Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,853 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures (30441 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters / Jamb 15th May 2017 Results Are Out - Check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Linzo(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
I just checked and i scored 203

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Anabia(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:
Why are you grinning?
Wow...I just wrote mine today.
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by PharmaGirl(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by PharmaGirl(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
Anabia:
Wow...I just wrote mine today.
Success! What subjects?
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Abortions: 5:18pm On May 16, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Lol, sorry to burst your bubble. I lecture in Abia State University and when you write yours, I will gladly accept you as my student.
SO HW NA?WEN WE GO HANG OUT??I WANA TAkE U OUT AS PER MY LECTURER wEY U BE GO sPOIL U SMALL..PLS DNT TuRN ME DWN U MAY NT BE A LECTURER IN MY DEPARTMENT BUh AM 291% SURE U A LECTUREr THERE n I HAVE SEEN UR SWEET GLOWIN SKIN B4,..
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Lol, sorry to burst your bubble. I lecture in Abia State University and when you write yours, I will gladly accept you as my student.

haaa.. Sister SPDAZZY you can lie for Africa ooo... . Remember this your post last year oo.. chhaiii..

Sister why you like ds naa.. eeehh

oya see the link..

https://www.nairaland.com/3052766/convocation-absu-today

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Anabia(f): 5:23pm On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:
Success! What subjects?
maths,English,chemistry and physics
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by ifex370(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:

Math

Eng

Phy

Chm.

Nope not pharmacy.
Pet.engineering
The pharma in my username is actually farmer.

Darn your definitely getting it smiley.. I'm happy you pulled this off.. Despite all the hours you spent on nl..

But my advice.. Why pet engine?

If I should advice you.. I would say.. Do sth diff.. Cos petrochemical is a lil bit streamlined
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
engrayodele:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgrade your Jamb low score result 280-330 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call Mr Edward, Coordinator abj - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 now for Assistance.

I feel like testing the efficiency of a Rocket Propelled Grenade on your head. Worthless thing looking for innocent candidates to scam. Upon all the effort you have used in defrauding people, can you boast of a plot of land or at worst, a bicycle? You better go and get a life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by gabinogem(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2017
Chascop:

haaa.. Sister SPDAZZY you can lie for Africa ooo... . Remember this your post last year oo.. chhaiii..

oya see the link..

lmfao. Why u come burst her own bubble nah. una no go kill me wit laugh 4 nairaland oh
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by refiner(f): 5:34pm On May 16, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Brutal!!!...kikikiki grin
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Lordgel: 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
checked, scored 214

2 Likes

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by kingsamosy(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2017
Chascop:

oya see the link..

grin
Chascop:

oya see the link..

internet never forgets.grin
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:

Why are you grinning?
cool.

no reason grin
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by PharmaGirl(f): 5:56pm On May 16, 2017
ifex370:

Darn your definitely getting it smiley.. I'm happy you pulled this off.. Despite all the hours you spent on nl..

But my advice.. Why pet engine?

If I should advice you.. I would say.. Do sth diff.. Cos petrochemical is a lil bit streamlined
Something like what?
I registered on this forum just few days ago so don't understand what you mean by 'despite all the hours I spent here'
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by ameezy(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
Abortions:
cos U WROTE JAMB 100yrs aGO NO mEAN SAY UR CHILDREN NO GO WRITE AGAIN NA,aBEG NO DEY REASON LIKE PIG..
Jesu shocked
He could be ur uncle u know grin
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Ayblaize(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Hmm ... pero convocó el año pasado ryh
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by SPDAZZY(f): 6:10pm On May 16, 2017
Chascop:

oya see the link..

kingsamosy:

grin

Yes I did my Convocation last year and any Absu student will tell you that Absu wastes time to do these stuff.

If you had gone through the post too, you would see that I stated that I was the best graduating student so I was retained.

I repeat, I lecture in Absu. Come and verify if you so wish since you are investigating.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by SPDAZZY(f): 6:11pm On May 16, 2017
gabinogem:
lmfao. Why u come burst her own bubble nah. una no go kill me wit laugh 4 nairaland oh
Chascop:

oya see the link..

kingsamosy:

grin

Yes I did my Convocation last year and any Absu student will tell you that Absu wastes time to do these stuffs.

If you had gone through the post too, you would see that I stated that I was the best graduating student so I was retained.

I repeat, I lecture in Absu. Come and verify if you so wish since you are investigating.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by LionInZion: 6:18pm On May 16, 2017
My niece is going to write her own on Thursday, for those who have written, what are those things she needs to take along apart from the slip? And for the slip, must it be printed in colour or white and is okay? Thanks
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Abortions: 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
ameezy:
Jesu shocked He could be ur uncle u know grin
yEA GRAND UNCLE
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by jayeoba92: 6:29pm On May 16, 2017
Believe7:
Nothing breaks my heart like a Christian neighbor singing wrong lyrics early in the morning....LIKE
You are answer
And Omega
we washing you Aaron
you are wedding to be place...
This is hilarious...but tell me it's a joke!
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
Believe7:
Nothing breaks my heart like a Christian neighbor singing wrong lyrics early in the morning....LIKE
You are answer
And Omega
we washing you Aaron
hahaha amor you no well i swear grin
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Tiamiyu996(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
Who wrote jamb on Monday and has seen his result?
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by ifex370(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:

Something like what?
I registered on this forum just few days ago so don't understand what you mean by 'despite all the hours I spent here'

Oh I didn't check before typing that.. Saw you on some other forum related to that so I assumed you were a regular.. My bad smiley
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 16, 2017
Abortions:
cos U WROTE JAMB 100yrs aGO NO mEAN SAY UR CHILDREN NO GO WRITE AGAIN NA,aBEG NO DEY REASON LIKE PIG..

Nna take it easy na...
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Kaydans(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
Believe7:
You are answer
And Omega
we washing you Aaron

is the person singing to you?
God understands every language...and knows the heart... if u won't correct the person then leave him/her alone. Amibo.
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by danduj(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
SPDAZZY:

omg grin savage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) / 4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation / Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.