Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child (2115 Views)

Don't Lie! U Did Most Of These / Post Ur 1st 2014 Snapshot & Tell The 1st Thing U Did This Year / Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2007
i remember i used to drop water bombs, water tyd in white nylons on pple wiv a bunch of friends, i was like 6-8 yrs then,
we used to live in 1004 estate, and my house was on the fourth floor,

it was a blast cos it was so far down throwing it on pples heads

there was this particular day we almost got caught vals day
on acouples head, i was very naughty back then ooo!
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by naijacutee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2007
I was quite evil. My younger brother and I used to go to our gatemans little 'house' when he wasn't around. (It had a window overlooking the street). And we would roll up bits of paper to make 'bullets' and fire them with rubber bands at innocent passer-bys and then run to the crack between the fence and the gate to see their reaction from a good viewing angle.

One day, we 'fired' a respectable looking man in a suit who was trekking and we went as usual to see his reaction. Well, we didn't see him stop and look up, down, left and right like the others. We were puzzled and went back to resume at our posts. Once we climbed up the chair, one bullet hit my brothers lip followed by the sound of old, archaic laughter (heeeh-heeeh-heeeh). We had left our rubber and 'bullets' in our haste and the man climbed up the flower bed, stuck his hand through the ledge  and shot back at us. And he was wearing a suit!!!

We'd been 'firing' children, market women, lovers etc and none of them had ever thought of revenge. . . .except this  . . .office-worker! This world is unfair!
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by yicob(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2007
Sorry gamine. U gurls av been ejected fr 1004. Where do u stay now? Ibafo?
@ naijacutee. Na GOD catch u. Hope ur bro no 2 wound?
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2007
I left 1004 a long tym ago before the whole palava,

@Naijacutee, lol, evil u were!
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Ameriefan(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2007
Nothing i guess i only used to think that eating money
When people say I EAT MONEY,i used to think that they put the money in thire mouth to
eat it so oneday i didnt ask my mom and i went and look for a paper of money
and start eating it and my mom catch me and starting beating i turn sick and that
was it,i think that was so crazy,because i didnt ask my mom what eating money means. tongue grin
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Tobiegal(f): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2007
One of d craziest things i did as a child was 2 eat sand!!! yep. i realy loved d smell n tot it wld d sweetest thing eva, especially, wen u sprinkle some water on it, hum, hum, so sweet.

howeva, i was made 2 stop wen i grew older,

ciao
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2007
when i used to liv in LSDPC estate Ebute-metta

i, my younger sista and my friends used to climb the back of the stairs, spiral staircases like that
we used to hang at the back, if u let go, u die, but we didnt see it like that

a neighbor actually reported us and my mum beat the hell outa us, we just thot she was being wicked

but i laff when i look back on the whole thing grin
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by StanP(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2007
@Gamine  i'm not suprisd,Estate Pikins ar d most Naughtiest tins       @ameria  how u go say u dnt no wat pple mean by "chop money" abi u no grow 4 naija because even a 2yrs old kid undastnd money & its terminologies.tank God sompple were naughtier dan me as a kid
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by naijacutee(f): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2007
Amerie_fan:

Nothing i guess i only used to think that eating money
When people say I EAT MONEY,i used to think that they put the money in thire mouth to
eat it so oneday i didnt ask my mom and i went and look for a paper of money
and start eating it and my mom catch me and starting beating i turn sick and that
was it,i think that was so crazy,because i didnt ask my mom what eating money means. tongue grin

Hehehe. . . .
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2007
@Gamine i'm not suprisd,Estate Pikins ar d most Naughtiest tins

calln me an estate pikin eh!, lol

Lol@ Amerie-fan
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Mustay(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2007
Mine is weird. Just d way d other fella used to eat sand, I used to eat SUGAR at about age 4 to 5!
I'll lock myself inside a room and as usual I'll always get caught.
Now when I taste sugar, i wonder what i find so SWEET in sugar, diabetes?
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Larrydee(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2007
We had this rubber bath tub for bathing babies.we would take it 2 the top of the rugged stairs and slide down in the tub @ full speed. Of course we didnt invent brakes in our "vehicle" so we always crashd at the end of the staircase but thank God we never crashed into the slidin doors just opposite the foot of the stairs (we would av chopped blala/egba/pankere). It was fun n ful of bruises esp as the paint was texcoat but we just couldnt get enuf of d ride
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Ameriefan(f): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2007
@naijacutee,yea it was that i dont know what they
used to say eating money,but i know now. grin cheesy
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2007
I used to steal milk frm tha fridge, peak evaporated, ooh
then mix it wiv sugar

