Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face (517 Views)

Burna Boy Is Not Apologizing To Anybody - Teni Lambasts SA Lady / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by WotzupNG: 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
Blackface has reacted to the letter sent by 2face Idibia's lawyers to him, asking him to apologise within seven days for all the defamatory statements he has made against him and his manager, Efe Omorege, or be dragged to court. 2face in the letter dated May 5th, asked Blackface to apologise for accusing him of song theft, sabotage, music royalties fraud amongst others.

Blackface, in a previous interview with LIB, alleged that 2face stole his song, Let Somebody love You, and that his lawyers had already filed a lawsuit against 2face and his manager, Mr Omorege.

Speaking exclusively to LIB today, Blackface says he has received the letter from 2face's lawyers but vows never to apologize.

"They sent me that letter some days ago asking me to apologise. Rastaman apologises to nobody man. Rasta will never apologise to them because they are filled with evil and fuckery so they should go to hell and anything they want to do they should do but I know that my lawyers should have served them already. What am I apologising for? Somebody takes your music and then you apologise? Is that for real? They are really playing with themselves and I think the manager is putting him in a whole lot of trouble. They know they are in a whole lot of trouble. They took a lawyer from Oshodi bridge to write something for them who does not even know how to weigh the case and know what to even write. Illiteracy is around them. They are crazy. They don't even know what they are doing," he said.

He further said: "The evidence is there that they sang my song and somebody else published it. It is my song and somebody else published it. I am not even talking about African woman right now. I am talking about Let Somebody Love you. That song shouldn't have been released without my permission because it is my song. The manager went to publish my song. I don't know what kind of pilfering they are doing because they are industry crooks. They are robbing the industry of a whole lot of things. That is what they are doing."

http://wotzup.ng/go-to-hell-i-am-not-apologizing-to-you-blackface-replies-2face/

Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by Davash222(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2017
I stand with Blackface.. Simple question, you thief em song?? If yes, then, why apologising to you again Are you God??
Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by sirusX(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
Ghen Ghen shocked

I wonder why these people would want to create a feud that would become a wahala
Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
this is getting interesting
Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by Khd95(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2017
tuface will lose the love nd respekt pple ve for him if he continue with black face,cos every one knw that black face is just pained that tuface is much more successful than he is

1 Like

Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by Dotwillis1(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2017
where you wan see money fund this legal battle ...better apologise sharp sharp
Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by kolaitan(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
If you are clean, don't fight with a dirty person. He will dirty you.
If you are popular and respected, don't fight with someone who is not. You will lose your respect
Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by mexxmoney: 1:25pm On May 12, 2017
Savages, Savages, Savages everywhere!!!
Re: Go To Hell, I Am Not Apologizing To You– Blackface Replies 2face by chriskosherbal(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
These guys should just sit down and settle this amicably as matured guys, and leave the court out of this...for God sake these guys were once good pals..

C'mon let's look back to the good old days.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle / Ceasar Blasts Iyanya For Mocking His Failed Engagement To Rapper Eva / Nigerian Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrates 5 Years Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.