Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,515 members, 7,881,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (652631 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 30, 2017
ebi2014:

I don't get,please expanciate. Shouldn't the report bottom be for false info? I don't get why I should have used the report button,pls do explain
biko bros leave dis thread 4 serious update n comments, a lot of pple have been banned, ask ur questions somewhere else

8 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Dear Mr. Sense of Humor,

It is the wires connecting your sense of humor that is actually DEAD and beyond any hope of redemption.

In street terms, you are Tony Tetuila on AY's show doing 1hrs painful comedy.

I wish you well on this forced but feeble attempt at making us laugh. You need a new hobby sir.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2017
OrangeDream:
Dear Mr. Sense of Humor,

It is the wires connecting your sense of humor that is actually DEAD and beyond any hope of redemption.

In street terms, you are Tony Tetuila on AY's show doing 1hrs painful comedy.

I wish you well on this forced but feeble attempt at making us laugh. You need a new hobby sir.

grin EPIC
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sammyolami50(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2017
cry undecided lipsrsealed cool[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] ANY NEWS?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Abuja12345: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Please I can't find my acknowledgement copy of the form I downloaded.. Can someone help me on how to get it back?.. Please
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 247Dior(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2017
I heard list is coming out this week. ..how true is it ?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2017
pls don't rattle dis thread wit list is out- cock n bull story... we had enuf of past questions n list is out people. b patient like everybody n check dere website or media outlet or newspaper. or better still keep it to urself.....wen list is out d whole world will know....

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
emmieachichi:
pls don't rattle dis thread wit list is out- cock n bull story... we had enuf of past questions n list is out people. b patient like everybody n check dere website or media outlet or newspaper. or better still keep it to urself.....wen list is out d whole world will know....
GBAM! You have said it all sir

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yanabasee(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oga...pls let people air out their infos here...whether fake or real... If you don't believe the news, then scroll and pass it... this thread isn't your private thread.....

Yesterday, I was at a cafe, and a big man came to print documents from his email... while he was being attended to... he received a call from somebody and asked the person to bring all the documents to his office at the headquarters of FCSC..... His wife asked who was that, he said his colleague gave asked him to help submit a name on the ongoing replacement exercise... When he left, I rushed to check on the FCSC's recruitment portal and nothing was published there...

Informations like this matters....i could just come in here and asked if anybody is aware of FCSC replacement exercise and you'll jump up to say i shouldn't spread it here...but you don't know who this info might help... Many of us here rely on those "I hear say" to call our links to verify...

Be Guided!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2017

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
@yanabasee, you have a point but some people stretch the use of sense of humour. Like the other incident that happened, it was uncalled for. Some people abuses privellege. Like the past questions and guarantor crews. For the people that didn't print confirmation slip you have the application id number in your mail you use to register and come here every day to mourn how you forgot to print it.

Plus; Thread is open for anyone to drop credible information.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yanabasee(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
sneider9:
first of all it is called a THREAD not THRET
if u post any fake rumour here that is not fully verifiable on any NIS website. Your comment will be reported n ur moniker banned
Keep all ur kitchen hearsays to yourself, help yourself first oga

I corrected myself before you even get to quote me, Mr ITK...Learn to start a sentence with a capital letter...

You must have just graduated from the university to only based your knowledge on infos you garner from recruitment portals. You'll learn more when you eventually run into "I hear say" info and it turned out to help your life... and don't quote me again, keep your naive reasoning to yourself...

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yanabasee(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rogersmith:
@yanabasee, you have a point but some people stretch the use of sense of humour. Like the other incident that happened, it was uncalled for. Some people abuses privellege. Like the past questions and guarantor crews. For the people that didn't print confirmation slip you have the application id number in your mail you use to register and come here every day to mourn how you forgot to print it.

Plus; Thread is open for anyone to drop credible information.

How do you classify a credible information without confirmation?

We don't know the caliber of people with first class infos but unable to share because of how people get insulted for making attempts... Most times, internal crisis and die-minute change of plans make most infos here become defective...

Some people, although had in the past played over our reasoning...But the floor should be open to other people...

I want to believe that we're all matured and as a matured person you don't get to reply every comment you come across..

And I am not taking excuses for anybody!!

If people are requesting for PQ&A...and you have them, why don you share them? if you don't have, you can kindly CC the message to the people that is helping out, rather than condemning them for asking... whether it's too early or not... People do things differently, if this isn't the time for you to seek for it...others are seeing the need for it now...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ibrochaka(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
yanabasee:

I corrected myself before you even get to quote me, Mr ITK...Learn to start a sentence with a capital letter...

