Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video (40128 Views)

Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander / Terrorists Plotting To Bomb Abuja. U.S And U.K Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by sunshineV(f): 5:15pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

You are a fool too, how can I change it?

So u cannot deleted it abi?

How u go even think to do that kine tin
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 5:17pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:

So u cannot deleted it abi?

How u go even think to do that kine tin

Oya delete yours first
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by spafu(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

what's wrong with it?
May God save your soul and mine too. It is a sincere prayer.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by sunshineV(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Oya delete yours first

Ah! What's wrong with my own?
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 5:20pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:

Ah! What's wrong with my own?

I don't see anything wrong with my own
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by rightwingz: 5:25pm On May 13, 2017
religion of piece
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by sunshineV(f): 5:40pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

I don't see anything wrong with my own

Ok bro

See u on d oda side
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Siscooh: 6:07pm On May 13, 2017
Wayo Wayo wayo
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Siscooh: 6:17pm On May 13, 2017
ICEFLAME419ja:
Truth is that Gej arrested pmb kinsmen #boko, and the only way to release them was to scam the world bout the chibok ish, if buhari did not win the election they would had been more bombings so as for negotiations to. Still release the boko bois, when you train your dog to be mad with drugs out of 50 dogs 20 might eventually go bonkoz and might even eat the owner up sef, chibok is a scam, period
It is so clear it is a scam But people either refuse to see or they are just dumb which I don't believe.
One day someone will answer and be in shame.
God who sees and the God some of them sincerely seek when they sit on the floor will make chibok matter clear.
Even if many people are eliminated, God will bring it to light .
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Siscooh: 6:24pm On May 13, 2017
Ekeke1:
Instead for u to b praying that der plans fail... what's d distance from Abuja to Kogi nd Benue
That video is Wayo Wayo Wayo action and even if they attack, no still Wayo covering up.... My opinion

1 Like

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Mavrick2012: 6:33pm On May 13, 2017
tydi:

Oga park well! nobody fights for God!

pls mr lecture explicit how foolishness and emptiness is being applied in my statement, why has corruption eaten so deep in2 our DNA that u can't reason logical to see the plain truth laid infront of you rather u choose been sentimental. tank God you say they CLAIm to be peaceful but in the sense they are not cus their actions speaks otherwise.

be blessed!
"oga ", you said" explicit how foolishness and emptiness is being applied",
Hmmmm, so you want to alter the way you "applied" foolishness and emptiness?
My simple advice to religionist like you is to respect people's opinion,
If he says GOD IS FOOLISH, please, that is his opinion, don't attack him with physical or verbal weapon,for this is the characteristics of terrorists.
Thanks sir
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
Siscooh:

It is so clear it is a scam But people either refuse to see or they are just dumb which I don't believe.
One day someone will answer and be in shame.
God who sees and the God some of them sincerely seek when they sit on the floor will make chibok matter clear.
Even if many people are eliminated, God will bring it to light .

Amen and it ain't gonna be too far sef

1 Like

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Made1414(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Nigeria is a great country

What exactly are you saying?
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
Made1414:

What exactly are you saying?

Nothing
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Kay17: 8:47pm On May 13, 2017
LordCzar202:
I think we on the same page if or not so far apart.

BH is a franchise run by islamic extremiststs and supported by traditional rulers, politicians, businessmen, global investors, media, anarchists in northern nigeria and even a column of the Nigerian army and government. It has an unknown central structure with multi arm means of operation like an octopus of sort. Shakau is just a spokesman probably hiding as far as Somalia/Sudan... if not further.

The issue of the chibok girls is one orchestrated design that was created by major players in Northern Nigeria political space at a time when the game play was to unseat the government. These girls were whisked away at night probably with the aid of top military brass men of northern extraction. (I believe squarely that boko haram has sympathizers in the Nigerian army at all levels. In their interest this makes army procurement top priority for any govt). Then a contraption was weaved to state BH had these girls while the girls were chilling in some safe haven oblivious of the game play. This was enough to create the right outrage

Fast forward to present, and this government having consolidated power, we are witnessing the end game of the chibok matter. Their plan is to create as much drama and smoke screen with this critical aspect of their agenda so it does not blow up in their face. This two videos released is pure propaganda and were directed by unseen hands that might not beactive insurgents. The dressing in military regalia is a complete give away coupled with the effects of the video. The words just empty but enough to send fear which actually make most people oblivious of facts.

The men parading in those pictures are just actors on a script to make the release of the girls as theatrical as it can be so at the end in the midst of all the fanfare, the truth will be buried

Is the above a hypothesis or speculation or the facts?
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by discman2k2(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
Kay17:

The US government swapped four Taliban top officials for a single American soldier. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowe_Bergdahl

The Israelis swapped thousands of Palestinian prisoners for one IDP soldier https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilad_Shalit_prisoner_exchange

It depends on your values. Whether the innocence of your girls or some BH commanders.
So on spot bro, Thanks for the enlightenment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Agugu Youths Protect A Police Station From Being Attacked By Hoodlums / Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.