Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:59 AM

NTI Programme Application Guide & New Student Registration Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NTI Programme Application Guide & New Student Registration Portal (3081 Views)

Warri NTI Programme Where Result Of 2017 Till Date Are Yet To Be Released / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect / Maurid Poly Admission For New Student Extended From Oct 7 To Oct 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NTI Programme Application Guide & New Student Registration Portal by naijafold(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2017
The National Teachers Institute, Kaduna (NTI) pronounces their new online student portal, referred to as the NTI student portal. The student Portal is the home for all distance learning students where they’re able to plan, attend and track their education activity for both live as well as self-paced classes. With one-click, students can access equipment, calendars, and support sources.

NTI Programme Application Guide
Improved survey and assessment capability provide both students and their instructors with a clear picture of progress throughout their educational journey.

The student portal is built with state of the art technologies and a clean mobile friendly user interface. The site had been released in various internal and pilot stages throughout the last quarter of 2016 and is targeted for global launch in the first quarter of 2017.

National Teachers Institute NTI Programme Application Guide
Visit my.nti.edu.ng Or click here to Start filling in your Application form

Click Fresh Applications
Complete the application form online
Proceed to Generate RRR. Note: Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.
Now, you’re required to either make payment at Bank or online
After making payment, repeat step 1 again and then;
Complete your application

For information about the new NTI Student portal or to register for a programme, please visit: my.nti.edu.ng

www-nti-edu-ng/">CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Worst Result You Have Ever Seen In The University? / A Mistake I Made In Jamb Is About Affecting Me In Final Year - Advice Needed / To All Graduate 2nd Class Lower In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.