Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (120421 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by kayo80(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2017
shortgun:

The wife didn't appear cos it was a set up between d wife and her husband.
The woman lured d randy friend into her bed, removed his cloths and was ready for action; she then called her husband.

Which kind of stupid setup be that. Why not just yell at the man to leave her alone, or set him up on phone? Why play along?
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Onyenna(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2017
labanji:
The way some women cheat nowadays make you wonder if they're devil's incarnate.
No wonder the adage; A cheating wife is equivalent to a murderous wife

Well, actually, the wife didn't cheat....The husband's Friend has been disturbing her for a long time....She warned him to stop to no avail...So, she decided to set him up[the husband was aware of everything]....In the video, she even helped the husband lock the door so the so called "husband's friend" won't escape.....
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by aleeyus(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2017
grin
ollah1:

Keep quite and write a meaningful comment devoid of bigotry. Op, edit through youtube video and remove the igbo title in it. How did we get to this level? Attacking each others tribe, religion, ethic group et al.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by talk2alabama: 12:44pm On May 14, 2017
Wait... What of his wife? Didn't she also commit the adultery?
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Kaybaba5(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2017
Too much of sins are being committed nowadays ....
God give me the heart to flee from sin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2017
fkj950ax:

Typical African man. Infogenius.
The wife is the problem. Blaming woman.
So she can do it elsewhere.

Abeg what is african here.
Your husband's friend approaches you
say No. Simple

The woman agrees and you want me to support her abi
and not just that banging in her husband's house.

Who do one blame the man abi?
Use ur head my friend, European Man
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2017
DukeNija:

It seems she set it up to get her husbands attention.

Yes looks more like it. You may be right.
This explains why the woman didn't appear in the video.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Tundepegba: 12:49pm On May 14, 2017
gbegemaster:
The level of infidelity these days is crazy!

I thought it was said that women hardly cheat on Men?

Women cheat on men more actually. There are several recent studies that proce this as fact.

When men cheat we are the disgusting creatures but when women cheat, they are the vulnerabke innocent creatures made to cheat by a man who didnt pay thm enough attention (still demonizing the men).

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
shortgun:

The wife didn't appear cos it was a set up between d wife and her husband.
The woman lured d randy friend into her bed, removed his cloths and was ready for action; she then called her husband.

Lol.
Food don don.
Unlucky randy f^^l
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by centboy123456(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
lilfreezy:
If I catch my friend on top my wife, i will not kee masef, I will just grab popcorn and Fanta then get a plastic chair to enjoy the mojo and ofcos a coboko which will only be used if they stop phuking, after dem don finish both of them will leave my house grin.

that the best tin to do

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Onyenna(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2017
gbegemaster:
The level of infidelity these days is crazy!

I thought it was said that women hardly cheat on Men?

Well, actually, the wife didn't cheat....The husband's best Friend has been disturbing her for a long time....She warned him to stop to no avail...So, she decided to set him up[the husband was aware of everything]....In the video, she even helped the husband lock the door so the so called "husband's friend" wouldn't escape.....

Disclaimer: I'm not in anyway saying women don't cheat oooh...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by centboy123456(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2017
farano:
Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry

re u sure dis is in the bible
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Bobulopsy(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2017
Fake friend or Foe is the name of this Animal in Human skin!
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Lobolintin(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2017
Wrong capture...

He didn't sleep with her..

It was a planned work between the man George and his wife...
The friend had been begging her for sex so so long.. Prompting the man to plan such...

It's Igbo language

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Stallione(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2017
Maltaleeza:

If you catch me? cos I don't get it
If i catch u cheating on me grin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by centboy123456(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Don't mind Igbos, they are nothing but bunch of liars. They lie that there is a voodoo that catches a cheating wife in their lands or whatever, lies.

Personal confession, I used to live close to Igbo family, i nearly kill d wife with my...

My ex used to be an Igbo girl, dump her(good girl though, dump her cos i wasn't ready for marriage) and she later met her tribe man and decided to engage. However, she couldn't let me go until the guy called me on d phone to beg me...

