Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,081 members, 7,913,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion (50687 Views)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:01pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:

Kindly respond to my comment biko. grin

gerrout
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2017
0ntruth:
In the Usa and other countries where the law is working 17yrs is a minnow it will not just be a case of rape or whether they enjoyed it on 3some or 1 some or their body scratch them e.t.c.

When mature ignoramus in Nigeria are legally marrying 13yr old children, you want to come here and waste your time talking about what goes on in the US.... Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Afrokan(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
90% Of Nigerian Women have been Raped or sexually abused. It means your mother, sister, daughter/ future daughter has been a victim or will fall victim in their lifetime.
I hope when their stories come out, some idiot doesn't come online and insult their pain with the nonsense you just wrote.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by omooba969(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

soorrry ooooo wrong message

Chai dis yeasterners...wallahi ! cheesy

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by adanny01(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
samsard:
It is, having sex with anyone who is deemed as not being up to the age of consent or who is seen as not sane enough to give consent is rape. The average of consent in Nigeria is 18. The punishment for having sex with minors in Nigeria is very hefty.

Rape is simply having sex without consent of one partner. It qualifies as an assault.

Sex with a minor is statutory rape. Big difference.

The third is sex with a child which is child abuse or molestation. Rape and child abuse are more grevious offences than statutory rape.

You can easily get away with statutory rape. Especially if you asked the girl and she lied to be 18(most teens would lie). In developed countries, its easy to get ones age but in. nigeria, how would you know? Will you ask the parents?
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by 0ntruth: 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Isn't my point obvious?! PARENTS EDUCATE YOUR KIDS, TEACH THEM VALUES/MANNERS, AND HOPEFULLY GIVE THEM SENSE/INTELLIGENCE, SO THAT SOME IGNORANT DRIVERS WONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM REPEATEDLY.
Rape can happen even to mothers you know?
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Jaabioro(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
When you finished eating let know..
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by chiraqDemon(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
Im not saying its not true o, but this one is looking as if it only bacame rape when yawa gassed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by chesseed: 5:27pm On May 11, 2017
the word "rape" highly abused and is loosing it's meaning everyday.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by CellTabRepairs: 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
May God protect our daughters; but then he gave us the intellect to discern and guide. We are too busy and consumed by material pursuits we fail at the very things that constitutes life's joys and victories. Children are our heritage!

Click signature, view and get what you need immediately!
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2017
0ntruth:
Rape can happen even to mothers you know?

Of course it can, then this mother goes to the police to report the crime... If she doesn't then she can only blame her sorry self, if it happens again and again.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by moorevic(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
"Rape 17 year old girls on different occasions" and they never deemed it fit to speak-up. How was he able to lure them over and over again. The young girls must have savored the moment, you know fucking one dick at the same time.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by irririchris(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2017
18 is the age of consent and not 17, any sex relationship below 18 is termed rape.
ExplorerReturns:
on a more serious note, I doubt that the incident was a rape scenario. this girls are of age and the deliberately consented to have sex with the man who lured them maybe with money or their body just dey scratch them.

if not that one got pregnant the sex rumble would have continued and no one will talk about rape. this rape was filled by the parents of the girls to deal with the man.

why do I have the feeling that they actually performed threesom.e and he "ended on their back"
abeg make person help me with that pics
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by okaychukwu(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
Does the value of a girl who has been raped diminish afterwards? What are the important medical steps that can be taken to support a rape victim?

Almost daily, there's a report of a young girl raped by an older man or a group of men; also, reports pop up every now and then about a young boy molested sexually by an older woman (in this case the older woman can be a maid in a house or a next-door neighbour. In both cases, the victim is threatened in so many ways by the culprits not to report what has been done to him or her. Even when the parents of the victims learn about what happened to their daughter or son, they are forced to bury it because of the societal stigma attached to victims of rape or the potential denial by the culprits and the eventual societal blame that will be laid on the family for an attempt to tarnish another person's image.

