Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,361 members, 7,940,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

37ports's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 37ports's Profile / 37ports's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by 37ports(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmmm,

Before Ti-boy became a celebrity, Empress or whatever her name is, was already a star. She knows the terrain and was able to CON the lover-boy Timaya to keep a sealed lip over the affairs from the press and the major public for the purpose of things she intends to do in the near future and of which this incidence became one of them. This he did and today he has wounds to lick. Well, as the saying goes, "the wealth of the foolish will always and frequently find solace at the bosoms of the wise". Empress played on Timaya's love and you know that love makes you foolish and foolishness has terrible prices you pay for it.

I have been in that kind of situation before and I still laugh over it when I remember my actions (really foolish in other people’s eyes but justified in mine.). So I can sincerely speak on what was on the young man's mind. He was not in that Church that day because he actually needed the Car or the money seductively taken from him,,,NO, Not at all. He was there because he loved her and he felt USED! No amount of sorry will let him let go till his belongings are returned. Some men are born to behave that way. It is not the Car, it is his pride which she smashed by her betrayal of trust. He who feels it knows it.

I am not being one-sided in my judgment or opinion. Far from it. Timaya can never love Empress, like I did or some other guys like me who adore her from afar, but we are talking about crisis that comes to us and diverse ways of handling them. TIMAYA WAS FOOLED. Simple and short.

So what do I suggest he should have done? Don't do what I did by going after your property. Later on in life, you will find out you actually don't need them because they were not what you truly wanted. What you wanted in the person in possession of them. Even if you get them back, seeing those belongings around you will be hurting you the more. My advice? JUST KEEP SILENT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. If you can, then make your silence to be too deep that is can cut an ice. It has a way of sending many uncomfortable massages to the one who CONNED YOU.

Thanks
37 Ports,
www.37ports.com

Webmasters / I Need Advice Fast! My Pain With My Webmaster by 37ports(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2009
Please dear Naira-Landers like me, I need an advice. My website developing and hosting company charged us Five Million Naira (N5, 000,000) for a three year no extra fee contract. This includes advertising through Google and Yahoo. Advertising us in every available forums and chat websites and once in a while, advert appearances in newspapers.

But since the website has been hosted and running, we have been solely responsible for our own advertisements and placing ourselves in forum and chat rooms and Google too. In fact, when we search our company through Google or Yahoo search, the only places we find our website listed are places we personally got them listed.

We have currently made payment of Three Million Naira (N3,000,000) with a balance of Two Million Naira (N2,000,000) to be given to them. Now my pain is do I pay up the remaining balance or jest tell them off since we are the ones that ended up doing the promotion by ourselves. I NEED ADVICE FAST as I will not like to cheat them, but I felt they have cheated me.
Business To Business / Re: Introduce Your Business by 37ports(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi,

CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENTS

I do not know if I am making a double advert posting as againt the rules as stipulated out on this site, but this is the first I am going to introduce our business through this topic (Introduce Your Business). We desire not to be kicked out of Nairaland.

We are into Clearing and Forwarding as have previously been stated in my profile. We provide clients/customers with Freight Services, act as agents to exporters and importers (MOSTLY IMPOTERS). We act as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods.

Equally, we render Custom Licensed Clearing and Forwarding services, being swift in delivery of all assignments as given to us to handle in bringing out your goods/containers from the Nigeria Ports. Our presences in virtually every Port in Lagos Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clients far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria .

OUR PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES ARE:

Ø  AIR & OCEAN CONSOLIDATION SERVICES,

Ø  GLOBAL LOGISTICS,

Ø  TRANSHIPMENT,

Ø  DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICE,

Ø  SEA/AIR COMBINE TRANSPORT SERVICE

Ø  PROJECT FORWARDING’

Ø  WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION

Ø  CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES,

Ø  INSURANCE COVERAGE,

Ø  PICK & PACK

Ø  PREPARE SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION (Invoice, packing list, certificate of origin)

Ø  REGISTRATION OF PRODUCT (NAFDAC, etc).

Our offer is oustanding and unquestionable. So why pay more to clear your containers when we charge less and deliver faster? No deumorage, no extra charges".More information on us can be found on our website, www.37ports.com or call +23414076086.

thanks,
37ports.com

Career / Re: Social Life In Workplace by 37ports(m): 5:43am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi,

Whatever I say here in regards to your topic is my own personal opinion and may or might not count. When it comes to social life in Nigeria, there are two faces to the coin. It boils down to the haves and the have nots.

