Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigeria Can Never Progress,even in The Year 3030,except The Country Separates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Progress,even in The Year 3030,except The Country Separates (616 Views)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Will Jonathan Become The President Of Niger Delta Republic When Nigeria Separates? / Nigeria Can Learn A Lot From Traditional Igbo Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Never Progress,even in The Year 3030,except The Country Separates by hollandis(f): 6:08am On Jan 12, 2010
It is a generally held fact that Northern Nigeria will never develop.When I hear propaganda about the general well being of the president of the purported giant of Africa,i cringe and become deflated like a baloon.The same Nigerians that are in darkness,without road and water are still being fooled yet again.When will Nigerians wake up?
Basic social amenities are not even the privilege of Nigerians.I DON'T CARE WHETHER THE PRESIDENT LIVES OR DIES.The issue is that he is unfit to rule us.what a shame.

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Do ? / Hitler Defends Nigeria O! / Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.