Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,858 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" (55003 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Heavance(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:

If we agree to meet somewhere and she gets there before, am dead.

Now I don't want to mention what happened the second time, because not even a pope would have been able to handle the situation. At that point I ended the relationship.

I can't laugh abeg.....
I can imagine that moment she gets there before you.

For you to have ended it, bros, that means she crossed the line, in fact she use s**t for church use bible clean yansh.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by 4C2215131: 8:42pm On May 11, 2017
Crixina:
I believe you bro, I'm a woman, I quite agree that some words we spew especially when angry are venomous...but some men can beat at the slightest provocation, what happened to just leaving the scene at that point or even breaking off the relationship.

Easier said than done. Folks endurance limit varies.

Let us pray to meet "reasonable" folks in all our life's dealings (not just romance).

"Some people make the evil in godly men arise" (Ike in Zulu Sofola's play titled Wedlock of the Gods).
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Heavance(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
Gpcseeds:

I'm sure she learnt a lot of provocative words in the course of her yoruba movie career and also having all these oloshos around, these category of pple can really talk dirty seriously. I am Yoruba and wat I see in most of their productions are terrible.
I really don't know how or why they portray that character in most dramas they produce, most of the scene is very damaging to a child.
yet they use kids in some scenes, the producers are not portraying the Yoruba's well at all.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by 4C2215131: 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
myking95:

Reminds me of one of your kind. Was faithful to this dam throughout the whole relationship only to be repaid by being infected with an std. And because she knew I loved her deeply... She tried to dismiss it like she doesn't know....two slaps and she adjusted. Wasnt proud about it tho, didnt go to church for a whole month..guilt no gree me, but then. That was the first day I hit a woman....and the day I learnt to never let them into my life. Some of u females have nothing to do in life other than to mess up yourselves and anyone whonis not smart to keep his distance. Some of you are quite amazing too. I didn't know whether to gt hurt at being cheated on, lied to or just realizing that this dam doesn't even care if she destroy's me.
I'm against domestic violence or even hurting another human, but somethings people (both male and female, especially females) do to bring out the devil in a good person..

Don't know what to say...God help us (men and women alike).
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by imam07: 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
Okonzy1:

What about you
You are there taking sides, is it because you're a lady? Are you living with them to know who is to be blamed? The young man gave his own side of view and you buy the mata like say na ur sister dem beat abeggi park well, all this frustrated independent lagoon calling themselves ladies can use their mouth to push you into fire and later they will start looking for who to sympatize with them Nonsense.
Don't mind her.It is this kind of woman that allow no shits from her daughter in-law. They have forgotten one day they will get married and have a son. The boy will grow up and get married too. So tell me what you will do as a mother to the husband when u see your son's wife misbehaving? Most of these ladies don't put themselves in d position of a man before making comments. One day u will become a mother in-law.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by 4C2215131: 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Thank you my brother.

I was in a similar situation just few years ago. She would say things that ll make me doubt my destiny and plan in life. She ll kill me with words within my soul. Before i met her then, i have always tell God that I ll never touch a woman in my life until this lady pushed me to the wall.

There are so many men like you and i out there who went through the same shit. Men are dying silently in their thousands as a result of emotional, psychological and verbal abuse from these ladies but the moment you respond by only available way which is slapping or beating, they would run to the media or families and friends to call you a woman beater.

I have said it on several occasions that men ll continue to beat women as long as you can keep your out under control.

If say "No To Violence Against Women" didn't work in US, do you think it's gonna work here? No.

The only solution to this menace is for ladies to stop pushing their men to the wall. If you push anybody to the wall and beat or kill you in their process, that's your problem.

Even though I am a man, if i know that a dude is stronger than me, you don't see me running my mouth cos i know that he is strong enough to beat me to stupor.

Check out Eddie Griffin's stand up on one of his tours (not Vodoo Child tour).

He addressed the issue why men are dying before their time...he blamed a large part of it on the emotional trauma they undergo from the wives or relationships. T'was funny. Check it out.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by 4C2215131: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
As for me any fool who calls himself a man(who is not my father) can never lay his hands on me for any reason! I don't even make friends with hot-tempered people(both men and women) talk more of marrying one. There must be something I can use to defend myself, if I must sustain any injuries,he must also sustain injuries.
If i use my mouth,he should better use his mouth back!! Later we can settle scores! Rubbish!!

Word!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by sweetilicious(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:
This is going to be long, I hope you endure to the end.

