Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,373 members, 7,974,525 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video (40168 Views)

Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander / Terrorists Plotting To Bomb Abuja. U.S And U.K Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by BornAgainMay: 7:56am On May 13, 2017
bullshit

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by tydi(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2017
genearts:

incoherent illitrate

defunct literate come and educate me! since your brain der touch.

2 Likes

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Agimor(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2017
Sealeddeal:
your moniker is cool. Don't mind the fools
You're irredeemable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2017
I nominate the producers and directors of " The Chibok Girls " for the Oscar Award.
As for Boko Haram, the North should seriously consider granting them their request to avoid further blood shedding - since they could afford to release their commanders because of the phantom Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by DollarAngel(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2017
My Muslim brothers see oooooo
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by sunshineV(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Nigeria is a great country

U are a fool...

That ur username should be changed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 8:23am On May 13, 2017
Gaddeeeeemmm, these technically defeated homies just added theme song and slo-mo...

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by seguno2: 8:23am On May 13, 2017
If Osinbajo is made president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Ekeke1(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2017
Instead for u to b praying that der plans fail... what's d distance from Abuja to Kogi nd Benue
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by sunshineV(f): 8:24am On May 13, 2017
Bomb the whole country

I'm tired of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2017
U people could av started with where they gathered in one mumu wedding like that.

you guys could av bomb them there.... in fact we exchange all those old blood sucking demonic former heads of zoo states to you agents! nonsense
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by buffalowings4: 8:27am On May 13, 2017
Meh

See as guys dey para because of that moniker

Godisfoolish
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Esepayne(f): 8:28am On May 13, 2017
Sealeddeal:
your moniker is cool. Don't mind the fools
same way Muhammed is foolish

4 Likes

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by abels(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

what's wrong with it?
.. God is foolish.. Hmmmm
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by smoooty11: 8:29am On May 13, 2017
Fear north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by abels(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

what's wrong with it?
.. God is foolish.. Hmmmm
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Esepayne(f): 8:29am On May 13, 2017
petkoffdrake2:
U people could av started with where they gathered in one mumu wedding like that.

you guys could av bomb them there.... in fact we exchange all those old blood sucking demonic former heads of zoo states to you agents! nonsense
U just said my mind
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by HRich(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

what's wrong with it?
Have you asked yourself who kept you alive today
Have you asked yourself the reason why you're still living??
Your Username should be a Very Big Shame to you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2017
Haahaha. All I can do is laugh. In this life what you get is not the problem but what u gave to get it. GEJ could have brought back the Chibok Girls but he knew very well the condition were stiff and would encourage Boko Haram to capture more vulnerable whenever they were at the verge of defeat. But Buhari in his stupidity has let the dogs out; let his Zombies enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by peacenaija(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2017
olapluto:
I got a distress call from maiduguri at 2.30am that there were 2 bomb blasts inside unimaid. I think BBOG should let the Chibok girls be for now. Boko haram is stronger than ever now after the release of these commanders. They should have been killed.
i also got the same from my bae and a student also posted it on her wall.. im surprised nairaland has no update about it..

2 Likes

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by donbrowser(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2017
tydi:
Yeah I said it and it's already coming to past if actually this chibok thing is not a scam why will the dullard dura sipping kunu master agree to swap killers back into the hands of they killing spheres to continue killing where they stopped killing. it is just God that will help this country nigeria from the bad leaders @the helms of power..
I just wish these leaders will just be bombed to pieces..nonsense

Few days ago. I was saying there's more to this swap deal. They jumped at my mentions like it's their gfs milk factory.

1 Like

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by unite4real: 8:33am On May 13, 2017
tydi:
Yeah I said it and it's already coming to past if actually this chibok thing is not a scam why will the dullard dura sipping kunu master agree to swap killers back into the hands of they killing spheres to continue killing where they stopped killing. it is just God that will help this country nigeria from the bad leaders @the helms of power..
I just wish these leaders will just be bombed to pieces..nonsense

Just be thankful that it was not your sister or daughter in captivity. You can't imagine what the families have been through. If they were ur relatives, you wouldn't advise government not to swap the terrorists. How ur relative is released won't matter to u. But because you are not affected, it's easier to talk and criticise the mode of releasing those girls.

1 Like

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Esepayne(f): 8:34am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

what's wrong with it?
same way Muhammed is foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by discman2k2(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2017
fortifiedng:

Excuses me please that username isn't good at all embarassed
Pls stop arguing with a obvious alias. Have you forgotten what the blessed Bible says: The Fool say "there's no God "

Leave am, its just that God is too merciful.

3 Likes

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by banmee(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2017
fortifiedng:

Excuses me please that username isn't good at all embarassed

There is no God.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by garex: 8:37am On May 13, 2017
if he is referring to national Assembly, then he is welcome...
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by M2dX(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Nigeria is a great country
what kind of great is Nigeria, what are the things that make Nigeria great amongs other countrys angry
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 8:39am On May 13, 2017
They edited the video
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by tydi(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2017
unite4real:

Just be thankful that it was not your sister or daughter in captivity. You can't imagine what the families have been through.

but bros remember the gals came back looking healthy than their family members and those in ur IDP camp!

how can you explain that

seems shekua is actually a nice guy
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by discman2k2(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's back to work for their commanders swapped for the girls, only God knowns how many hundreds they were. Security services took risk to arrest and caught them on one hand them swap them for the girls on the other hand.

That's the irony of Politics & leadership, my brother. Americaa would not do that, & even if they must, the world wouldn't even know about it. Also, it will be done with a tight strategy.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 8:40am On May 13, 2017
HRich:

Have you asked yourself who kept you alive today

Have you asked yourself the reason why you're still living??

Your Username should be a Very Big Shame to you

I think the reason you mentioned is as foolish. So those who died or are struggling aren't worthy? You are a shame to humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu / Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.