Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (50092 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by ivolt: 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:
This is bullshit, Islam forbids killing of innocent peoples, it even says if anyone kills a person, it will be as if he has killed the whole mankind, and if anyone saves a soul, it will be as if he has saved the whole mankind.

This act is barbaric and condemnable, the man should be Trial in the court of law, this is the kind of people that brings shame to islam as a religion.

There is no compulsion in religion and everyone should be given chance to practice what they feel like, since she's matured and she knows whats good for herself.

That meme is a lie, terrorism started when muhammed became a prophet,
that is 1400 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by proprince(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

you think this is a joke? i dnt care you lie to sharia....what i wanna ask you mr.dumb@$$ is..do Christianity allow sex before marriage if yes then..bcus it's ok to have sex in ur religion doesn't mean its ok in islam...islam prohibits sex before marriage..we stuck to that....and i knw you'll say muslims used to do that...I'm nt talking abt muslims I'm talking about islam

Is that why the father shld poison her??

all dis muslem people with their long long uncircumcised penis.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Amberon: 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
Does this mean you agree that Mohammed the father of Islam was a pedophile?
dragonking3:
Stop talking like an illiterate. Ese oruru case was that of paedophilia. It is a crime. Ahmed Musa married a Christian woman, did you see any one complain?
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by AlphaStyles(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:
This is bullshit, Islam forbids killing of innocent peoples, it even says if anyone kills a person, it will be as if he has killed the whole mankind, and if anyone saves a soul, it will be as if he has saved the whole mankind.

This act is barbaric and condemnable, the man should be Trial in the court of law, this is the kind of people that brings shame to islam as a religion.

There is no compulsion in religion and everyone should be given chance to practice what they feel like, since she's matured and she knows whats good for herself.

1 Share

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Mujaheeeden: 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
CplusJason:
No wonder. grin I been dey suspect your moniker.
I'm still a Holy warrior grin
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by fof1: 9:23pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=youngG10 post=56552366]
becouse they stink like sh!t.....and they consider them womanizers[/quote

WHO STINKS IF NOT D TALIBANIZED DRESSINGS COVERING EVERY WHERE IN D NAME OF RELIGION AND D LICENSE TO MARRY AT LEAST FOUR PERSONS DESPITE UNDERGROUND NUMBER OF GIRL OR WOMEN FRIENDS. HYPOCRITES IN GROUPS.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Mujaheeeden: 9:25pm On May 15, 2017
DWJOBScom:

honestly this is the firsttime am hearing/reading anythingthis good
keep it up brother!
let peace reign
where are his muslim brothers Metahuman Vedaxcool FriendNG carinmom uniklinkum maclatunji

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Yorobastard(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

well islam forbids us to insults anyone's religion...bcus of ignorants like you....so keep it up...i knw islam is the fastest growing religion on earth despite the islamaphobia ....ask your self why...

Straight answer: they are forcefully converting people to islam or your head on the floor.

Now tell me why an Islamic person would kill another just because he converted from his religion to Christianity
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by GodIsFoolish: 9:28pm On May 15, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Nawa despite that they ar from same region undecided
Yet it is right for ahmed musa to marry a christian girl...
Seriously Lord lugard u will suffer for this "concoction" undecided u mixed.

The bastardd was Frederick Lugard,
Don't call him Lord

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by 2innocent(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=AlphaStyles post=56555976][/quote]
terrorist spotted
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2017
LIES! I don't even know why people believe imbe.ciles who choose to post their fantasies on social media. A story like this and no major media outlet is covering it? LOL!
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by sbashir10(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=AlphaStyles post=56555976][/quote]
carry your trouble go another place.... i ain't here to exchange words with a kid like you.
go sleep boy, make sure you urinate before going to bed, I'm pretty sure you know wat Will happen if you don't
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by AlphaStyles(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2017
2innocent:
terrorist spotted
na u give me bomb abi
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
we don't consider jos as north...this won't happen in jigawa,kano,katsina,zamfara,borno,kebbi
because the girls thr are afraid of Christians they will never date them i swear...they won't even look at christian boy talkless of dating...if you dnt blv me go and try one

Da kayi shuru ka kyale su suyi ta haukan su.

Kai yanzu ka ma yarda da shirmen da wannan makaryacin ke fadi?

Wai "love". Kai ganin ka in ba yar iska ba akwai yarinyar da zata aikata wannan abun kunyan kuma ta nace akan yaron? kai ka ma duba sunan wanda ke kawo rahoton mana.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by AlphaStyles(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:

carry your trouble go another place.... i ain't here to exchange words with a kid like you.
go sleep boy, make sure you urinate before going to bed, I'm pretty sure you know wat Will happen if you don't

see pikin wey dy call person boy
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by chairman010: 9:42pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

yes if you ever see concubines.....tell me how many wives do soloman have how many wives do abraham have....jst bcus you hate us you can't hide the fact that many prophets in your scripts have had many wives

but bros,

Solomon was not a Christian
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 15, 2017
chairman010:

but bros,

The devil sent Solomon not your god yeah?
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by kechywillz(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

you are nt honest wth yourself....you knw before you see mallam doing that you'll see 20 pastors have sex wth othr men's wife you knw it...you are just concealing it...bcuz you are a blind....and tell me wch one is better someone who get married to a 15/17 yr old grl and the pastor banging your sister's a$$??
Your comments is not far fetched from u in reality,for u to use those words "bang" simply means that ur guilty of the said act,let's not dispute the fact,u are guilty as well,pls don't deny it.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 15, 2017
haywire07:
That's how people of that religion behave .