You must have just graduated from the university to only based your knowledge on infos you garner from recruitment portals. You'll learn more when you eventually run into "I hear say" info and it turned out to help your life... and don't quote me again, keep your naive reasoning to yourself...
This brother is saying the plain truth and as for the other guy saying people should wait for NIS website to update the public with concrete info is on a very very long thing or let me assume the person is a newbie to the Nigerian labour market.
I have been a silent follower of this thread and as am talking to you now, people have started submiting their candidates name just as the case of FIRS recruitment...........The only hope for a common man like you and i is the them say them say rumour because once you hear things like that, it will prepare your mind on the next step to take.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yanabasee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ibrochaka:
This brother is saying the plain truth and as for the other guy saying people should wait for NIS website to update the public with concrete info is on a very very long thing or let me assume the person is a newbie to the Nigerian labor market.
I have been a silent follower of this thread and as am talking to you now, people have started submitting their candidates name just as the case of FIRS recruitment...........The only hope for a common man like you and i is the them say them say rumor because once you hear things like that, it will prepare your mind on the next step to take.

Thanks man!!!.... When we come across infos like yours... We get prepared and build our hopes...Make necessary calls and see if we can land ourselves this job...

We don't have to take chances and let infos past us by. Simply because the speculated infos aren't published on the portals...

By the way, will NIS publish that they've started shortlisting names? Will they publish that they've started collating names of qualified candidates?

Most times, internal crisis and die-minute change of plans make most infos here become defective...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guys asides the ridiculous jokes on the list, when you hear 'rumours' you should know something is definitely going on. Just like someone rightly stated, most individuals who are silent on here have concrete information on what's going on at the board. Fear of being trolled though won't let them share such info with us. I know jokes on something as important as this will definitely put everyone on edge. As much as we can, let's stop joking around, let's stop with false information too. If you have information to share, it's totally okay to share so long as it's something concrete. When I heard something too sometime last week, I came on here to let us know and it was my first time sharing such here and it was from a reliable source. Cheers.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Shortlisting have been concluded last week. The board met yesterday to decide on the next step of action. So hopefully this week let see what will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Rogersmith:
Shortlisting have been concluded last week. The board met yesterday to decide on the next step of action. So hopefully this week let see what will happen.

Yeah I heard too
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bcashy: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2017
yanabasee:

Thanks man!!!.... When we come across infos like yours... We get prepared and build our hopes...Make necessary calls and see if we can land ourselves this job...

We don't have to take chances and let infos past us by. Simply because the speculated infos aren't published on the portals...

By the way, will NIS publish that they've started shortlisting names? Will they publish that they've started collating names of qualified candidates?

Most times, internal crisis and die-minute change of plans make most infos here become defective...

You are right bro!!! I won't say more than this!!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2017
I salute u all fellow comrades, u can see dat d comments about list now is very mature, dis is information dis is conversation going around, dis is respect for serious minded ppl n for dat I tnk u yanabase rogersmith bcasy chaka missy n co. unlike page 78 to 79 were sum decided to hijack information wit play n joke...aside dat nobody dispute rumors or half information.... just not d type truepatriotlove put us tru... I greet u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oladayopop(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2017
I also heard that the shortlisting has been done...but why won't they want to release is to the public yet?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gwales: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
I heard they would release it tomorrow
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ibrochaka(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Oladayopop:
I also heard that the shortlisting has been done...but why won't they want to release is to the public yet?
it will pass different stages of screening before they will release to the public..... To make sure that no any oga at d top candidate name is missing, at dis stage u only pray dat they will not remove you or my name and replace it with someone else

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Oladayopop:
Let just be hopeful and pray seriously. They are other things to be considered be they release the list.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by adakoleagbenu: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ibrochaka:
it will pass different stages of screening before they will release to the public..... To make sure that no any oga at d top candidate name is missing, at dis stage u only pray dat they will not remove you or my name and replace it with someone else

May God safeguard our names and those of deserving candidates.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

May God safeguard our names and those of deserving candidates.
bro, i wont lie u. See dis RECRUITMENT stuff goin in on in 9ja has bn bastardized. Av bn true dis shitt b4, lets put religion aside, names of candidates by godfadas is gonna play out. If one is even lucky to enter camp sef without influence, they do substitute candidates names right inside camp sef & send d candidates without godfada packing from camp under fake excuses e.g medicals etc. It happens bro. Its dat bad!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by adakoleagbenu: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
sleuthhound:
bro, i wont lie u. See dis RECRUITMENT stuff goin in on in 9ja has bn bastardized. Av bn true dis shitt b4, lets put religion aside, names of candidates by godfadas is gonna play out. If one is even lucky to enter camp sef without influence, they do substitute candidates names right inside camp sef & send d candidates without godfada packing from camp under fake excuses e.g medicals etc. It happens bro. Its dat bad!

oh goodness. it's saddening
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abegi, anybody that have any info should post. Make anybody wey wan commit suicide go commit suicide, some peeps will just be doing like kids.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ibrochaka:
This brother is saying the plain truth and as for the other guy saying people should wait for NIS website to update the public with concrete info is on a very very long thing or let me assume the person is a newbie to the Nigerian labour market.
I have been a silent follower of this thread and as am talking to you now, people have started submiting their candidates name just as the case of FIRS recruitment...........The only hope for a common man like you and i is the them say them say rumour because once you hear things like that, it will prepare your mind on the next step to take.
They are not yet at that stage. Board has not been constituted yet. Get shortlisted first. That is the most important stage of this recruitment.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brutal truth, forget this recruitment if you have no follow-up. Alot is playing out that you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.