Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,538 members, 7,885,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex (1657 Views)

Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex by favourmic(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2017
video trending online has emerged of a married man caught pants down after pressuring a supposed friend’s wife to have sex with him.

According to the woman, she had warned the husband’s friend several times to desist from bothering her but he refused.

The naked man, who apparently is also married is seen in the video pleading after he was caught and being dealt with a machete. He begged that the matter be settled indoors without making a scandal. However, the husband refused to listen and continued the beating.

The woman is also heard in Igbo saying; “I told you to leave someone’s wife and face your own but you refused.”

See Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1tFRqJAD8

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/
Re: VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex by dajoaneke(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
ghen ghen!!
Re: VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex by beetown(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
Some men are worse than goats...
#SPITS

Re: VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex by dajoaneke(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmm! After carefully analyzing this scenerio, I concluded that he is the wife's lover. If she wasn't interested, why didn't she raise alarm when he used to come and flirt with her? She didn't report to her husband or scream for help. She is only playing vicim to save her marriage. Con woman! Dubious Freinemy!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2017
RIP. Cos i know say person go die.
Anyway before I leave the thread. I checked the names. And it's 'em!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
dajoaneke:
Hmmm! After carefully analyzing this scenerio, I concluded that he is the wife's lover. If she wasn't interested, why didn't she raise alarm when he used to come and flirt with her? She didn't report to her husband or scream for help. She is only playing vicim to save her marriage. Con woman! Dubious Freinemy!

That's women for you.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Husband Catches Man Pants Down Pressuring Wife For Sex by dhardline(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2017
But why would you want to have sex with another man's wife?

It's really sad when I see things like this. She's taken already go sleep with your wife.

(1) (Reply)

7 Sets Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Woo Women / To All The Ladies In The House / Should I Quit My Lucrative Job Because Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.