Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,193 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

Are Medical Doctors Flirts? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (15297 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by CrazyMan(m): 1:58am On Dec 08, 2008
In all professions of life, you'll find flirts. Be it bankers, engineers, and so on. I don't think doctors are the only ones guilty here.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Danke1: 2:22am On Dec 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

I think they are serial flirts.
Danke B, where have u been??

Awww sweets kiss been around,just a little busy wt work and family

how's u doing? kiss
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by ajadrage: 2:34am On Dec 08, 2008
Q: Are`Medical Doctors Flirts?
A: Not all medical doctors are flirts, although many flirts become medical doctors grin

And I speak concerning both the guys and the gals cool
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by sylve11: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2008
sometimes ago, a friend of mine once told me that a male doctor xvirgin his younger sister. Well at the long run we found out it was true. so what else can i say abot doctors being a flirt and the rest. they are, . . . ,. ., i no talk o. lipsrsealed
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Aiyetunje: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2008
sylve11

what are u talking abt? so if it was an engineer/lawyer or banker dat committed the "offence" they should all be branded flirts? your line of reasoning is seriously FLAWED!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by sylve11: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2008
Aiyetunje:

sylve11

what are u talking about? so if it was an engineer/lawyer or banker that committed the "offence" they should all be branded flirts? your line of reasoning is seriously FLAWED!

it's ok.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by twinquins: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2008
yes they r
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by glorina: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2008
That's because they see women's unclothedness every second and it arouses them----Body no be fire wood. My medical students friends tell me scandalous stories all the time. E.g. how their doctors spend a quater of the time for treatment and the rest of the time popping the hot red cherry. If you wana hear more stories holla at moi. kiss kiss
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by tRoOE(f): 4:33am On Dec 21, 2008
[size=13pt]flirts and preverts angry[/size]
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by chyk91(m): 3:31am On Dec 22, 2008
a very big no.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by naijarocks(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2008
Not all doctors though.But there are a lot of them that are perverts. You cant imagine how many married women have been banged in the examination room.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by tommy2k2(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
some doctors re, i mean not all (no one is above temptation) or are u all holy
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by yme1(f): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
oya more comment abeg
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by patwhizkid(f): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2009
Oya more comments needed, everybody! Ur hands on ur keyboard, ur tym starts now . . . .!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by tommy2k2(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ pat
na every thread u wan dey enter, no scatter here for us oooo
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by patwhizkid(f): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
What do u mean dear? Are u saying dat i am a thread derailer?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by tommy2k2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ pat
thats no what i mean oooh, i was only looking at the way u wana change the thread, u no dey try contribute and im sure say na u dey teach all this small pikin here for nairaland how to do bad thing, lol

no take am serious sha
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by tommy2k2(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ NL
FIND A NEW DOCTOR! You do not have the right to mess with other people's lives! Besides - if they acts this way with you - do you really think you are the only one? Hey - get some respect for yourself - RUN!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by jamace(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
Doctors and their variants are flirts, big one for that matter. However, they are some people who are natural flirts that can break the doctors records.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Exstar(f): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
yeah! Most of them are flirts that includes the
female docs and even the nurses too!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by bayoola(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
abeg bon all this things,some of the doctors and nurses are truely flirts.Look it from this perspective.why dont we call the engineers,bankers e.t.c flirts but why the doctors and nurses,all thesame i like am like that cos i know that i would eventually get married to the nurses cos of their neatness.Then i beleive i will surely change her sha if she happens to be among the flirts. wink
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by LBD28: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2011
99.9% of d doctors i know are flirts and these acts started right from d medical college. Wen i wz stil in sch,virtually all d medicos i knew den were not jus flirts but chronic smokers and addictive drinkers. That doctors are flirts is an established fact dat cant be disputed,whether married its jus their nature 2 flirt
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by yuzedo: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2011
Yes! Even Vet Doctors are flirts! undecided
One came to treat my neighbour's dog and left d dog and was treating the female cousin that came from the east inside the house for over 2hrs. . Aah! The mallam press bell that day!!! He now recruited all the mallams in the estate in anger when dem no gree answer am, and they were cutting cane for when d Vet finishes. . grin
If not for my dad's intervention, those hausa guys for kill that stupid perVET! The girl stupid sef! Prick don dey hungry am since. . Smh! angry
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by doctokwus: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2011
yuzedo:

Yes! Even Vet Doctors are flirts! undecided
One came to treat my neighbour's dog and left d dog and was treating the female cousin that came from the east inside the house for over 2hrs. . Aah! The mallam press bell that day!!! He now recruited all the mallams in the estate in anger when dem no gree answer am, and they were cutting cane for when d Vet finishes. . grin
If not for my dad's intervention, those hausa guys for kill that silly perVET! The girl silly sef! Prick don dey hungry am since. . Smh! angry
@least thank God he wasn't so perverted as to b doing it wt ur dog,or ur cousin wasn't so depraved as to av cured her congeal wt d dog;cut d man some slack ,d cousin probably needed it like hell too
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by simpleseyi: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
I have been admitted in different hospitals at different times and from the age of about 20 till date, there is no hospital that I was admitted that I did not sleep with 1 or 2 or 3 nurses. Female doctors have not treated me before. So, who says nurses are not flirts?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Bluvs2rock(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
habumaks: Docs of DOGS.
My girl once told me how she nearly slapped the heck out of one dog when he told her to remove her bra so that he could feel her heart beat "with a stethoscope", can u IMAGINE.
The apex beat of d heart is at d left 5th intercostal space midclavicular line. For appropriate and complete chest exam one's chest must be well xposd if 1 is 2 listn 4 dis & oda sounds. Ur grl's ignorance made her slap a doc who only wntd 2 giv hr a thorough phys exam. As 4 d embarrassin qs, it will interest u 2 knw dt a gud doc arrives at his diagnosis frm takin a gud history(askin qs) & phys exam. angry
habumaks: Docs of DOGS.
My girl once told me how she nearly slapped the heck out of one dog when he told her to remove her bra so that he could feel her heart beat "with a stethoscope", can u IMAGINE.
The apex beat of d heart is at d left 5th intercostal space midclavicular line. For appropriate and complete chest exam one's chest must be well xposd if 1 is 2 listn 4 dis & oda sounds. Ur grl's ignorance made her slap a doc who only wntd 2 giv hr a thorough phys exam. As 4 d embarrassin qs, it will interest u 2 knw dt a gud doc arrives at his diagnosis frm takin a gud history(askin qs) & phys exam.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Ukprosper: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. / Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.