Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Hi I Need To Get Fat Quick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi I Need To Get Fat Quick (439 Views)

You Will Never Get Fat Eating These Foods, No Matter How Much You Eat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi I Need To Get Fat Quick by skyhighweb(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
what kind of drugs can one take to accomplish sure mission
Re: Hi I Need To Get Fat Quick by Officialkplus(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2017
Raw egg with milk... Or better,Stillmix it with custard..I Sware you go fat mehn....
Re: Hi I Need To Get Fat Quick by IdeyFindWife: 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
Good question but don't go gathering Transfats and co that'd bust ur health later.

go on a high protein/high-carb diet and you could also make use of safe supplements!

hit a gym and talk to the instructor; they should be able to put you through. You add weight the right way, get fit, stay healthy and still look good!

(1) (Reply)

Three Times My Nigerian Mum Almost Killed Me. / The Strumpet Diaries Episode 2 Read Responsibly 18+ / PHOTO: Portharcourt Father Beats His Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.