Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,157 members, 7,973,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again (619 Views)

PMB Embarrasses Nigerians Again / Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance / Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again by Mbeki: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2010
The speech would have "AM SO SORRY At the moment FOR NOT FULFILLING MY DUTIES BECAUSE I am undergoing treatment and [cough] I am STILL NOT getting better from the treatment I am getting. I hope that -uh- very soon [cough] there will be tremendous progress UNTIL THEN MY V.P SHOULD BE SWORN-IN IN ACTING CAPACITY which will allow me to FACE MY HEALTH IN OTHER TO get back home GOD'S WILLING. I wish at this stage to thank all Nigerians for their prayers [cough] for my good health, and for their prayers for the nation. As soon as my doctors discharge me, I will return to KATSINA TO REST FOR A WHILE AND ALSO TO SEE IF I CAN CONTINUE TO LEAD Nigeria AND THEN to resume my duties. I would also like to use this opportunity to wish our team, the Super Eagles, success in our Nations Cup of Nations matches in Angola. I HAVE ALSO DIRECT MY VP TO BE IN TOUCH WITH OBAMA TO RESOLVE THEE TERRORIST ISSUE AND ALSO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONDEMN WHAT MUTTALAB JUNIOR DID. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2010
rotflmao grin grin
Re: Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again by Mbeki: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
The speech writers didn't write the script well. but the actor tried, most nigerians actually believed Ya'adua spoke to them

(1) (Reply)

Power Belongs To God, Pdp Tells Vp / Court Says Inec Is Incompetent Toconduct Elections, Renders Anambrapoll Illegal / Nigerians New President, Who Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.