Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,546 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training (1537 Views)

Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by iamVirus(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUT7s4VF8pi/

Wow! Davido was really excited as he shared the footage on his instagram page.

The video shows Batshuayi who scored the title winning goal to crown Chelsea the Premier League Winners and a youngster Singing to Davido’s If.
Really, Davido has gon worldwide!

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/watch-chelsea-players-sing-to-davidos-if-song-during-training/

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by iamVirus(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
wow!
International
Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
That song is massive. One of the biggest in Africa right now

1 Like

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by thesicilian: 6:19pm On May 20, 2017
PapiSmith:
That song is massive. One of the biggest in Africa right now
And unfortunately one of the most meaningless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by auntysimbiat(f): 6:19pm On May 20, 2017
wow .. dats cool
Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 20, 2017
thesicilian:

You are preaching to the choir

1 Like

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by Syphax(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
thesicilian:

Go and sing your own meaningful song.

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 20, 2017
Syphax:

Go and sing your own meaningful song.
Are you alright

1 Like

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by Syphax(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Are you alright
Yeah.... My brain dey work well.... Nah Android version 6
I know sey your own nah kitkat

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
Syphax:

Yeah.... My brain dey work well.... Nah Android version 6
I know sey your own nah kitkat

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by VanNistelrooy24: 6:51pm On May 20, 2017
I wonder what Arsenal will sing during their training session. grin
Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by joshuannajimanu(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2017
thesicilian:

nothing z meaningless in the song,his passed his message on how he was winning his girl heart with his confession

1 Like

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by iamVirus(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
I wonder what Arsenal will sing during their training session. grin

Why me! by StylePlus
Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by VanNistelrooy24: 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
iamVirus:

Why me! by StylePlus
grin And i wanted to dedicate Akon's "Lonely" to them.
Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by iamVirus(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
grin And i wanted to dedicate Akon's "Lonely" to them.

Re: Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training by chigoziri2403(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
listen to the lyrics of the song, and tell me any meaningful thing you can learn

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Pictured With Her Newly Born Son, Ryan For The First Time / OAP Toolz And Actor Mr Ibu Takes Cute Selfie (photo) / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.