argue with an armed man
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by gemale(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
iraborosasu:
How will these things not happen, when we give too much power to these so called soldiers. Fear is such an evil thing in this country and whenever u try not to show fear, you get killed most likely for doing the right thing or for upholding values. Nigeria is a failing state and only God can save us.
If God decides 2 start fixing Nigeria, we no go lyk am @ all. Too many pple wld die because deres too much unrepentant wickedness in our land. God is being merciful 2 us so as 2 gv us chance 2 repent & change our ways. That's y no matter hw much pple r praying, God doesn't seem 2 answer.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by gforce5: 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerians are second class citizens in their own country (the less priviledged ones), yet they will go about mocking diasporans for being second class citizens in their place of abode. Foreigners know that Nigerians do not value their lives or know their rights so they treat us the same way we treat ourselves.
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by odaniel1(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2017
fxtreme:
Na wa

<<<<<<<<<<<Modified>>>>>>>>>>>

Fellow Nigerians, especially those of you living in that jungle (I'm putting it lightly, cos the situation is worse) that is supposed to be your fatherland, how long will you keep on suffering and dying in silence and ignorance

Don't you know that Nigeria belongs to you?

Are you waiting for the white man to recolonize you and fix your hell of a country for you? Sorry, that won't happen.

You do not seem to know how much power you have. I tell you.

If you come out enmass and protest, your leaders will feel your power.

March to every government parastatal (NEPA, NNPC, NPA, State and Federal Secretariats and so on...) and shut it down.

Then march enmass to government houses and Aso Villa and force the government to restart Nigeria and fix things or there would be no Nigeria again.

Then comes fear...

Now let me ask a question: HOW MANY NIGERIANS CAN THEY KILL?

Oya let them kill everybody so that they alone would remain in the country.

Of course without the masses, their power is meaningless.

Outside Nigeria we feel unsafe, and to make it worse, inside Nigeria we feel even more unsafe.

Where do we run to na?

Why was the president not forced to take treatment at the general hospital just like every other citizen?

But you are all quiet.

We have youths that have pledged their lives to support politicians who are their ancestors age mates, not knowing that now is the future they were told about decades ago.

Calling each other Afonja, IPOB and Zombie is the only thing most of them engage their precious time with.

Nigeria, everything you need is within you.

The land, sea and air is blessed in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Concerned citizen.

You that is outside the country are indulging those inside the country to fight. Lol. Story! Why dont you come out and fight too or dont you know Nigerians are too 'Afraid' of dying??
The one reason we can never have a proper Mass Protest
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by odaniel1(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I dont know maybe i'm the only one that hate the white race since i read this book.HOW THE WESTERNER(White race) UNDEVELOPE AFRICA
If you embraced your English classes, you'd have more respect for the White man!
Re: Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. by sodeide2013: 5:52pm On May 11, 2017
Stupid man endangering his life. Even abroad you give way to security vehicles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold / 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.