Now till this day i cant remember when last my mum bought tinned milk
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by ashewo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2007
i remember when i was like 5-10 years old, i would go upstairs, pack all my sistas mattress and let them slide the stairs, It was called Jangilova in those days, It was nice! those memories still linger in my head. Funny enough, my parents neva got mad. I also remember clearing the dinnin table and convertin into a table tennis table too, now, about that one, my parents got mad, as soon as we hear the car honk we re arrange the table, and pretend we had bin reading all day! , lovely memories.
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
I and my friends used to play really ruff,
there was this tym we had a treasure hunt
we were all running and i tripped, Omo it wasnt funny,, i thot i was blinded for life
cos when the concrete connected wiv my eye the sound was sickening
Thank God
God help us , i still had a lotta fun grin
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by deathadder(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2007
me and my friends used to lock old women in cages for days.

God we were so naughty, they were the days. undecided
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by naijacutee(f): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2007
One day we were having breakfast together and a cube of sugar (ooooh, who remembers st.louis sugar?) rolled under the table. . . I followed the sugar under the table and that day, my addiction for sugar was born. . . jedi-jedi etc I know! grin
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2007
yes now
i still use St.Louis, thats the only cubed sugar i kno

a real jedi-jedi

@deathadder
OMGdness shocked
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Sayoh: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2007
I tink all d naughty things i did were coz i was terribly shy. I remember those times my mum would send me to give a neighbour a message and when i get there,fear of facin the adult wud make me go back and tell ma mum that the person is nt around
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by iice(f): 4:13am On Feb 03, 2007
Did crazy stuff all the time, like gamine i did the water balloons stuff, i did the climbing of our house stuff, i used to jump from veranda to the water tank and over the fence and went exploring some miles away from home and when i got home i received enuff beatings but the next day i'd do it again. My brothers and i were crazy, i remember we raided our storage building and took out this moving cradle, then we'd sit in it and people will push us down the street (down hill) and we'd try to navigate and miss the cars, pot holes, stones and people. Best was when we went to this park or whatever its called (Sherri hills) we'd play cowboys and indians or police and robbers and be jumping over rocks that were really high. . .fear of height wasn't a thing back then. I've broken an arm, sprained my leg and wrist coz of all these stunts.
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2007
yes ooh

i used to climb mountains
the day my mum caught us eh,

My mum was the big disciplinarian, we thot we hated her bck then
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by iice(f): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2007
LOL i know how you feel. My mom's the disciplinarian in the family. Oh yeah we used to drag our bikes up these chocolate hills and ride them downhill full speed, can't count how many times i went flying off the bike grin grin
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2007
i remember when we didnt want to eat 'Eba' gosh i hated it, we'd put it
in our pockets then throw it downstairs at the back
when my mum is not watching, lick the soup and pretend we had eaten it
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by LePhilippe(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2007
I remember when my house was under construction and the was a lot of sand, just after dawn before anyone was awake, i went to the roof and jumped into the sand. That was probably the highlight of my life!!!!
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2007
lol@LePhillipe

u were really crazy grin
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by LePhilippe(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2007
I didn't even think of the consequences trust me it was truly awesome!!!
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2007
i can truly imajin grin
the thrill
i wish i did smthing like that tho grin
the highest thing we did was to run and jump over our living room couches, lol
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by LePhilippe(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2007
I wish i could go back in time and redo this,

Imagine tho a facility in Nigeria where you can go bungee jumping??
Awesome or what??
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2007
Awesome man! Awesome!!!! grin
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by iice(f): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2007
LOL Gamine, you didn't do the jumping stuff? Kids, we had no fear then. I remember my bro climb his school building's roof and got suspended in elementary hahahahahaha, still got that need for the thrill thou wink
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Gamine(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2007
i really cant remember jumping from a really high place, but i climbed trees,

hmm, i was never afraid of heights sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Glo Usb 3.5g E160g Internet Data Card With Subscription For 17k Only! / Meet The 'the Vampire Woman' - Mum Of 4 & The Most Modified Female In The World! / US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.