Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,911 members, 7,918,958 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush (3408 Views)

Ned Nwoko Converts Regina Daniels To Muslim, Named Her Fatima / Actor Charles "Pitakwa" Maduka Pictured On Set / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by Moving4: 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
As shared on Instablog9ja Instagram page, Actor Charles Okocha's lashes out at @gretyrivs because her husband called her his crush after he posted a video of her dancing on his IG page... Lol Na her fault?

In Response, @gretyrivs wrote the following, insulting Charles Okocha's and telling her she is engaged. Read the post below...

Watch the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN_nuGEDPxM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT9dnkLBRZG/

CC; lalasticlala

Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by sexyglow(f): 7:40pm On May 11, 2017
Celebrity drama right left & centre...
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by sinaj(f): 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
This girl fit bath person acid o! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by goldbim(f): 7:55pm On May 11, 2017
cheesy lamentations of a scorned woman..instead of her to deal with her husband and ask him where she got it wrong.she's harassing the young lady.. .OYO is her case!
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
Such terrible grammar... Must be one of the reasons her hubby is looking outside, plus all that epistle points to a bad temper.

Madam, this albino is not your problem, your problems are bigger than her
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by mexxmoney: 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Ah madam but it's just a crush. Shey he can not crush anybody again ni? Even Adesua crushed Jidenna and Banky no talk anything. Pls allow ur husband to crush his crushee
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by axortedbabe(f): 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
sinaj:
she dey protect what rightfully belongs to her,some babes r not smiling,na small small like dis d thing dey start.
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by duduade: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
The fight for the male species is real!!!
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by Friedyokes: 10:02pm On May 11, 2017
Una dae talk deal with the husband una no see wetin mercy aigbe husband do am as she "try deal with the husband" undecided grin..

All this celebrities and social networks ...nah us help u marry the husband/wife .....

Sha Mae dem handle dia problems d way dem like

I dae watch

Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by Moving4: 8:22am On May 12, 2017
Getting hot
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by Smellymouth: 8:28am On May 12, 2017
sinaj:

Nor be you almost bath that my side chick with acid last month?

Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by sinaj(f): 8:56am On May 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
she dey protect what rightfully belongs to her,some babes r not smiling,na small small like dis d thing dey start.
no b small. Some women they suffer sha.
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by sinaj(f): 8:57am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Nor be you almost bath that my side chick with acid last month?
akant b sharing ur bank akant with anoda woman na sad
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by Nobody: 8:57am On May 12, 2017
Very foolish woman angry
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by Smellymouth: 9:00am On May 12, 2017
Snaj, the money in the akant is all yours. But chuku chuku is mine.. grin
Re: Actor Charles Okocha's Wife Lashes Out At Grety After He Named Her His Crush by Moving4: 5:46pm On May 13, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Hilarious Full Meaning Of Davido's Latest Hit Single "FIA" / RUDEBOY Spotted Seating On Bare Floor After Flight Cancelation For A Concert / Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.