Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,224 members, 7,910,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Are Medical Doctors Flirts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (15277 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Free(f): 4:35am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by femland: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2007
Doctors are sure flirts cause i have three of them as a friend and they are ready to go for any thing under skirts, i beg i fear them. particularly the one i met diring my service year tells it all, Doctors are flirts shekeena like friend has said
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by feyionik: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2007
i dont think doctors are flirt. i am presently dating one and he has been so good to me. wink
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2007
feyionik:

i don't think doctors are flirt. i am presently dating one and he has been so good to me. wink

What one does not know does not kill one.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by beezebee(f): 12:58am On Feb 08, 2007
Someone asked about dostors and people start calling nurses! Wahala dey O!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by seneca(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2007
Beezebee, thank you o jare! I tire for all of them. I no know why people no go stick to issue at hand. Na cassava powder we come market come buy, how goat pickin take enter shopping cart!

[center]
[/center]
[center]me casa es su casa![/center]
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by caringchi(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2007
DOCTORS ARE FLIRTS, SURE. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS BEING THE REAL CHRISTIANS
BUT I ALSO THINK TTS because OF WHERE THEY FIND THEMSELVES, WHAT THEY SEE, TOUCH, FEEL ETC ALL IN THE NAME OF SEEING PATIENTS
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by agnesoseka: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2007
Different sTROKES 4 diff folks!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by jaybaby(f): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2007
Big ones
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Bolarge(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2007
Not this one. cool
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by seneca(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2007
jaybaby:

Big ones
i suppose all girls are flirts, too, cos i would really love to know who all the doctors are flirting with! wink
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by jaybaby(f): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2007
Lol U really got me right der!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by FactorChic(f): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2007
LMAO, I will soon become a doctor, I know one or two things. Doctors are not flirts although they seem like it. Its the nature of our job, you want the patient to feel loved and respected, I mean love with capital L. Like an aids patient, we touch them, rub their necks and everything, just make them feel good even though they will die, they can still live that happy moment and enjoy it, well most patients actually fall for the doctor thinking teh doctor wants him/her but really the doctors are just doing their jobs.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Octupus(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2007
While it is unfair to generally asume that all medical drs r flirts,it is my candid opinion that most r great lovers(i mean d male drs).Reason being that they understand d female anatomy more than most people.They understand the erogenous spots such as d center of gravity more than most people.Therefore they are able to explore these zones with obvious effects.

The other thing i want to say is that some female patients sexually assault the male drs in d consulting rooms.They make suggestive gestures and statements.So they indirectly ask for it.It is really difficult for a woman who's not enjoying a dr's 'extended' touch, to cooperate, if she is not consenting.When a woman resists objectionable touches,the dr cannot mess around with her.Furthermore,it's a lady's right to request for a chaperon to be present if she's uncomfortable with a male dr.As i said b4,this is my opinion.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by finemocha(f): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
girls are stupid, they just wish more doctors were flirts, in hopes that they will ask them out
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by hotchic1(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2007
I will think most doctors are flirts,they do it more than people in other professions,same goes with the nurses but the truth is that just very few of them are not,take it or leave it, it is the bitter truth!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by EponAgbo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2007
habumaks (m)
Houston

Docs of DOGS.
My girl once told me how she nearly slapped the heck out of one dog when he told her to remove her bra so that he could feel her heart beat "with a stethoscope", can u IMAGINE.

habumaks u speak out of ignorance!

seneca u shld no beta,bliv u av a wealthof xperience

most pplelik doctors,d depth varies frm individyal 2 individual.usually d women folk tend d develop some attachment 2 dia male doctors,usually if dey r handsome and welldressed.

wat u find out is dat although all men r flirts,doctors av d highest success rates!most pple know dis in dia hearts dats y dey readily accuse doctors.

Poor doctors
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by simplyme3(f): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2007
how many obo medical doctor don see? i dont like them, they think all u got ends at the obo which they see daily at theatres and delivery rooms.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by shens2006(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2007
some docs do see obo everyday o
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by arktivitym(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2007
Well,the list of male flirts is innumerable,for those who know what am talking about.They(ladies) say that military men,bankers,doctors,engineers,policemen,lecturers and drivers are all really flirty.Now if all these professions hold the area for the flirts then what other professions are left out?Answer me that ojare, embarassed
So the truth is that flirting habits is merely an individual thing.It has nothing to do with profession this or profession that, Thankx.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Terminator: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
What about Politicians, Bankers ( will attend to female customers 1st), Policemen etc.
I am surprise in this age and time, ppl still believe in this grandma tales.
The more lucrative a profession is the more the daughters of eve flock around ppl in this profession. It is not that Doctors in Nigeria are well paid anyway. It is just the name.
Ha poor doctors.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by blueband(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2007
It's not about doctors being flirts,it's about the pressure on them by their patients.And by the way,some of these patients are very beautiful and succulent.Walahi,sometimes no be doctors fault,the patients just won't let them be.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Kaos23: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
Are doctors flirts is like asking-Are all human beings flirts. by the way i'm a doctor.sometimes we flirt sometimes we don't. but patients actually flirt with us. bankers meet their spouse in the banking halls why can't a doctor do that. THERE IS ESSENTIALLY ONLY ONE RULE: HE/SHE MUST NOT BE YOUR PATIENT.some doctors can't just keep their pants up. personally touching a patient other than examining the patient is assault and a doctor must never initiate any other form of physical contact. The worse set of doctors when it comes to flirting are Gynae doctors, you can't blame them; all their patients are female. its like being in a sweet factory(if the patient are decent) and saying that you are not allowed to taste(requires extra discipline)
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by sleekdot(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
yep they are, they are also in luv with INDO and beer
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by grandjedi(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2008
Not any more than bankers, lawyers, policemen, bus/ trailer drivers, senators and other
politicians (who are setting trends of "dying in action" these days). Not any more than any
normal person who would be moved @ the sight of breasts and vagina. smiley smiley
Clinical detachment and ethics do help in preventing many things but ultimately it's
left to individual choice whether to be a flirt or not.

If any thing we probably should be given medals( exempting a few BAAD GUYS) for
seeing and doing all we do daily without going into some things. Imagine some lecturers
having the same opportunity, KAI, thunder would be striking everyday!!!!! grin grin grin .
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
Doctors r not flirts
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
boladonas:

Doctors, Nurses, are sure flirts!
The first person to teach me bout "giving head"
ia medical doctor

Male doctors are even worst, female doctors try to do their thing behind closed doors!
I guess its part of "sexual healing"
Dont lets talk bout nurses!

who were u expecting to teach u before? a novice?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
What won't I read on NL
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
morenike09:

What won't I read on Nairaland

roflmao grin grin grin grin grin oh gawd ,how many ids will dis girl use
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Danke1: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2008
oh no they r not angry
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Sauron1: 1:54am On Dec 08, 2008
Danke.:

oh no they r not angry

I think they are serial flirts.
Danke B, where have u been??
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 08, 2008
No they're not.

On TVs, there are so many fine doctors, till this day, I haven't seen a fine doctor in reality. pisses me off angry angry They're all ugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano / Can A Woman Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.