Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,570 members, 7,888,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fairy Tale In The Book Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fairy Tale In The Book Of God (1462 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / God - Fairy Tale Or Truth? - Dr. Lars Gule Vs Hamza Tzortzis - Full Debate / Jesus Christ Life: A Fiction Or Fairy Tale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
Compiled By Abu zola

The Woman and the Dragon

Revelation 12:1-9 (New International Version)

1-A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

2-She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

3-Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.

4-His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

5-She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

6-The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7-And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8-But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9-The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him

Hahhahaahahahah kawkwkwkakakawakaka.
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
Can you take what you dish to others? grin
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
Is not your bible that says so, dragon with multiple heads, lmao
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
Last warning . . . can you take what you dish out? grin
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
You dey mara, kiss my foot
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
You have one last opportunity to retract this story before i start posting allah's ridiculous nonsense. grin
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2010
But wait ! Why are you upset, you can post whatever is in the Quran, there is no absurd in it and am ready to see the crap you are insinuating
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

But wait ! Why are you upset, you can post whatever is in the Quran, there is no absurd in it and am ready to see the crap you are insinuating

No no dont get me wrong . . . i'm not upset at all. Just warning you i have a few fairy tales from mohammad to post myself . . . you ready? cheesy
Its downloading . . . give me 10 more minutes . . . grin
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

@AbuZola
No one (No one, I repeat) can lay claim to any level of BIBLICAL SCHOLARSHIP until s/he has mastered   the following languages: classical Hebrew, Koine Greek, Aramaic and Latin. In addition, s/he must have expert knowledge of the Jewish Kabbalah, the Zohar, the Shimush Tehillim and Jewish theology. . . among so many other things.

You are simply running on the wrong road. . . I suggest you find something more constructive to to with your time. . .
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu are we ready?  grin
I got the story on the crying tree and Mohammad's singing groceries and many more.  cheesy
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
what is Abu afraid of? grin I thot we were going to regale ourselves with fairy tales in the book of God? shocked cheesy
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by SgtMajor: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
why does this abuzola have to abuse bible everytime. everywhere i look, its abuzola abusing bible. are  you sure its not becos you;re afraid your own is a lie that you're abusing others own. leave bible for xtians and hold your quran.
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
David calm down, we can settle this amicably, look at the op, it is absurd, mind you if you go to anything outside Quran then you fail, hadith is not Quran get the difference. Do you realize the different ?
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by nuclearboy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Abu:

Can the Quran stand alone? Can your scholars avoid using Hadiths, the Bible, even the Bhavagad-Gita and other ancient writings to explain/justify the Quran? So why do you want David to stick now with only the Quran? Why not allow him use your range of support for your book to come against it and lets see how well it will stand.

If you want David to stick only with the Quran, then promise you will not turn around tomorrow and start mis-quoting Bible and using numerous Hadiths to support the same Quran you now want separated from those.
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

David calm down, we can settle this amicably, look at the op, it is absurd, mind you if you go to anything outside Quran then you fail, hadith is not Quran get the difference. Do you realize the different ?

Dont worry i got some fairy tales from the quran too. grin Should we start?
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
ha i got the story of the she-camel! grin
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
and the dudes who slept for 300 yrs! grin

all in the quran too.
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
good thing you quickly backed out of the hadiths . . . i would have loved to show our readers just where satan resides at night and how to expel him in the morning. shocked cheesy
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
oops i didnt know islam outlawed the game of chess. shocked
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
this allah has a good sense of humor! cheesy
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2010
Nuclearboy, hadith is not God's book thats why
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by nuclearboy(m): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2010
But when it suits you, you use it. Just as you mis-use the Bible.

If I were David, I would use it against you since you use any thing including lies, ridicule and this your Taqiyya against other religions. Seriously though, something I wanted to ask you - why would you worship a God that promises to send you to Hellfire and make sure you burn totally too?
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2010
Hadith is a reported incident while Quran is purely the word of God, not a single verse is word of muhammad
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2010
Can you read it yourself

Quran 19-

71- there is not one of you but will pass over it (hell), this is with ur Lord a Decree which must be accomplished

72- Then We shall save those who used to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him and We shall leave the sinners therein to their knees (in hell)'
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by theseeker2: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
i have the feeling the guy hat wrote revealations was high on something. How else would a sane man pen down such ludicrous words.
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by nuclearboy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
If what is in revelations is ludicrous, how about the idea of the sun entering mud? Seems to me if one was high on Marijuana, the other was high on Angel-Dust!

@AbuZola:

Al Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770

“He (Allah) will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water, ”

For you to come out as skeleton, you have burnt to a cinder (Come O: maybe that is why you guys prefer to use explosives so the burning doesn't take long). And I saw your photo before you replaced it with a terrorists own - the "Koko" on your head doesn't show well smiley. All of you better go and start banging your heads against everything you can find so they will see your Koko and bring you out of the fire.

So tell me, does it not show from the above that you're going to hell and entering?
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by okgerald(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Compiled By Abu zola

The Woman and the Dragon

Revelation 12:1-9 (New International Version)

1-A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

2-She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

3-Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.

4-His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

5-She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

6-The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7-And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8-But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9-The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him

Hahhahaahahahah kawkwkwkakakawakaka.

LOLZ
Whats this doing in the bible? It sure sounds like fairy tale
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by TrueSeeker(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
I could not understand why people keep on fooling around at NL? Is this a fairing tale or a prophesy? This part of things that make Bible unique, accurate prophesy!
Mind you its Book of Revelation which was given to John in signs,, In the first century Apostle John was revealing what will happen in the last days. All the characters are symbolic.
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by theseeker2: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2010
TrueSeeker:

I could not understand why people keep on fooling around at NL? Is this a fairing tale or a prophesy? This part of things that make Bible unique, accurate prophesy!
Mind you its Book of Revelation which was given to John in signs,,  In the first century Apostle John was revealing what will happen in the last days. All the characters are symbolic.

symbolic indeed! That guy was just definately high on something for him to be spewing such crap
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
Lol, thats funny,
Re: Fairy Tale In The Book Of God by AbuZola3(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
proudly a muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Prison To The Pulpit: He Once Stole N750m From A Bank / What Is Prayer? / Oyedepo Reveals What God Told Him About Nigeria’s Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.