Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nairalanders! A Jambite Needs Your Sincere Advice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders! A Jambite Needs Your Sincere Advice. (424 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! A Jambite Needs Your Sincere Advice. by Stevengerd(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2017
A Friend Of Mine Wrote This Year's Jamb, May 16 (1:30pm) After praying/preparing for the exam. He Chose Lasu (med &sug / Nursing). When The Result Came Out, His Expectation Was High That He's Going To Score Ntin Less Dan 250. Lo And Behold, When he checked the result, he had 195. Immediately he made a statement that "Never Blame An Atheist". So Nairalander's What Advice Can U Give My Frnd Concerning Is Course Of Study.Tho Is O/level Result Is Sound.
Re: Nairalanders! A Jambite Needs Your Sincere Advice. by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
A Friend Of Mine Wrote This Year's Jamb, May 16 (1:30pm) After praying/preparing for the exam. He Chose Lasu (med &sug / Nursing). When The Result Came Out, His Expectation Was High That He's Going To Score Ntin Less Dan 250. Lo And Behold, When he checked the result, he had 195. Immediately he made a statement that "Never Blame An Atheist". So Nairalander's What Advice Can U Give My Frnd Concerning Is Course Of Study.Tho Is O/level Result Is Sound.
love that ur allegedly friend's statement.
but op,sure no be u be this friend?
for med and surg .that score no go do o
Re: Nairalanders! A Jambite Needs Your Sincere Advice. by Stevengerd(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
love that ur allegedly friend's statement.
but op,sure no be u be this friend?
for med and surg .that score no go do o
Is Nt Me. Am A Student Already. Ah Told Him To Just Change Course For Naw.

(1) (Reply)

Yet To See My Jamb Result Did It On Thursday / [enter Here] can Anyone Explain The University Screening Process? / I Need Info To Study In GERMANY!!! Please Drop All Necessary Info!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.