Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive (899 Views)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Vtrendx: 7:04am On May 11, 2017
According to Namushiā€¸ @ThaNewMe, a 'supposed' friend of his was shortlisted for 'something' and although his input was asked for, he failed to make the recommendation and the name was dropped. Why? Namushi indicated that the person he was talking about said something offensive on social networking platform, Twitter, and he couldn't bring himself to recommend him.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-yjIOtIxdAj8/WRP0bBpbrOI/AAAAAAAMXsQ/CpLeBPu3LeYSjzCVSiB8bbdZWitLmybLQCLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]

'Mind your tweets guys, your network is your net worth. You can go ahead and tweet like there would be no consequences attached,' he said.

This has raised a debate, with few people in support of his action, while others are totally against it. Over to you, what do you all think?

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by yusasiv(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2017
That's some how cruel
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:12am On May 11, 2017
He was probably envious. Mind what you put out there but most importantly, mind who you call a friend. You mean to tell me he couldn't look past stupid tweets to help out a friend in need? No need for enemies when you have this guy as a friend!

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:13am On May 11, 2017
I only use twitter coz im following a very few ppol ... otherwise, i dont like using twitter atal.. grin

IG is still the BEST tongue
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by adorablepepple(f): 7:14am On May 11, 2017
If men were God...

2 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Kondomatic(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:
He was probably envious. Mind what you put out there but most importantly, mind who you call a friend. You mean to tell me he couldn't look past stupid tweets to help out a friend in need? No need for enemies when you have this guy as a friend!
How offensive is the tweet? Let's not allow our emotions to cloud our logical reasoning. What was the tweet about?
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by talk2alabama: 7:18am On May 11, 2017
Anybody that Is asking for any of my social media accounts to have a background check on me is just wasting their time..because they won't find anything
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:21am On May 11, 2017
I will probably be sacked and arrested if anyone checks me up online grin
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:22am On May 11, 2017
His friend was tweeting #Bossnation

While he was on TeamEfe

You see what BBNaija can cause. embarassed
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:23am On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
How offensive is the tweet? Let's not allow our emotions to cloud our logical reasoning. What was the tweet about?

Does it even matter? If it doesn't relate to "the recommendation" or to Judas over there, then imo it's irrelevant. This is someone's life that he messed up, over what? A freaking tweet? Come on! Life is hard as it is, he should have supported the friend & hash out the social media rubbish later.
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:28am On May 11, 2017
The internet never forgets.
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Kondomatic(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Does it even matter? If it doesn't relate to "the recommendation" or to Judas over there, then imo it's irrelevant. This is someone's life that he messed up, over what? A freaking tweet? Come on! Life is hard as it is, he should have supported the friend & hash out the social media rubbish later.
Good @emboldened.
We do not know if it relates to the recommendation or not so we cannot judge.

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:32am On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Good @emboldened.
We do not know if it relates to the recommendation or not so we cannot judge.

We can't judge but he can? No, I'm judging! At least until he comes out to explain his vindictiveness.
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Kondomatic(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

We can't judge but he can? No, I'm judging! At least until he comes out to explain his vindictiveness.
Not necessary.
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:35am On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Not necessary.

What's not necessarily? These bros ain't loyal grin
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Kondomatic(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

What's not necessarily? These bros ain't loyal grin
gringringringringringrin.

I meant coming out to explain the reason for his action.
Re: Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive by Nobody: 7:42am On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:

gringringringringringrin.

I meant coming out to explain the reason for his action.

If people come for his head on social media, he'll probably say something to explain himself like that "keep the change" guy. I hope it happens because I personally can't move past the disloyalty.

(1) (Reply)

Butt, Hips, Breasts Joysticks Enlargement 100% Organic / Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother / What Will You Do In Such Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.