Hence, victims of rape keep mute and in the process, many of them develop a low self-esteem, with some having thoughts of committing suicide, and a few do end up attempting suicide. Most victims of rape become scarred for life and this affects almost every area of their life, especially when it comes to relationships.

Moreover, the tendency to bury cases of rape by the victims and their families predisposes them to unwanted pregnancy (for female victims), sexually transmitted infections and HIV.

Therefore, it is extremely important that both the victims of rape and their families and the society at large change this ignorant attitude that encourages taking no action for cases of rape. Everyone needs to understand that the value of a girl doesn't lie in-between her legs nor does being raped change who the person is or what he or she is going to achieve in life. Victims of rape need full, unconditional support the same way accident victims require help.

Read more here https://www.kangpe.com/tip/view/213/Important-Medical-Steps-to-Take-for-Rape-Victims?utm_source=nairaland&utm_campaign=tip_share&utm_medium=website&type=tip_share
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by factwriter(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

why do I have the feeling that they actually performed threesom.e and he "ended on their back"

May the lord have mercy on your soul and vaporize your (Afa Sule inspired) fantasies.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Spainze007(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
Dis one weak me oooooo Chai
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
Raped the girls on different occasions?. Then gave money for abortion.

Nothing in this story looks like rape. Those twins have a lot to prove in court.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
No be small thing.

No be today dem don deh Hama each other. Na when kassala burst na him dem parents turn am to rape.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by jclassiq(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
on a more serious note, I doubt that the incident was a rape scenario. this girls are of age and the deliberately consented to have sex with the man who lured them maybe with money or their body just dey scratch them.

if not that one got pregnant the sex rumble would have continued and no one will talk about rape. this rape was filled by the parents of the girls to deal with the man.

get some education bro. the girl is below the age of consent (18yrs)so its statutory rape.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2017
jclassiq:

get some education bro. the girl is below the age of consent (18yrs)so its statutory rape.

You are right, but sadly, if a child is "possibly" a wh0re then I suggest their parent reset such child brain. No amount of phoney rape charges can change that. A hoe will remain just that, next will be the gateman, then the cook etc who will sample her insatiable coochie.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by botad(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
shocked
YOUNGSTUNNA:

if I hear that "Innocent" again en... I swear I go vex... no innocent kids again....
at 14 girls of nowadays bang harder than a professional olosho
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by zudozz: 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
girls dem go dey enjoy d fvk when kasala burst them go dey shout rape rape! E no good ooh. How him take rape 2 sisters? where him rape them?
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by mvem(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

...you dont know what is rape...do u know if the age of consent is 18 and u hv sex with a 17,16 or 15 year old and u re an adult then u can be charged for rape....even if na dem find u come....rape is not all about consent
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by harffie(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Chrisramsey: 11:21pm On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by donttouch: 1:24am On May 12, 2017
I no dey there when e happen, but from the post I will tell y'all wetin happen there.

I suspect say the guy (Cork) been dey chop the senior one (Old Layer), & as her demand done too much, he dump her and switched over to the newly-matured twins (Broilers). As he was enjoying the two Broilers interchangeably, the Old Layer was busy planing how to revenge on him for dumping her. Until one of the Broilers get belle, and went to her senior who is a pro in the game to show her where to go remove the belle. The Old Layer now see it as an opportunity to revenge on Mr. Cork. She now went and report to the Owner (Mama). And they they whole family put head 2gether and decide to call it RAPE.

I swear, if this is not what happened, let me forget the name of the first olosho I straf

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by sulemanalex(m): 3:32am On May 12, 2017
Only here to check name.......
[left][/left] grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by imsuboi(m): 4:10am On May 12, 2017
What's with people from the southwest and rape?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by TerrorSquad147: 8:58am On May 12, 2017
iamrealdeji:
I laugh tire ,tears come dey comot for my eyes,even though I'm Afonja o,na our father you come dey wash like dis. nairalanders are very creative though.
Omo that guy na psycho grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.