Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,817 members, 7,906,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? (1436 Views)

Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians / Why Are African Nations So Poor And Backward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by GodIsFoolish: 12:12pm On May 21, 2017
Black Africans are are sub-human?

Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by smartanthony5: 12:14pm On May 21, 2017
and yet ruled the great America
Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by ApolitiCal: 12:21pm On May 21, 2017
Hmmn. I agree with you that black are backward but I don't agree that we are less intelligent. The backwardness can be attributed to greed, selfishness, corruption and bad governance. For example, look at the way Fayose is governing Ekiti state. He has not commission any projects.....he's just busy talking up and down like a parrot.... Why won't Ekiti, for example, be backward?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by Martinez19(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2017
Our mentality, ignorance and character is our problem. Most blacks are wicked and materialistic. So full of vanity.
Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by schwarzkopf(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
Bullshi***t silly stats by white folks to boost there racist ego.
Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by joefredd006(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2017
Forget the graphs and the satatisics. Nigerian are one of the most intelligent people in the world. Too intelligent for their own good. However, Nigerian needs little tweaking and you will see the genius in us unraveled.

Moreover, this data is gathered based on literacy level, which is always against African odds.
Don't forget the brain drain too !

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:22pm On May 21, 2017
Blacks are selfish.. Jealous and lazy
All they think about is sex sex sex

Talk about growth.. Secession .. Change and them start foaming from the mouth

They enjoy the status quo of suffering
Open up a Biafra or Niger delta thread now and see them jump into it start derailing it with insults and unity begging

A nation with no president
The army is plotting to take over
Nothing is working
Citizens are committing suicide
Still the masses see no need for a revolution

The black man is cursed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by chuksjuve(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2017
I don't know.
but just check my signature
Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by tollyboy5(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2017
seven years ago I did IQ test and I score 105 but last year I took another one and it was 126 don't believe those white folks backwardness does not equate intelligence
Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by PatriotTemidayo: 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
This projection is as useless as Nigerian census, backward, I agree but unintelligent? Nba! angry
Nigerians be knocking down white asses since 13BC, graduating as the best student in many overseas institutions, as the most educated immigrants in both UK and the US, yet Somborry gon be telling me we not intelligent? That's bullsh*t.
The world would tell a black man he's nt black so long it can make him feel inferior, all they want is to keep us believing we are not capable and should be subjective.
I ain't buying these hoody-poody of a statistics, its all bull crap. Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by bantudra: 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
schwarzkopf:
Bullshi***t silly stats by white folks to boost there racist ego.

thank you....many of us may be stvpid...but their are many of us that are smart too...

not all chinese are smart,not all indians are smart,not all whites are smart.....

forget the chart,jor.....nonesense....
Re: Why Are Black People Less Intelligent And Backward? by bantudra: 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
absolute bullshitt.....i wonder why the whites still try this brainwashing in year 2017....they must be out of their minds to tell us such bullshit.....

(1) (Reply)

Another Bridge Linking Southwest To The North Collapses After Rainfall. Photos / Why I Don’t Always Respond To Fayose’s Comment – Oshiomhole / Governor Wike Hosts Former President Jonathan At Rivers State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.