Stats: 3,200,722 members, 7,975,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (50389 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by obj84(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2017
fuckboys:

Mohammed the pedophile is a bastard

Welldone that's what chritianity all about insulting Mohammed (SAW), u knw what the more u insult the noble prophet the more people love Him, May God forgive you and show u the right way.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nmaster: 10:17pm On May 15, 2017
Yes it's haram for her to marry him, because xtain not allow Muslims to marry their children in North
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by princessayesha(f): 10:18pm On May 15, 2017
praxs:

your opinion isn't relevant, jos is north and will always be part of the north. I laugh in Spanish when u said that can never happen in the above mentioned state. khadija and hadeeza are the girls I met during my service in Funtua, katsina state. I fvcked them tired. one advice I can give you is learn to be romantic, these were the confessions your sisters made to me. I am also from the north. so duk abunda zaka fadi anan wurin, zan palashe ka.. we fvcked your women in Maiduguri, Gombe, jalingo and yola. wow.. yan yola ma sun fi dadi, domin such Fulani ne, babu dirty kamar ku hausawa! stupid modafucker
Kai haba? grin makaryacin banza grin you must have done all that in your dreams

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by ebby9z(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:
This is bullshit, Islam forbids killing of innocent peoples, it even says if anyone kills a person, it will be as if he has killed the whole mankind, and if anyone saves a soul, it will be as if he has saved the whole mankind.

This act is barbaric and condemnable, the man should be Trial in the court of law, this is the kind of people that brings shame to islam as a religion.

There is no compulsion in religion and everyone should be given chance to practice what they feel like, since she's matured and she knows whats good for herself.

Islam forbids killing of innocent "peoples " indeed except for the "infidels" who are scum of the earth right? Those you kill, behead and hang on poles
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by princessayesha(f): 10:23pm On May 15, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
That's why i left the Islamic religion grin
U left the religion please leave the name too....u don't deserve it.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Kennydoc(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2017
iluvpomo:
The only reason that is happening is because of very high birth rates and not necessarily conversions. Uneducated Muslims (and these numbers are very high) tend to have a lot of kids ... a typical example of this in Nigeria is the north.

Exactly!
While an average native European family may have 1 child or at most 2, these Muslim immigrants have 6 - 8 children. It's actually their calculated attempt to overrun Europe in the next 50 to 100 years.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by rengsho: 10:25pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
we don't consider jos as north...this won't happen in jigawa,kano,katsina,zamfara,borno,kebbi
because the girls thr are afraid of Christians they will never date them i swear...they won't even look at christian boy talkless of dating...if you dnt blv me go and try one

We JOS People have never agreed to be part of North . . . . and we ll never be.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by factwriter(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=princessayesha post=56557419]
If I bring u Bible verses that talks about killing unbelievers now you will say it has been repealed....I keep wondering, who is the person authorised by God to amend the Bible? [/quote

THE BIBLE IS MORE VIOLENT THAN THE QURAN
source:

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Awoo88: 10:28pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
we don't consider jos as north...this won't happen in jigawa,kano,katsina,zamfara,borno,kebbi
because the girls thr are afraid of Christians they will never date them i swear...they won't even look at christian boy talkless of dating...if you dnt blv me go and try one
You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by princessayesha(f): 10:31pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=factwriter post=56557893][/quote]
Thank you...I will surely read that
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by ylaa(f): 10:32pm On May 15, 2017
Amen n Amen

ote author=CaptainGOOD post=56551619]Nawa despite that they ar from same region undecided
Yet it is right for ahmed musa to marry a christian girl...
Seriously Lord lugard u will suffer for this "concoction" undecided u mixed. [/quote]
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 15, 2017
PrickGetSize:
And a Muslim man with 4 wives and 13 concubines is considered..?
...a foolish, hebephilic bastard!
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by CaptainGOOD: 10:34pm On May 15, 2017
ylaa:
Amen n Amen

ote author=CaptainGOOD post=56551619]Nawa despite that they ar from same region undecided
Yet it is right for ahmed musa to marry a christian girl...
Seriously Lord lugard u will suffer for this "concoction" undecided u mixed.

Amen!
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by factwriter(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2017
princessayesha:

Kai haba? grin makaryacin banza grin you must have done all that in your dreams

Don't mind him, he is a bloody lying pervert.

Shege Dan banza. wanene ubanka ha negeriya?
Baka yisaba ka yi de matan hausawa.

Shege dan dawudu.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by viktagorion: 10:36pm On May 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
in sharia law

she has committed an apostasy

Reeda
Religion of peace.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nowenuse: 10:37pm On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
That guy and his family better be careful since this is happening up North.

They can eliminate him and his family in one night and no one will know... "Nothing will happen" (as usual)

Egbon, this is Plateau (a christian state) and not Katsina or Zamfara state.
Muslims and mosques were once eradicated from the entire Pankshin LGA.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by FA13(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2017
Nigeria Islam need to modernise. As if there are no muslims in developed countries like Indonesia and the rest.

