Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Beauty And The Monster. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty And The Monster. (2636 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / “I Prefer To Rot In Hell Fire Than Serve The Monster Called God” – Nigerian Tran / My Boyfriend Got A Job And Became A Monster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2010
WOMAN ADMITS TO HAVING AIDS . . . CLAIMS THAT SHE'S INFECTED HUNDREDS OF MEN WITH THE MONSTER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNMqG9tgsDU

Please ladies and gentlemen, this is a reason why we should remain faithful and fellows, I know you like to dippy dippy your sticky sticky especially all those random takeaways you take back home on Friday and Saturday nights and dip in with out a rubber shocked. Be safe guys and girls.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by madlady(f): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

That is one sick video embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by HarryPotter1(m): 12:21am On Jan 14, 2010
are u trying 2 educate us on Sex or wat?
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2010
madlady:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

That is one sick video embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Indeed hun, really sad, we have alot of resentful men and women out there who are infected with the monster and want to spread it out of revenge. So fellows just because a girl lets you hit on the ist night doesnt mean you've got game she could be linking you up with the Monster cry cry. And we ladies need to be careful too, always use a rubber, yes even if you are married, you dont know where your man has been embarassed embarassed
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2010
Harry Potter:

are u trying 2 educate us on Sex or wat?
Woopeedeedoo, grin my ist cynical comment. Nope its just to remind us to be safe.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by TOPE20001(f): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2010
I seriously hope some MEN will start using condom when they want to do a random fuc.king sha undecided
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I seriously hope some MEN will start using condom when they want to do a random fuc.king sha undecided
Or stick with one partner, its not that hard is it? Fu-king is Fu-king right?
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by TOPE20001(f): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Or stick with one partner, its not that hard is it? Fu-king is Fu-king right?

Its rare to see a naija man that doesnt cheat cheesy but pls use a condom, dnt bring ur HIV infected dic to me abeg grin
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Its rare to see a naija man that doesnt cheat cheesy but pls use a condom, dnt bring your HIV infected dic to me abeg grin
I agree thats why a condom should be used even in the matrimonial home. One doesnt know where that dic has been shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by HarryPotter1(m): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2010
@Ebonyeyes since urs is not a cynical comment,then u need 2 elaborate more on the consequences cos peeps might not know the true effect of dippy dippy.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Secretz(f): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Its rare to see a naija man that doesnt cheat cheesy but pls use a condom, dnt bring your HIV infected dic to me abeg grin

lol. Please tell them ooo sis.

I have seen a video a few years back with the exact same content, but it was a guy instead, listing the names of all the girls he slept with and infected. His face was covered exactly the same way. All the same sha, it's still a warning regardless.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I agree thats why a condom should be used even in the matrimonial home. One doesnt know where that dic has been shocked shocked shocked

LOL . . I agree grin cheesy
Trust nobody but urself wen it comes to stuffs like this . . . . .after CANCER, its HIV that scares me the most embarassed sad
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2010
Harry Potter:

@Ebonyeyes since urs is not a cynical comment,then u need 2 elaborate more on the consequences cos peeps might not know the true effect of dippy dippy.
The message is already out there, put a rubber on it.

Secretz:

lol. Please tell them ooo sis.

I have seen a video a few years back with the exact same content, but it was a guy instead, listing the names of all the girls he slept with and infected. His face was covered exactly the same way. All the same sha, it's still a warning regardless.

I saw that one as well, pretty sad, he is in jail now thank fook for that.

TOPE2000!:

LOL . . I agree grin cheesy
Trust nobody but urself wen it comes to stuffs like this . . . . .after CANCER, its HIV that scares me the most embarassed sad

You aint lying about that hun. I know myself but do I really know him? I dont think so.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by TOPE20001(f): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You aint lying about that hun. I know myself but do I really know him? I dont think so.

I know
when i tell my man that i dnt trust him 100%, he gets mad but truth is . . . . . . . we are still gettin to knw each other grin tongue
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Jan 14, 2010
This is a story that'll continue to shock me.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:47am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

You don't get that feeling when you use a condom, the make sex boring.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by TOPE20001(f): 12:47am On Jan 14, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Then stick to one partner . . . . cheesy
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by bluespice(f): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2010
OgidiBoy:

ur kidding rite?
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 14, 2010
OgidiBoy:

O dear, when did you last get tested? tongue tongue Yes I see you taking those random tricks back to the crib on saturdays grin grin

TOPE2000!:

I know
when i tell my man that i dnt trust him 100%, he gets mad but truth is . . . . . . . we are still gettin to knw each other grin tongue

Ummmmmm he gets mad, ummmm is he guilty?  hahahaha just kidding
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Then stick to one partner . . . . cheesy

One partnership relationships gets old after a few years tongue tongue
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by HarryPotter1(m): 12:51am On Jan 14, 2010
well as for me i think a test should be done b4 any action takes place cos nobody is 100% trust worthy.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2010
Harry Potter:

well as for me i think a test should be done b4 any action takes place cos nobody is 100% trust worthy.
Yes and subsequent tests every 1-3 months to be on the safe side especially for active partners.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by TOPE20001(f): 12:55am On Jan 14, 2010
Harry Potter:

True that but how many ppl (esp naijas) get tested for HIV? most of them are shi.t scared undecided

OgidiBoy:

One partnership relationships gets old after a few years tongue tongue

Lenu eeeeeeeeee shocked shocked
I thot u were one of the cool ones . . . . u guys are all the same angry cheesy
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2010
Tests cost too much money to be taking every 1-3 months.

TOPE2000!:

True that but how many ppl (esp naijas) get tested for HIV? most of them are shi.t scared undecided

I was just playing ohh grin
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Test is free on the NHS. Some people would rather not know and continue to spread "THE MONSTER"
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 14, 2010
You in Texas right? Obamas health care plan will take care of the expensive tests
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by TOPE20001(f): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Tests cost too much money to be taking every 1-3 months.

This is why UK is better than ur USA grin
Test is free here . . , infact lemme rub it in further everything medical is free tongue cheesy
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

This is why UK is better than your USA grin
Test is free here . . , infact lemme rub it in further everything medical is free tongue cheesy
Yes yes Nhs is free and yaddi yaddi yada but you know USA is where its at grin grin grin
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by waleski(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2010
Please ladies and gentlemen, this is a reason why we should remain faithful and fellows, I know you like to [b]dippy dippy your sticky sticky /b] especially all those random takeaways you take back home on Friday and Saturday nights and dip in with out a rubber shocked. Be safe guys and girls.
[quote][/quote]
hehehehehe say it as it is miss ebony dnt mince words smiley poor guys d gurl don give dem takeaway package after main course
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

This is why UK is better than your USA grin

Lets not even go there with America and UK comparisons because you know we always end up kicking you're little English uptight a.s.s.e.s tongue tongue tongue

At least we don't pay as much Taxes as you'll tongue

Anyways I'm sure we have HIV testing for free at the free clinics for poor folks.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 14, 2010
naija men and women no dey fear aids nah
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by HarryPotter1(m): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2010
i think wat really is the problem now is pple dont want 2 be tested becos they prefer 2 hve it and dont know than 2 hve it and know which leads 2 self abstainance. and i think pple wit that idea are those ones going about distributing it 2 other pple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Married Woman To Go To A Night Club / Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House / Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.