Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (120422 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by azaino: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
b3llo:
Action film... I don't know what is wrong with some men that chase married women. If a woman is married let her be na

I tire ooo
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by HARDDON: 4:31pm On May 14, 2017
Spark is gone !

I need to create a thread n teach guys on how to handle best friends n gfs/wifys ! Arrrh!!!!

men unknowingly set themselves off for this kinda ish!
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by gbegemaster(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
especially amongst the people of biafra grin grin grin
Lol don't even go there.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by baby124: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
Lol, nice one from husband and wife. They need to flog him well well. So when he goes outside marks will be on his body and people will ask him how he got the marks.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by zoomzoom(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2017
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala.....

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

If you understood that,then why wasn't it obvious to you that the woman must have reported the man to her husband and that they ran a sting operation on the Randy man?

Bottom line...they couple planned it and caught the Randy man molesting the wife.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by eazymoni: 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
obonujoker:
Honestly the spirit d devil has released in the world is very strong.... Sin everywhere.... God help us....
pls leave d devil alone, even d guy sef is still in shock at the level of human wickedness.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Emdee590(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=farano post=56504141]Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry[/quote
God bless you bro! That's the divine law...if na Islam now you go dae hear people shouting extremism
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by XX01(f): 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala.....

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

It was a setup with the wife. The best friend was disturbing the wife, she probably told her husband and he asked her to pretend to accept so that they can catch him in the act.

It's obvious from their conversation.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2017
farano:
Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry
you remind me of harriet smiley always happy. I like that.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Yorobastard(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2017
infogenius:
Where is d cheating wife na?
Y is the husband "bikonizing" his friend?
The naked man is not my problem even though
he is traitor and an enemy.
The wife is my problem, why should she be
engaging in such an act in her husband's house?
She is d one that should be doing all these biko.

Anyway it is well with them

You don't know the story that's why.....the naked man has been pressurising the woman for sex and the woman told the husband and they had to set him up

All of una jus dey yarn anyhow.....get the proper story before jumping into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Yorobastard(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2017
piagetskinner:
I expected him to be an afonja...but its a Igbo affair.

I repeat A Igbo AFFAIR!!!

Lol...no burst our earlier hare....

Na by force to scream?
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SafeDavid(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2017
farano:
Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry
Physical or spiritual death?
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by efavour: 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Where ar al dose feminists , d wife shud b treated d same way 2,dey shud film her unclad wt beta flogging angry
from the conversation and video, the wife wasn't cheating. She was not naked and it appears she has informed her husband of the man's advances. Didn't you hear the man ask his wife to get key and lock the idiot there. And the wife was also saying she has told the man several times to leave face his wife and leave other people wife alone.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
unclezuma:

My enemies haven't been born yet.

A younger enemy might be more dangerous cry
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
mykl01:

A younger enemy might be more dangerous cry

My enemies are waiting for me in Sambisa and our gallant soldiers are handling them...
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by sshalom(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2017
The man mas have said 'Chudi biko' one million times! Shameless friend.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Viktor1983(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2017
labanji:
The way some women cheat nowadays make you wonder if they're devil's incarnate.
No wonder the adage; A cheating wife is equivalent to a murderous wife
The man's wife wasn't cheating, she probably set the man up...Na she and her husband plan am.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2017
fkj950ax:

If you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in writing.

She didn't cheat on her husband.
The idiot in the whole drama is the husband friend.
If your friend approaches your wife, hope saying no is okay. But I support her telling her husband.
The husband and wife planned and set the friend up.
He didn't have sex with her.
And if you are against the sex in her house, is going to hotel an option you prefer?

I have just used my European mind to help your lazy African mind that can not be diligent to understand first, before blaming women.

As far I am concerned you are the one painting pictures here it is very clear you don't know how to read and comprehend.
Read the original post again with ur slot full mind except if u are woman's husband or the victim of machete flogging .

According to the dialogue, the man has just caught his wife cheating in the middle of the act

This is a part of the post. I read it, I didn't imagine it or painted anything out of it. The reporter wrote she was caught in the act so what are you telling me

Please don't mention me if it is this rubbish u want to tell me. Again I ask are u the victim?
Please read posts well before ranting.

I only responded to what I read and you are writing scrap on what was not written in the post as if u were there when the incidence happened.
Abeg go sit down and use ur brain well or borrow one.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

You don't know the story that's why.....the naked man has been pressurising the woman for sex and the woman told the husband and they had to set him up

All of una jus dey yarn anyhow.....get the proper story before jumping into conclusion

Na u dey yarn anyhow, where u there?
Read the post again and stop talking rubbish.