They are not this dangerous!
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by iluvpomo(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2017
Kennydoc:

Exactly!
While an average native European family may have 1 child or at most 2, these Muslim immigrants have 6 - 8 children. It's actually their calculated attempt to overrun Europe in the next 50 to 100 years.
100% on point ... it is also happening in other western countries too ... it is by design.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by factwriter(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2017
princessayesha:
Thank you...I will surely read that
salaam alykum mallama,
please do read it, it's an eye opener.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by rengsho: 10:41pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

Jos have never and will never be a Northern state. . . . talking about the Northern state . . . . I Know how my fellow Christian Copers were Fucking Muslim girls during our NYSC in Maiduguri. . . . All those Sister (Ustazia ) that cover their Face with Hijab na them Bad pass.
So Shout up and close your dirty Mouth.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by carinmom(f): 10:44pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

yes if you ever see concubines.....tell me how many wives do soloman have how many wives do abraham have....jst bcus you hate us you can't hide the fact that many prophets in your scripts have had many wives

Learn to ignore all these unrepentant bigots, I used to reply them, but then I realized that it was a fruitless effort. Don't forget that they are deaf, dumb and blind.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by nkemjacob2(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2017
what a peaceful religion .....
the guy just won my heart.. he is a hero....
kudos to dem. am happy for them...
the boko haram dat is pregnating chibok girls is it against their religion
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by factwriter(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Egbon, this is Plateau (a christian state) and not Katsina or Zamfara state. Muslims and mosques were once eradicated from the entire Pankshin LGA.
Fallacy.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Governor10: 10:59pm On May 15, 2017
What a wicked religion
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

you think this is a joke? i dnt care you lie to sharia....what i wanna ask you mr.dumb@$$ is..do Christianity allow sex before marriage if yes then..bcus it's ok to have sex in ur religion doesn't mean its ok in islam...islam prohibits sex before marriage..we stuck to that....and i knw you'll say muslims used to do that...I'm nt talking abt muslims I'm talking about islam
Christianity doesn't permit it either
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Princeboca12(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
becouse they stink like sh!t.....and they consider them womanizers
lol.. But muslim boys smell like what? Camphor or Insecticide
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

yes if you ever see concubines.....tell me how many wives do soloman have how many wives do abraham have....jst bcus you hate us you can't hide the fact that many prophets in your scripts have had many wives
Abraham had one wife before circumstances led him to take another which was latter sent away .That David and Solomon had side chicks doesn't mean the bible permits it
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Princeboca12(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

you think this is a joke? i dnt care you lie to sharia....what i wanna ask you mr.dumb@$$ is..do Christianity allow sex before marriage if yes then..bcus it's ok to have sex in ur religion doesn't mean its ok in islam...islam prohibits sex before marriage..we stuck to that....and i knw you'll say muslims used to do that...I'm nt talking abt muslims I'm talking about islam

for a christain,sex before marriage is prohibited
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

I can feel the anger welling up in you already - typical of a head-slamming Jihadist; you guys can't have a simple debate without reaching out for a dagger.
Anyway, some pastors have been caught sleeping with female members of their churches but that doesn't mean all pastors are the same nor adultery is condoned in Christianity; the recent Suleiman/Otobo scandal for instance, although something is fishy about the story.
So, like I said earlier, Christians condemn fornication and adultery, especially in the house of God. Any pastor caught in the act is dealt with and his right to serve a congregation is stripped off him. But you Jihadist see nothing wrong with marrying little kids who can't even wash their panties, fvcking them and getting them pregnant. The Yerima case is an example; while the women right group came out to condemn his act another Islamic women right group was applauding him. I mean, an old Nigerian man paid a poor Egyptian father to exploit his daughter and you Muslims gave him thumbs up. It's a shame!

My friend do not advertise your ignorance and bigotry by insulting another person's religion.
Now do you know that if Yerima you quoted above was to have married the girl in the Vatican (the HQ of Christendom) he probably would have received the Pope's blessing because the age of sexaul consent is still 13 years in the Vatican, Italy and other countries.
Isn't it ironic that the greatest recorded child molesters in modern times were found right under the Christian Church, particularly Catholic priests, who love fvck small boys through the anus, that warranted a public apology by the Pope to many of their helpless victims, whose sufferings were prolonged by massive cover up by the same church.
Some of you take pride in insulting our prophet ignorant of the fact Mary was betrothed to Joseph (an old man well into his 70s) about the age of 12/13 because that was the norm and culture of ppl at that time - just like that of our prophet.
Moreover, I would like any Christian to quote from the Bible, Old or New Testament, where Christianity set the marriage age for girls.
All these age limits are simply arbitrary set by various cultures of which the white man's has taken precedence, in fact many of you are likely products of early marriage looking backwards from your grand mothers and beyond, irrespective of whatever region of this country you come from.
In real life, it has been reported that many of the girls in the Christian dominated south, especially S.E. become sexually active by the age of 10 yrs, you would wonder then who are the ones fvcking them - mainly adults including their fathers, other relatives and pastors.
So before pointing fingers at others, pls take a look at your own backyard.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 15, 2017
babadem2much:

Guy you lie! Am from Kebbi the core North and a Christian for that matter.. Them no reach we the even snatch Muslim babes from their guys and nothing de happen. omo how many dem leave house and decided to marry Christians... Them yapa am from Zuru #DIEHARDNORTHERNCHRISTIAN
It's just that is against the Holy book to do it illegally. May God help us
Is this ishaya lawal
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Princeboca12(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2017
favexx:
hahahahha they die for christian guys oo..its because it is forbidden to marry an "arna" dats y it is done In secret.....

Hello bae
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Mujaheeeden: 11:21pm On May 15, 2017
princessayesha:

U left the religion please leave the name too....u don't deserve it.
Who are you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband