Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Beauty And The Monster. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty And The Monster. (2650 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / “I Prefer To Rot In Hell Fire Than Serve The Monster Called God” – Nigerian Tran / My Boyfriend Got A Job And Became A Monster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Monster. by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Jan 14, 2010
This is truly an epic tale. grin grin
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by chika98: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2010
That man is full of crap! How can he infect that many people? It is all a hoax! He is too ugly to pull that much women
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2010
chika98:

That man is full of crap! How can he infect that many people? It is all a hoax! He is too ugly to pull that much women
Its a woman grin grin

Harry Potter:

i think wat really is the problem now is pple dont want 2 be tested becos they prefer 2 hve it and dont know than 2 hve it and know which leads 2 self abstainance. and i think pple wit that idea are those ones going about distributing it 2 other pple.

Or even if they know it, they choose to spread it out because they are resentful they've got it. I think a guy did the same thing in America and some of the women he infected where interviewed on Oprah. He is in Jail now.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by chika98: 1:32am On Jan 14, 2010
Whoever it is. . . they are chatting Poo
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by HarryPotter1(m): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2010
if i were to pass judgement on peeps like dis,i would sentance dem 2 life imprisonment wit severe labour cos they dont hve any atom of human feeling in them.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 14, 2010
@post
the reason why this woman will probably infect a lot of guy is because most married men suffer from this crazy disease that they catch when they get married, its called ONE vaGINA!!!!LOL
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by cantell(m): 2:49am On Jan 14, 2010
The things women do - James Hadley Chase.
No be me talk am.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Niceobo(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2010
Some of dis wamen are marry but they have sex anyhow.God help them hoooo
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by hbabe(f): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2010
All men who are in a committed relationship should use condom when they stray and ladies should always insist on condoms if they are not sure of their partners.
The big challenge is how does a married woman tell her husband to use condom? Especially in Naija?
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2010
viva showers
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by cantell(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
hbabe:

All men who are in a committed relationship should use condom when they stray and ladies should always insist on condoms if they are not sure of their partners.
The big challenge is how does a married woman tell her husband to use condom? Especially in Naija?

How can they be sure?
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by snthesis(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2010
@TOPE2000
am a guy, and a Nigerian and i dont cheat-
p.s its rare to see nigerian girls with brains.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by snthesis(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
@hbabe
y do u chicks always refer cheating as straying- last time i checked only dogs stray:
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
my sister sent me this crap, i was like OMG!!!!!
well the police need to get here then.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by henryhemon(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
Test in Nigeria are also free,don't think anybody can blame her,blame those that inserted their sim in her fone.It pays to be faithful not usually cuz of him/her but cuz of safety sake.
Re: Beauty And The Monster. by Pweety4me(f): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2010
Well i watched it 4 like under 1min her voice was just like just not nice 2 hear and i couldn't really understand her sha. . . undecided anywayz God will help us AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Run Away With Him ? / What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? / Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.