All social lives as you have mentioned do exist here in Nigeria with special emphasis to Lagos where I deh. But limited to the high brow places where money can get them. Good beaches there at Lekki, good clubs there at Victoria Island, weekend parties too at the Papas and the rest of its kind. But be sure money is very much available.

Quite frankly too, you can have the money to spend, but the kind of job you do may not permit a social live at all. Sorry, but I have to mention the banking industries and the telecomms. These guys hold something, but dem no get time to spend am because they work round oko-ko-ro-kooooooo! (Cock crow)

Finally, if you are among the have nots. Well occasionally you can save small to find one mama put and chop (Nkwobi) in Ajegunle or good amala with (Ogufe) at Shitta in Surulere. Even the rich are doing their best to hijack this delicacies and are making it a bit expensive for the have nots.

So, I will say yeah! There are social lives here. But who is talking about social live anyway? When you are at home or office boiling over one unfair political or religious or failed banking issues or the other. Abi na Nepa? Sorry am off.

Thanks,
37Ports.com
Career / Re: Help Me Make This Choice Please by 37ports(m): 4:50am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi Kuul Fm,

"I love the job, as much as I love my course". That is your statement. "Study to find yourself worthy". That is Bible statement. So if you love the job, then very simple, go study more courses on the Job. Time cometh when you will find that you actually need to know the job in order to own the job. Sorry if I speak in proverbs or parables.

Thanks,
37 Ports.
Business To Business / Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! by 37ports(m): 4:31am On Sep 02, 2009
37 Ports Limited,
133 Ojuelegba rd,
Surulere, Lagos State,
Nigeria.
T: +234 1407 6086
E: info@37ports.com
W: www.37ports.com

Attn: nairaland Team!

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have discovered with amazing observation and interest that most Shippers/importers of products from all over the world to Nigeria, visits Nairaland to search for Nigeria Clearing and Forwarding Agents they can hire their services to help them clear their goods/containers at the Nigeria Ports, with special emphasis to Lagos Ports.

To this, we are soliciting that you please permit that we post this add which will direct traffic to us so we can be the Clearing and Forwarding agents to handle containers clearing assignments at the Nigeria Ports for these importers of products to Nigeria. If there are rules we are violating by posting this add on your site, then kindly extend to us a forgiving heart.

Basically, we provide our clients with Freight Services; act as agents to exporters and importers, as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. Equally, we render Custom Licensed Clearing and Forwarding services, being swift in delivery of all assignments as given to us to handle. Our presences in virtually every Port in Lagos Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clients far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

We offer good and considerable price packages for our services and are always ready to accommodate suggestions and reasonable negotiations that will facilitate our service delivery and clients’ satisfaction respectively. We are presently looking out for Shipping and Freight Forwarding agencies abroad that will direct traffic to us here in Nigeria for mutual and beneficial shipping/Clearing and Forwarding business relationship. More information about us can be found on www.37ports.com

Goodluck Isioma Esemene.
For: 37 Ports.
Lagos - Nigeria
+23414076086

1 Like

Business / Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by 37ports(m): 4:06am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi,

I do not know if a clearing and forwarding agent services might be needed by you in regards to your shipments as I work at the Port. If yes, I will be glad to be of assistance.

thanks,
37 Ports
Literature / East, West, North, Or South, Home Is The Best: by 37ports(m): 4:53am On Aug 26, 2009
The distance between God and Man, is YOUR KNEE ON THE GROUND,
The distance between Love and Hate is I AM SORRY.
The distance between Argument and Discussion is UNDERSTANDING.
The distance between Pride and Assistance is PLEASE.

I Kneel when I can and I say to God, please be my friend so other friends can see you through me. What I love about my Country people Nigerians is, if they wish to help you, they go the extra mile. What I love about myself is I am good at giving, so I am not too proud to beg.

I have been fortunate to have travelled to lots of places in and out of Naija. Bro! Home is Home. Now, I am here at home, Naija and by God! I love you all my people. So, why hoping to make new friends here, bro! (make una remember say na ) Clearing and Forwarding is my current occupation.

One Love!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.