Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (652626 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2017
merit1988:
I just got the form for the Nigerian peace corps. Learnt it will be under the ministry of interior and awaiting to be signed by the president after Being approved by the senate.me I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket......
Create another thread for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2017
hasyn04:

Create another thread for this.
OK. U can delete this quote cos I HV. Thanx
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by caspet(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good afternoon fellow NIS....i've been following these thread.someone just called me that shortlisted list is out.Pls anyone in the house to confirm it...i need the info asap.....!!Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
GOODNEWS! GOODNEWS!! GOODNEWS!!!

This is to inform the general public that 2017 NIS shortlistment list

is

about

to

be

released. grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

This is to inform the general public that 2017 NIS shortlistment listpls be serious joh

is

about

to

be

released. grin
pls be serious joh
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dizzy007(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
See as you put pesin mind for high jump
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

is

about

to

be

released. grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anzabur(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

is

about

to

be

released. grin

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jimnozi: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dumba088(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

is

about

to

be

released. grin

If I take stone hit ur head now, they will shout say I wan kill pesin

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

This is to inform the general public that 2017 NIS shortlistment list.

is

about

to

be

released. grin
. U need Evans visitation grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by heebahiqram(f): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Don't know where this country is going. People de here de try reprint acknowledgement slip when others just finished training for the same job. Who are we deceiving the same thing happened with firs. They had already picked their candidates even before the advert placement....so sad �
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by richardoz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
heebahiqram:
Don't know where this country is going. People de here de try reprint acknowledgement slip when others just finished training for the same job. Who are we deceiving the same thing happened with firs. They had already picked their candidates even before the advert placement....so sad �
I vehemently disagree with you... what evidence have you? in this part of the world we can speculate a lot! Hian!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
merit1988:
pls be serious joh

Ok......you think i'm joking
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
rasazee:

you think.i'm joking bah.?.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
rasazee:

you think.i'm joking bah?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Ok......you think i'm joking
I checked their website. No news of such is there
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dumba088:

If I take stone hit ur head now, they will shout say I wan kill pesin

I might sound funny but what you don't know is that the list is on the pipeline.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

I might sound funny but what you don't know is that the list is on the pipeline.
Lwkmd. U mean its on queue.! :-)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
merit1988:

Nne..i'm aware of that as well, but i'm certain about it. Forget my funny write up. I'm connected to the system.

I don't need your contact also before una go label me a scammer. Anyway, goodluck as you join us to safeguard naija border.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
hasyn04:

Lwkmd. U mean its on queue.! :-)

it is not a bad grammar afterall.....anyway goodluck.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Nne..i'm aware of that as well, but i'm certain about it. Forget my funny write up. I'm connected to the system.

I don't need your contact also before una go label me a scammer. Anyway, goodluck as you join us to safeguard naija border.
Amen. God will surely answer our prayers
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rogersmith:

Amen. God will surely answer our prayers

yeah goodluck
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

it is not a bad grammar afterall.....anyway goodluck.
Not at all. I was not complaining eithr, just making a joke outf it.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
hasyn04:

Not at all. I was not complaining eithr, just making a joke outf it.

Alright
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
merit1988:

Try and revisit it before 10.00pm tonight. The collation is almost done. I believe it would be ready before then

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Try and revisit it before 10.00pm tonight. The collation is almost done. I believe it would be ready before then

U dey fear me o! Well lets hope its true.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Abeg remember some of us ohh
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=hasyn04 post=58923177]
U dey fear me o! Well lets hope its true. [/quote

You will see it with your own very eyes.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=TRUEPATRIOTLOVE post=58923246][/quote] Ok, we'all gona see. My mind dey cut.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
at true patriot love.... I just wan make una laf small
sori u said d list is in d pipeline.... pls were niger delta avengers n MEND make we go blow up d pipeline n sabotage d list n include our others names or use it to demand for ransom ....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
heebahiqram:
lol..be calm... dts last yr recruitment

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.