I know what I am about to say will be controversial and not "politically correct", mostly for the feminist and others. I expect a lot of backlash, abuse and calling of names, it is a burden I am willing to take on.

I expect everybody to come here and call this man names, he's an animal, a coward (I agree on this), woman beater and all sort just to be accepted. But I have decided to share a different opinion.

First, people don't just go about attacking other people, not a woman you are married to, not the mother of your children, even mad people don't frequently attack people at random.

The thing is everybody have a breaking point, no matter how much you try to endure and try to be the better person, there comes that point you just can't take it.

Have I hit a woman b4? Yes, twice. It is not something I am proud of, I feel ashamed of myself afterwards. Now I have had my fair share of relationships but one stands out and I pray no man finds himself with a woman like that. This girl's words are venom, she rain abuses at the slightest provocation. If anyone knows me outside NL will know that I am extremely quite, an introvert and avoids confrontation at all cost.

If we agree to meet somewhere and she gets there before, am dead. No matter the reason, she will call me and start abusing me, in fact if you are to hear her, you will call me a fool for staying with that kind of person. But she is not always like that, when she's not angry, she's one of the nicest person ever. Well educated and from a decent home so there's no indication that she will be like that.

The first time I hit her, we went to buy something together at the market. We ended up having a different opinion about an item and that was when she got angry, she started abusing me right there in public. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me, I was so embarrassed I decided to leave and go home. When she got back, she started yelling at me for leaving her behind at the market and the abuses begin. At that point I lost it, already am fuming from the market incident and now this, she has said worst things to me before and I simply walk away but this time I don't know what happened and I slapped her. Of course I apologized and begged and we got back to being normal, I noticed the abuses even stopped for sometime.

Now I don't want to mention what happened the second time, because not even a pope would have been able to handle the situation. At that point I ended the relationship.

Am i going to mention the times she gets angry and begin to damage my properties? Anything she gets her hands on she will destroy it. We all heard about Tonto Dikeh damaging properties worth millions of Churchill's.

The ultimate question is, why didn't I just leave the relationship, answer is, beside her bad moments she's a nice person. Plus I had to endure to keep up the relationship. Now it would be even more difficult for married people.

I am no way encouraging physical abuses by men, but before you crucify the man, have you considered what the man has been through?

No man should raise his hands on a woman, however we shouldn't be quick to throw the men under the bus either. This man is languishing in prison, some of us wouldn't have been able to walk half a mile in his shoes.

May God give us all compatible partners.
AMEN
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by kenben: 9:05pm On May 11, 2017
I am ashamed of that self confessed woman beater and also frightened by those who describe the coward as"true " and "sincere ". Shame on all those who raise their hands against women. Relationship no be by force. Those little boys who come here to justify violence against women should be banned for life! Shame on them all. Even in the face of provocation, a man should display exemplary restraint. SHAME TO ALL WHO HIT GIRLFRIENDS, WIVES ETC
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Akinwale14(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
That Man na goat With empty head
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
kenben:
I am ashamed of that self confessed woman beater and also frightened by those who describe the coward as"true " and "sincere ". Shame on all those who raise their hands against women. Relationship no be by force. Those little boys who come here to justify violence against women should be banned for life! Shame on them all. Even in the face of provocation, a man should display exemplary restraint. SHAME TO ALL WHO HIT GIRLFRIENDS, WIVES ETC

God bless you.
I am more than ashamed on his behalf.
If it were a woman saying her boyfriend pushed her to the wall and she slapped him twice, will they still applaud her?

We've all been around rude people, if we start to fight them...male and female, casualties will rise!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by imam07: 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
I started to fear women most when I heard d case of pastor Suleiman and the Otobo lady. If it is really true the pastor gave her such amount of money as she said. Despite the huge amount of money she collected from d man,she came out publicly,exposing the man on social media. That is pure betrayal. Pure wickedness on d side of the woman. She is worse than Judas Iscariot.
Do u think if pastor Suleiman have the opportunity,he will not kill her. Later the world will be saying a pastor killed a woman. If she do that in a country like Mexico,she is as good as death.
I fear women.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by ijayebonyi(f): 9:16pm On May 11, 2017
Nawaoooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Akinwale14(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2017
imam07:
Don't mind her.It is this kind of woman that allow no shits from her daughter in-law. They have forgotten one day they will get married and have a son. The boy will grow up and get married too. So tell me what you will do as a mother to the husband when u see your son's wife misbehaving? Most of these ladies don't put themselves in d position of a man before making comments. One day u will become a mother in-law.
Lolz
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by TheeDetective: 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
Sometimes I wonder when some men say some women can be so annoying to warrant putting their hands on them and injuring them in the process. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS NOT THE WAY FORWARD AND SHOULDN'T BE ENCOURAGED IN THE SOCIETY. My questions to such men are;
If their boss or work colleague in their office were to be annoying would they put their hands on them?
If they run their own business and their business partner or employee were to be annoying would they put their hands on them?
If they were conversing with their male friends and they subsequently become annoying would they put their hands on them?