You really have gone hay wire..this has nithingvto do with Islam as I have seen where Orthodox christian homes went harsh when their daughters got pregnant..this hastodo with individuals and not religion... Some Muslim gals has same issue and they wee not killed .. Some decided to even marry the Christians .
Islam says there is no compulsion in religions .... Just because of interpretation of religious belief by some Muslims does not mean its evil

So evil that's its the fastest growing religion in the world
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by factwriter(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2017
See?

See how everyone avoided commenting when I stated the obvious in my earlier post above.

Two first ladies and yet no justice for little Khadija (the raped infant)

While one first lady can be excused as a result of being caught up in fear and delima of what fate would befall her so termed "vegetable " husband...

...the other (second) first lady has no excuse whatsoever as her vice president husband is so vibrantly alive and functioning that he could still combine his PASTORAL calling with his executive duties. and yet this first (or is it second) lady has not been able to effect any meaningful, laudable action for Justice for the violated toddler.

Yet our "quick to bash" fellow Nairalanders have remained mute.

Who is fooling who

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by kindredspirit(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:

This is what the Qur’an really says:

"Because of that, We decreed upon THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption in the land — it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one — it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, after that, throughout the land, were transgressors" (5:32)

It would appear that the scripture you quoted was actually meant for the Children of Israel, don't you think?

And talking about there not being any compulsion in Islam, Shahih Hadiths by Bukhari appears replete with examples to the contrary.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by zoedicus: 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

you think this is a joke? i dnt care you lie to sharia....what i wanna ask you mr.dumb@$$ is..do Christianity allow sex before marriage if yes then..bcus it's ok to have sex in ur religion doesn't mean its ok in islam...islam prohibits sex before marriage..we stuck to that....and i knw you'll say muslims used to do that...I'm nt talking abt muslims I'm talking about islam
U're so so stupid I dnt knw what to say to u. U knw hw many Islam clerics (Alfa) bleed all these ur Hijjab wearing girls?
Abeg go siddon.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Organs(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
Only in Nigeria will a vulcanizer leave his vulcanizing business to write a story in english and it will get posted on NL.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by princessayesha(f): 10:01pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

back to you freak-@$$ be sincere tell me before you hear mallam force his whatever.... how many useless pastors can you honestly list in nairaland fucking othr men's wife and kids....plz tell me the truth i beg
You honestly just made my night...now i dont have to reply him grin I can finally sleep smiley good night

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by factwriter(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

Straight answer: they are forcefully converting people to islam or your head on the floor.

Now tell me why an Islamic person would kill another just because he converted from his religion to Christianity

Do you know what is called "treason"?

I mean not just the dictionary meaning but the world accepted definition.

Do you understand that the penalty for treason is death anywhere in the world?

Okay, so when you renounce Islam as a religion in a land or society govern by Islamic law - this amounts to TREASON. And the penalty is death.

Please tell a Russian or Cuban to renounce COMMUNISM in their native land then see what will follow.

Comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by chukaike(m): 10:03pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

Hello mr. Islam may not allow sex before marriage as you said although you never argued that muslims don't engage in premarital, the same way its applicable to christiandom. One of the Ten commandments of God written in the bible says that "thou shall not committ fornication, however, not every christian is innocent of fornication as do some muslims. Thanks
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by princessayesha(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2017
zoedicus:

U're so so stupid I dnt knw what to say to u. U knw hw many Islam clerics (Alfa) bleed all these ur Hijjab wearing girls?
Abeg go siddon.
No he does'nt...but he knows pastors who are rapists grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by timilehin95(m): 10:04pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

well islam forbids us to insults anyone's religion...bcus of ignorants like you....so keep it up...[s]i knw islam is the fastest growing religion on earth[/s] despite the islamaphobia ....ask your self why...
fastest growing terrorists on earth

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by princessayesha(f): 10:09pm On May 15, 2017
kindredspirit:

This is what the Qur’an really says:

"Because of that, We decreed upon THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption in the land — it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one — it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, after that, throughout the land, were transgressors" (5:32)

It would appear that the scripture you quoted was actually meant for the Children of Israel, don't you think?

And talking about there not being any compulsion in Islam, Shahih Hadiths by Bukhari appears replete with examples to the contrary.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

If I bring u Bible verses that talks about killing unbelievers now you will say it has been repealed....I keep wondering, who is the person authorised by God to amend the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by princessayesha(f): 10:12pm On May 15, 2017
chairman010:

but bros,

Haba grin what was he?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by tsmart360(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

lol. I dont understand you mallam. Christianity allows sex before marriage? Just say what you know abeg.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by obj84(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2017
fuckboys:

Mohammed the pedophile is a bastard
Welldone that's what chritianity all about insulting Mohammed (SAW), u knw what the more u insult the noble prophet the more people love Him, May God forgive you and show u the right way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.