Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Linda Ikeji Tv Sets For My Bridal Story 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Linda Ikeji Tv Sets For My Bridal Story 2017 (439 Views)

Police Allegedly Cart Away TV Sets, Computers From Peace Corps Office / Best 32inch TV Sets In Nigeria / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Tv Sets For My Bridal Story 2017 by Achukswap1(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
Hi guys, as some of you know, Linda Ikeji Tv are working on their own TV channel which will be online, satellite and terrestial TV.

They need a lot of content to run this channel and one of the shows they want to do is something called 'My Bridal Story' where their camera crew will follow a bride-to-be around for weeks before her wedding, to document all the fun and chaos that goes into a planning a wedding from the bride-to-be's perspective.
Continue reading www.doneve.com.ng/2017/05/LindaIkejibridalstory.html

(1) (Reply)

The Strumpet Diaries Episode 2 Read Responsibly 18+ / Photos: Many DIGNITARIES Turn Up For Teju Babyface’s Book Launch / Biafra Heroes Day: Awka Deserted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.