Rather than them to leave the environment and wait for things to calm down first, they use their fist as the talking tool and forget that fighting doesn't do any good to anyone and before a fight ensures, they should have removed themselves and wait for the brouhaha to calm down.

In your case, you knew that your GF had a sharp tongue then why didn't you just end the relationship? Why did you keep enduring? undecided Forget the issue that when she is not rude she is the sweetest person you can be with as it doesn't go hand in hand like that. YOU COULD HAVE ENDED THE RELATIONSHIP RATHER THAN PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER. I don't know why people keep friends or get into a relationship with a hot tempered person. Forget the issue that you wouldn't know they are hot-tempered as you can't hide that kind of character for long hence, you re-evaluate if you still want that kind of person around you before they make you loose your cool and subsequently put your hands on them.

On a side note (No offence), is that how you will train your son to beat his woman as well? And is that how you would tell your daughter that its ok for a man to beat her up? It’s a small world, hence be careful how you put your hands on people as violence is not usually a good option in solving a problem.
martyns303:

I know what I am about to say will be controversial and not "politically correct", mostly for the feminist and others. I expect a lot of backlash, abuse and calling of names, it is a burden I am willing to take on.

I expect everybody to come here and call this man names, he's an animal, a coward (I agree on this), woman beater and all sort just to be accepted. But I have decided to share a different opinion.

First, people don't just go about attacking other people, not a woman you are married to, not the mother of your children, even mad people don't frequently attack people at random.

The thing is everybody have a breaking point, no matter how much you try to endure and try to be the better person, there comes that point you just can't take it.

Have I hit a woman b4? Yes, twice. It is not something I am proud of, I feel ashamed of myself afterwards. Now I have had my fair share of relationships but one stands out and I pray no man finds himself with a woman like that. This girl's words are venom, she rain abuses at the slightest provocation. If anyone knows me outside NL will know that I am extremely quite, an introvert and avoids confrontation at all cost.

If we agree to meet somewhere and she gets there before, am dead. No matter the reason, she will call me and start abusing me, in fact if you are to hear her, you will call me a fool for staying with that kind of person. But she is not always like that, when she's not angry, she's one of the nicest person ever. Well educated and from a decent home so there's no indication that she will be like that.

The first time I hit her, we went to buy something together at the market. We ended up having a different opinion about an item and that was when she got angry, she started abusing me right there in public. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me, I was so embarrassed I decided to leave and go home. When she got back, she started yelling at me for leaving her behind at the market and the abuses begin. At that point I lost it, already am fuming from the market incident and now this, she has said worst things to me before and I simply walk away but this time I don't know what happened and I slapped her. Of course I apologized and begged and we got back to being normal, I noticed the abuses even stopped for sometime.

Am i going to mention the times she gets angry and begin to damage my properties? Anything she gets her hands on she will destroy it. We all heard about Tonto Dikeh damaging properties worth millions of Churchill's.

The ultimate question is, why didn't I just leave the relationship, answer is, beside her bad moments she's a nice person. Plus I had to endure to keep up the relationship. Now it would be even more difficult for married people.

I am no way encouraging physical abuses by men, but before you crucify the man, have you considered what the man has been through?

