Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,613 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures (30434 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters / Jamb 15th May 2017 Results Are Out - Check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by sparrow253: 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
LionInZion:
My niece is going to write her own on Thursday, for those who have written, what are those things she needs to take along apart from the slip? And for the slip, must it be printed in colour or white and is okay? Thanks

Yea that's all she needs,...buh if she is a science student ,she should make sure she comes with a pen or pencil .....and as for the slip it doesn't matter if it's black or coloured .....hope I helped u??....
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by Brayss(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2017
Chascop:

haaa.. Sister SPDAZZY you can lie for Africa ooo... . Remember this your post last year oo.. chhaiii..

Sister why you like ds naa.. eeehh

oya see the link..

https://www.nairaland.com/3052766/convocation-absu-today
Bad ghuy
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by LionInZion: 7:55pm On May 16, 2017
sparrow253:

Yea that's all she needs,...buh if she is a science student ,she should make sure she comes with a pen or pencil .....and as for the slip it doesn't matter if it's black or coloured .....hope I helped u??....
Yes, you did. Thank you very much.
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by PharmaGirl(f): 8:00pm On May 16, 2017
ifex370:

Oh I didn't check before typing that.. Saw you on some other forum related to that so I assumed you were a regular.. My bad smiley
So what course were you saying I shouda applied for instead of pet engn
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by jblack93(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2017
dezzyxv:
grin people stil de write jamb
Jesus! Who b this mumu ohhh?
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by ifex370(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:

So what course were you saying I shouda applied for instead of pet engn

Mechanical is a bit broader.. Electrical too.. If you nerdy.. You can also consider computer engineering.. All these course still end up in oil coys.. If that's your aim
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by bukson4real: 12:58am On May 17, 2017
EBSU 2017/2018 ASPIRANT WATSAPP GROUP CHAT
or inbox me

BUKSON
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by alfreddamilare: 3:39am On May 17, 2017
I sat for the exam on Saturday and I haven't seen my result
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Lol, sorry to burst your bubble. I lecture in Abia State University and when you write yours, I will gladly accept you as my student.

I have ice packs for this burn! Hala! lool
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by primedon116: 7:51am On May 17, 2017
ThisTrend:

JAMB has started releasing results for the 2017 UTME that started on 13th May, 2017. Here are the procedures required to check your result.

How to check JAMB 2017 Results
1. Login to your profile at www.jamb.org.ng

2. Scroll down a bit and find the box that says "Check 2017 UTME Examination Results". Click on it.

3. It should either display your result or tell you "No Result Yet"

If you have no result yet, JAMB usually release results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.

If for some reason JAMB has decided to withhold or seize your result, an appropriate reason will be given to you;

Example,
1. You were involved in Malpractice
2. You missed your schedule
3. You were too late to the exam E.T.C.

If you have any issues, let us know using the comment section and we will be available to help you out.

Goodluck!

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-check-jamb-2017-results-full.html?m=1

Jamb Result 2017 | Check Jamb Result Without Scratch Card @ www.jamb.org.ng - Good news, you can now check your Jamb Result Without Scratch Card via the Jamb Result Checker 2017 @ www.jamb.org.ng This is the results verification portal for 2017/2018 JAMB UTME Exam. Here is an article that will give you information and guidelines on how to check your JAMB Result 2017 exam on the official website without using the scratch card.

Jamb Result Checker 2017 Guideline And Procedures

Note: The opportunity to check your Jamb Result for free online is not for life, which means that it does not last for a very long time, Each candidates have a chance of checking his/her Jamb result online for 5 times only after which you are going to buy a jamb result checking scratch card.

Click here to see Guideline, Procedures and Also check your result here http://www.primedon.com/check-jamb-result/

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by LionInZion: 2:52pm On May 21, 2017
good day friends, I opened JAMB website now to check result. I couldnt find the link for result checking anymore. Does anybody have idea of what's going on?
thanks
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by toastedbread: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
has anyone tried checking his/ her jamb result recently?
some people complained about seeing "no result yet" when they checked some days back despite seeing their results when they initially wrote. is this normal!

also, the rewriting of the exam, is it for all or some?
Thistrend, all,
shed more light if you can.
Re: How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures by newspapers: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Great one.

Yes did tried using the tutorials here https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com.ng/questions/check-jamb-cbt-results-www-jamb-org-ng/

HOWEVER, the jamb site crashes often.

Maybe its my network however.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Current Affairs Questions And Answers / Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) / 4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.