Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,083 members, 7,913,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion (50696 Views)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by MarieSucre(f): 9:45am On May 12, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
on a more serious note, I doubt that the incident was a rape scenario. this girls are of age and the deliberately consented to have sex with the man who lured them maybe with money or their body just dey scratch them.

if not that one got pregnant the sex rumble would have continued and no one will talk about rape. this rape was filled by the parents of the girls to deal with the man.

why do I have the feeling that they actually performed threesom.e and he "ended on their back"
abeg make person help me with that pics

On nairaland if a girl is above 15, then it cannot be rape.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Coolgent(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2017
If to say she no karry belle nobody go know say dat guy dey bang her.
Guy get a correct lawyer

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nigeriadondie: 6:04pm On May 14, 2017
profhezekiah:
Waooh U look nice in dis pic with a good dentition and ur beard aba made nt china
I never knew u are as little as this Oh descendant of Afonja
At least saying made in aba u acknowledge the ingenuity of d igbos

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Akaneren(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Whether consented or not, having intercourse with underage is offence b4 the law, the man should be jail
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Jaylord12(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2019
I have such issue at hand how can go about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.