Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Oba Awon University - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oba Awon University (503 Views)

‘iya Awon Boys!’ A Moral Narration by Taiwo Oladimeji Balogun (biadefola.com.ng) / Oluwa Oba / New Man Movement Set To Host Writing Contest In Honour Of Oba Adedokun Abolarin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Awon University by owolabi16: 8:55am On May 12, 2017

Tuesday, 9 May 2017
"oba awon university".
The sun was shinning brightly like a happy face on a happy day.
And there it Was!,
Standing gallant and beautiful as a glorious knight,the great gate of the "oba awon university".
With the sculpture of our great ancestor oduduwa displayed gracefully as a swan,my heart filled with pride my blood risen .
Looking out through the car window
I could see the beautiful green pasture spread wide by the roadside.
And the road,the road seem like an infinite straight .
Oh such beautiful sight!, have you seen the tall mountains and the white puffy clouds on top?
Great Angolans!,the bedrock of Oau militancy occupied by bright intellctual males, the strongest and fittest.
The chilling breeze at night, the warm weather during the day
Relentless ever pushing forward students of our great citadel
Obafemi awolowo university,"oba awon university".
The center of excellence and culture,the best among the rest
The stronghold of great learning and uptmost academic excellence
Any objections?

By owolabi Gideon iyinoluwa
Department of economics
Obafemi awolowo university

Do u like my poem? If u do check out more of my poem from this owolabigieon.blogsoot.com

(1) (Reply)

The Eternal Respect / Addict Episode 3 / Please Help. The Mosquito Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.