According to the dialogue, the man has just caught his wife cheating in the middle of the act

A part of the post.
So what are u telling me? Of course yarning anyhow.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by fkj950ax(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2017
infogenius:

As far I am concerned you are the one painting pictures here it is very clear you don't know how to read and comprehend.
Read the original post again with ur slot full mind except if u are woman's husband or the victim of machete flogging .

This is a part of the post. I read it, I didn't imagine it or painted anything out of it. The reporter wrote she was caught in the act so what are you telling me

Please don't mention me if it is this rubbish u want to tell me. Again I ask are u the victim?
Please read posts well before ranting.

I only responded to what I read and you are writing scrap on what was not written in the post as if u were there when the incidence happened.
Abeg go sit down and use ur brain well or borrow one.

Okay.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Lloydfolarin: 7:47am On May 15, 2017
SuperKlean:
your lies are more powerful than an atomic bomb......

What would be my gain if i lie?

Forget those lies you were told by your forefathers, there is nothing like that, married Igbo women bleeped like shit
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SuperKlean(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

What would be my gain if i lie?

Forget those lies you were told by your forefathers, there is nothing like that, married Igbo women bleeped like shit
not like married yoruba married women bleep like cheap who.res, well it's in their DNA and even their yoruba husband's are already used to it

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Yorobastard(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2017
infogenius:

Na u dey yarn anyhow, where u there?
Read the post again and stop talking rubbish.

A part of the post.
So what are u telling me? Of course yarning anyhow.

Ask yourself this question.....why was the man anger towards the other man other than the wife.....why is he not screaming at the wife.....why is the man telling the wife to lock the doors and lastly if he she was caught cheating why is she still the one recording the whole event??****
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

Ask yourself this question.....why was the man anger towards the other man other than the wife.....why is he not screaming at the wife.....why is the man telling the wife to lock the doors and lastly if he she was caught cheating why is she still the one recording the whole event??****

I don't have the time to ask myself such questions simply because

1. I don't hear Igbo language which was the language spoken in the video.
2. The op has given a report in the post which hit front page. News delivered.
3. U just told me the wife covered the event, well i wouldn't know. Good you are just telling us.

For me it is read and go and that is exactly what i did.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Yorobastard(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
infogenius:

I don't have the time to ask myself such questions simply because

1. I don't hear Igbo language which was the language spoken in the video.
2. The op has given a report in the post which hit front page. News delivered.
3. U just told me the wife covered the event, well i wouldn't know. Good you are just telling us.

For me it is read and go and that is exactly what i did.

So becos you wan enta fp that's why you quickly deliver abi....

Well firstly book space and wait for an interpreter

Secondly do not jump into conclusion

Thirdly check for other sources apart from the one the op has posted before commenting

Lastly.........

Shikena
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

So becos you wan enta fp that's why you quickly deliver abi....

Well firstly book space and wait for an interpreter

Secondly do not jump into conclusion

Thirdly check for other sources apart from the one the op has posted before commenting

Lastly.........

Shikena

I don't have all that time.
Thank you all the same
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by ElPhoche(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
infogenius:
Where is d cheating wife na?
Y is the husband "bikonizing" his friend?
The naked man is not my problem even though
he is traitor and an enemy.
The wife is my problem, why should she be
engaging in such an act in her husband's house?
She is d one that should be doing all these biko.

Anyway it is well with them
It appears that the man was set up by the wife, based on what she said on the background; 'I warned him.....' and Chudi foolishly went to on like a Ekuke (local) dog who went to his funeral despite the scent of faeces...
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Marshalxv(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
The level of infidelity these days is crazy!

I thought it was said that women hardly cheat on Men?
my friend don't say what you don't know! that lady planned it with her husband to catch the man ,obviously the man must have been disturbing her for long so she brought her husband in.wise woman
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by gbegemaster(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2017
Marshalxv:

my friend don't say what you don't know! that lady planned it with her husband to catch the man ,obviously the man must have been disturbing her for long so she brought her husband in.wise woman
Oya no vex. Women don't cheat as much as men.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2017
ElPhoche:

It appears that the man was set up by the wife, based on what she said on the background; 'I warned him.....' and Chudi foolishly went to on like a Ekuke (local) dog who went to his funeral despite the scent of faeces...

lol!
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by openmine(m): 4:23am On May 16, 2017
If U ever one day start having feelings for sum one else aside ur partner,first break up with the partner and den u can freely proceed to anoda relationship....dere is no point cheating on ur partner....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.