Forget their lies... Igbo girls cheat like hell. Yoruba demons here ll know what i am talking about.

hello sir I want to know wat did u nearly kill d wife with my. tell me sir I want to know more think u sir and Godbless u
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by transient123(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2017
farano:
Sleeping with another man's wife is EVIL. It's a kind of killing the man indirectly without knowing it. . Pls bro, If you're involved in this kind of act you better repent now because tomorrow maybe too late.

Thanks for the advice though. If I didn't get myself involved in one single sexapade before wedlock, surely by His grace, I won't now, when married.

Just concerned about your Sharia quote, that isn't meant to be in the Bible because Christianity shouldn't be crude like I am made to assume.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by centboy123456(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2017
transient123:

Die khe! Are you now saying there is contradiction somewhere. Let he who is yet to sin cast the first stone, not quoting verbatim though. Don't confuse us Christians more I beg.

abeg help me tell her
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by salam1(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2017
Its high time we know DAT crime has no respect for ur religion or tribe.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by josite: 1:26pm On May 14, 2017
lilfreezy:
If I catch my friend on top my wife, i will not kee masef, I will just grab popcorn and Fanta then get a plastic chair to enjoy the mojo and ofcos a coboko which will only be used if they stop phuking, after dem don finish both of them will leave my house grin.

your assumption ,which may turn out to be fatal ,is that they both will feel remorsefull and guilty and shiver at your presence,it never occurs to you the guy could be so bold to feel entitled to Bleep your wife in your own house and kill you in the process of getting away at all cost before third parties got to the scene.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Mouthgag: 1:37pm On May 14, 2017
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala.....

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

You must be a stunted fellow
70% of married flatinozzz commits adultery.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 14, 2017
Realhommie:
Look at the way you're writing with pride that you slept with other people's wives like it's some sort of achievement.... SMH

You should expect same measure for your wife as well coz "That which a man sows he shall reap",, natural law...
He didn't say this to say it is good to know another man's wife. He only said it to debunk the lie that Igbo wives don't cheat. When will some people begin to reason?
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by kismetbelinfate(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2017
is dat one even a friend let alone of best friend?!!!
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SuperKlean(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Don't mind Igbos, they are nothing but bunch of liars. They lie that there is a voodoo that catches a cheating wife in their lands or whatever, lies.

Personal confession, I used to live close to Igbo family, i nearly kill d wife with my...

My ex used to be an Igbo girl, dump her(good girl though, dump her cos i wasn't ready for marriage) and she later met her tribe man and decided to engage. However, she couldn't let me go until the guy called me on d phone to beg me...

Forget their lies... Igbo girls cheat like hell. Yoruba demons here ll know what i am talking about.
your lies are more powerful than an atomic bomb......

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by shortgun(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2017
kayo80:

Which kind of stupid setup be that. Why not just yell at the man to leave her alone, or set him up on phone? Why play along?
From the video you can hear the woman saying she has warned him severally to leave other peoples wife and focus on his own wife.
Maybe the man has been pestering her for sex for long and she just have to tell her husband.......and this happened.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SuperKlean(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2017
willibounce1:

They won't accept when you tell them. Igbo girls are number one when it comes to cheating and prostitution all over the world. Go to any Brothel in Nigeria, 90% of the girls there are igbos. The ones doing runs girl upandan on instagram and hanging around in clubs too are igbo girls. Them like asha.wo pass their life. Though their men have very tiny di.cks but that shouldn't make their ladies to be cheating left, right and centre.

I just laugh when they deceive themselves about their men or girls being the best for marriage.
You're a never-do-well so I don't expect any meaningful thing from you. I know that an igbo man have been fuccking your mother and sisters since that's why you're bitter. I spit on your cone head
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Valkyr: 1:57pm On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Where ar al dose feminists , d wife shud b treated d same way 2,dey shud film her unclad wt beta flogging angry

kissT Hank you kiss
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Missmossy(f): 1:57pm On May 14, 2017
Nawa ooo this is really bad. Such betrayal and infidelity, and they are both married undecided
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by solid3(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2017
lilfreezy:

Then after the above you will now start your life all over again abi!

Clap for ya self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.