No man should raise his hands on a woman, however we shouldn't be quick to throw the men under the bus either. This man is languishing in prison, some of us wouldn't have been able to walk half a mile in his shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Akinwale14(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2017
HMMMM
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by iamkingzlee(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2017
oh my Good God! is this mercy? chai! makeup ohh
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Angelyna(f): 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
I'm glad you are a lady.... May you witness this kind of marriage too, then you will get sense hun! Rubbish!
adorablepepple:
undecided mercy shut up, just shut up. I for one don't want to hear any disgusting story from you. You are not a saint yourself. Back in 2013, when you left your husband at a show Abi interview just to see another person and he beat you, by yourself you made a video to debunk the news. Now you want to tell us a story. Biko tell your story to the gods. When he wasn't broke were you not enjoying the money alone biko aunty, face your sorrow yourself. I won't sympathize with you on this one.
To those hypocrite, ready to eat my shoe because am saying the truth which is bitter to their ears. I no send you ooo ...eat and be merry
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by mickeymimi: 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
Women should treat their husbands...............the way they want women to treat their sons

Men should treat their wives.................the way they want men to treat their daughters

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by zudozz: 10:01pm On May 11, 2017
You go surprise now say our police no go arrest d guy they go dey do stop n search dey find bus conductor wey go give them #20.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by omoagbeke(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:

You get sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Horleey: 10:32pm On May 11, 2017
Single advice': Let celebrities keep their marriages off social media
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by FrankGiel: 10:33pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:

True talk bro.. A man shouldn't hit any woman no matter what she puts him thru.. Its an act of cowardice.. Before you hit a woman, ask yourself, if what she has done to you or said was done by a military personnel, will I hit the military personnel?? If yes, go ahead...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by odaniel1(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2017
They need to start arresting women for Make-up Deceit!

No wonder friends and family were concerned for me when i said i would go to any length to find this lady and marry her!

Cheiiiii! Sister Mercy so you no yellow like all those filtered pictures you dey post upandan?

U get luck say i no be ur husband-One slap from me and i will exchange our complexions...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by ableguy(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:

I can identify with you my brother, most people here condemning the man or other men that beat their wives haven't seen anything

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by macho44(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2017
Andrella51:
hmmmm no be small thing oh
u go marry beta husband, say AMEN
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by GOFRONT(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2017
They are d architect of their own dilemma
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Jman06(m): 2:57am On May 12, 2017
I don't know why i have no pity for this woman. She must have seen all the signs of abuse prior to the marriage but ignored them, claiming yeye love. Nansense!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 4:00am On May 12, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided mercy shut up, just shut up. I for one don't want to hear any disgusting story from you. You are not a saint yourself. Back in 2013, when you left your husband at a show Abi interview just to see another person and he beat you, by yourself you made a video to debunk the news. Now you want to tell us a story. Biko tell your story to the gods. When he wasn't broke were you not enjoying the money alone biko aunty, face your sorrow yourself. I won't sympathize with you on this one.
To those hypocrite, ready to eat my shoe because am saying the truth which is bitter to their ears. I no send you ooo ...eat and be merry

If you Like back up your prayer with 21 days dry fasting, it won't still happen to me tongue .

Ha ha ha! gez no chill! Same Mercy...? Her caustic tongue can make a corpse vex... come life... See hw dis lady dey abuse police guys 4 road in Oshogbo last year, on top say they dare stop her [ a celebrity's ] car.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Favorite1: 4:37am On May 12, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
It is better to remain single than to be in an abusive marriage.

Lanre Gentry is a COWARD. He should have challenged anthony Joshua. Eranko lasanlasan.

And you Mercy, I know you run your mouth anyhow like someone who ate okro. Your utterance towards your husband must have triggered his anger to dat extent. Learn to close your mouth with a lid or better zip it up.

Please check all movies Madam Aigbe starred as lead actress, when rolling the final credits, it is her husband that gets top appreciation. Not to mention how he paid so she could win the awards she won.
Some women have never had husbands that support them for house chores sef talkless of invest in acting career. Yet, you behave like a razz thug and run your mouth at him.
So she is content that he is still in prison till now right? She lost my empathy the minute she allowed him to get locked up. No matter what! If it was abroad, he would never get a good job because he is a convict for life.
He built you up. You are destroying him. MERCY YOU ARE EVIL AND A DISGRACE TO WOMEN. It is your likes that turn descent guys to brutes with their women.
Don't worry, you have a daughter, the sins of the mother.... you know the rest. Street trash! Abeg park jare! Who wants to hear your crap.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Laveda(f): 5:30am On May 12, 2017
martyns303:

Hmmm.. I know some women can be very annoying..

If still in a relationship, breaking up is the best than constantly beating her up
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 5:56am On May 12, 2017
2shure:
Bich
D man bas spent close to 25m on u
Bich
When u were buying gold
Driving range.
Bich
H3 paid your bride price bich
Opo
He owns u and can beat u at will
Bich
Marriage is not SLAVE TRADE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.