Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. (87810 Views)

My Pre Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by naijajobx: 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Ajiowe: 4:17pm On May 12, 2017
It shall be well with you because he who finds a wife find good thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by HungerBAD: 4:18pm On May 12, 2017
Ginaz:
Congratulations, your wife is beautiful and you're handsome, she has nice smiles. May Jehovah bless your union.

I'm a witness by the way, my family have strong ties in J.W. But I'm now the black sheep cos I didn't get baptized. Lol

Got my eyes on you now.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by ladybig(f): 4:20pm On May 12, 2017
Nice short God bless your unior

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Thandiubani(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2017
Congrats!
But, you should tell us your full name so that we (journalists, bloggers and newsmen) will reflect it while writing for our different platforms.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by timilehin95(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Congrats brother bizie.

Venue o. Lemme coman eat Ghanaian party jollof.
Sorry, they are Nigerian not Ghanaian grin
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

Wetin we do you na. Sorry I just see ur NL moniker....
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by feldido(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
bizie:
Two years ago I met her. Just managed to come off the breakup of a 5 years relationship, and I promised myself to marry her two years after we start dating. I prayed to Jehovah to help me achieve this, and he did help!

Here I present to you some shots of my pre-wedding pictures. Look deeply and you will see my joy. I am not the best person to love, but she sure makes it easy. Am grateful to her for many things, but more grateful to God for everything. May he bless our union and that of everyone else.
Date is June 3, 2017, at Benin city.
Please share and keep shouting lalasticala until it gets to the promise land. Lolzzz

Congratulations brother, just a week after mine. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by timilehin95(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2017
ladybig:
Nice short God bless your unior
Ayam not understand

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On May 12, 2017
bizie:

Wetin we do you na. Sorry I just see ur NL moniker....
you stoled the babe from me
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by isax(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
where is the bag or I dontbilivit
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Dynamite02: 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
silibaba:
Bro. So jehovah witness members they wear swaggish wear grin
I think say na similar dressing with depper life
We dress to fit occasion but it must reflect modesty.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Lilimax(f): 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
Lovely! smiley
Congratulations and may the Lord bless your marriage!
Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
Meehn very Cokastic

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by clems88(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2017
Benekruku:
Beautiful couple

You dont have to expose all to look beautiful

The lady set die!
close your eyes ! grin thou shall not look so that the shall sin not cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by eldest(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2017
HML in advance my brother
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Mujaheeeden: 4:38pm On May 12, 2017
jrusky:
To be honest I respect this people called Jehovah Witness a lot their simplicity is so charming, they are always full of inner joy this is so strange if you are close to a real JW you will realize their heart is so peaceful its amazing.

Look at this natural beautiful lady see the joy written all over her face see the young man looking so peaceful. God be with you guys. Good luck.
I do too. I think i will look for their ladies and settle down with a good one but not Ginaz type

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by uzuede4(f): 4:38pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=9japrof post=56440167]Congrats my brother, May Jehovah bless your marriage. Let her compliment your every move in speaking the pure language of truth through the entirety of your lifetime.

Once more congrats. Your bride is beauty personified[/quotMy brother, so you are a witness? I am happy to know this. BIZIE, may Jehovah's loving kindness be on you and your wife, and your marriage. Hml
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by clems88(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2017
Ginaz:
Congratulations, your wife is beautiful and you're handsome, she has nice smiles. May Jehovah bless your union.

I'm a witness by the way, my family have strong ties in J.W. But I'm now the black sheep cos I didn't get baptized. Lol
hehehe please sweet ginaz comman knock at my door grin cheesy
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Praktikals(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2017
your bride fine pass you. HML in advance.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by uzuede4(f): 4:42pm On May 12, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Congrats brother bizie.

Venue o. Lemme coman eat party jollof.
BlessedMee. I am happy to know you are a witness

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by uzuede4(f): 4:44pm On May 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Ginaz, please come to Jehovah, he is willing to welcome you.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by uzuede4(f): 4:45pm On May 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I love the preaching part

May Jehovah bless the union
You are a witness too? Glad to know that.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by kayceerilyn(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
Oya where is the venue.. let me come and eat rice...... i think I know your wife though... That is if she stays around Ugbowo or is in circuit ME5

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by uzuede4(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
adajoe555:
congratulation brother... happy married life in advance . I would have love to come for the wedding but distance is far ...may Jehovah bless the Union
Dear sister, happy to know you're a witness.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by glossybest2(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2017
HML in advance

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by LordOfNaira: 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
They both look very confident!!!

I wish you best of luck!!!
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
Praktikals:
your bride fine pass you.
HML in advance.

She suppose fine pass me
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by uzuede4(f): 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
kayceerilyn:
Oya where is the venue.. let me come and eat rice...... i think I know your wife though... That is if she stays around Ugbowo or is in circuit ME5
Another witness spotted. Yeeeehhh, happy to know you're one.

3 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by iluvpomo(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
Wonderful pix ....
If anyone talks bad about the couple may thunder fire their medulla oblongata grin
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Elnino4ladies: 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
uzuede4:
You are a witness too? Glad to know that.

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.