Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ways To Make A Lady Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make A Lady Like You (2775 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make A Lady Like You by bamisepeters(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2017
Unlike the male counterpart, you need to do an extraordinary assignments for you to get a lady to like you and fall in love with you. They are expensive to get.

Women most times prove to be stubborn even when they like you as a person. They always don't want to give themselves to you so cheap(which is even better), so they try all they can to make themselves hard to get for men to cherish them more.

Let me teach you few things you can do to get a girl's attention.

1. Dress attractive:

You can say it goes either ways, however, most women love to see your dress sense. This is because they want you to look extra ordinarily attractive to not just them but to their friends too.

Most women always consider their friends first before considering other things as they love to compete with each other.

Even if you are ugly, good dress sense will still make you attractive as most of them judge you through your appearance.

Most of them are not really interested in the name of designers, even if you like put on Dolce and Gabana instead of Dolce & Gabbana, not because they don't know or like designers, but so far you look good, attractive and sharp they are fine.

2. Be bold:

Most women love a man that is bold to face not just her but her group. They want to hear how you construct your sentences even when you are tensed, how you comport yourself generally under pressure and how you deal with rejection or failure, maybe you are the type that give up to failure easily or not.

They believe it is a huge task for you to even come to them to ask for friendship let alone a relationship.

3. Be funny:

It is almost general to like someone who is funny, however, ladies like funny guys more.

They love to laugh and be happy, even when they are sad they want someone who can pull them to happiness, someone who can make them laugh out of nothing.

Not that they don't want you to be serious, but you need to be funny before they can get to know more of you. Even an "SU" want you to be funny let alone the slay girls of this millennium.

4. Money:

As much as i know that there are many ladies who wouldn't love you for money but for the drive you've got, as a man you need to have not plenty but manageable amount your earn or get.

This is because, you will need to give her surprise gift, take her out and make her feel you care.

This is because she will not think about the present but the future too as there will be times she will need some things which she might not want to ask you for money directly for them but stylishly she will inform you, and her aim for informing you is to tell you she wouldn't mind if those things can be fulfilled by you.

So, you must also get your pocket prepared.

5. Show affections to her surroundings

When you like a woman and you want her you need to show it to those around her too. You must also show that you like her to whatever or whoever she is associated with for it to go all well.

Unlike men, most women are emotional and they love to feel you through those that surrounds them. They want to hear good things about you around them, so, she is okay with you if the surroundings can accept you.

I don't want to be the only one talking, please add yours, your comment is important to me.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2017/05/what-are-ways-to-make-lady-like-you.html

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by engrMikemd(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2017
money does the trick

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Fuckshiit: 12:47pm On May 22, 2017
Fúçking spoil her with cash then fúçk her pússy gôod

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
For 99.8% of the females , you should have just put money, and stopped there.
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by siie: 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
Mine is; show her the money, then the weed and she'll show u the pussy. Dahz all.. cool

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Fmartin(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2017
hmm
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
1. money 2. money 3. money 4. money 5. money

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by marvin902(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2017
oga op your list is wrong
you should just put only money there cause naija girls hardly care about the rest.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Aniker(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2017
This is sort of trashy
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Lionessza(f): 2:19pm On May 22, 2017
BE TRUSTWORTHY

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:
BE TRUSTWORTHY
I'm not yet, promise I will be TRUSTWORTHY after we become a thing. My QUEEN
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Lionessza(f): 4:42pm On May 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I'm not yet, promise I will be TRUSTWORTHY after we become a thing. My QUEEN

Lol you're sweet. Work on yourself you will be great.
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 22, 2017
And why is pot-belly rich man's wife sleeping with driver and still pays him if all is about money?
chenzen:
1. money
2. money
3. money
4. money
5. money

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by bamisepeters(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2017
marvin902:
oga op your list is wrong
you should just put only money there cause naija girls hardly care about the rest.. undecided undecided undecided
because of money sha. Issokey o but you know my post isn't for just Nigerian girls na.
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by bamisepeters(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2017
Aniker:
This is sort of trashy
Whenever i write i love posting here and i love criticism with reasons. Please let me know why it is a trash so as to be better. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Aniker(f): 5:45pm On May 22, 2017
bamisepeters:
Whenever i write i love posting here and i love criticism with reasons. Please let me know why it is a trash so as to be better. Thank you in anticipation.
I didn't even read it. Just the topic
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Thanks
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by placeofallure(f): 12:36am On May 23, 2017
Raine80:
For 99.8% of the females , you should have just put money, and stopped there.

No! No! and No! Fallacy of illegitimate generalism! Your reasoning is flawed if you go on with this belief in your little head. What yardstick did you use in measuring? Your premises based on what? If gold digging girls are the ones you've managed to attract so far, then you must surely have a questionable character yourself.

There are independent and industrious Nigerian girls who have been responsible for themselves from time immemorial. I work my ass out for every dime I make, my husband can conveniently sustain me but like many other Naija girls, there's dignity in labour. If my husband were a Dangote, it would still be the same.

Check out Joke Silva, Linda Ikeji, Alakija Folorunsho, Tara Durotoye, Maupe Ogun, Okonjo Iweala, Abike Dabiri, my mum, my boss and a host of other silent women hard workers who are consistently changing lives. These are super women. Hurry and go get yourself one!
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by biz2get(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2017
30Billion In The Account.

YOUR ARE BOO. angry
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Nobody: 2:56am On May 23, 2017
placeofallure:

No! No! and No! Fallacy of illegitimate generalism! Your reasoning is flawed if you go on with this belief in your little head. What yardstick did you use in measuring? Your premises based on what? If gold digging girls are the ones you've managed to attract so far, then you must surely have a questionable character yourself.

There are independent and industrious Nigerian girls who have been responsible for themselves from time immemorial. I work my ass out for every dime I make, my husband can conveniently sustain me but like many other Naija girls, there's dignity in labour. If my husband were a Dangote, it would still be the same.

Check out Joke Silva, Linda Ikeji, Alakija Folorunsho, Tara Durotoye, Maupe Ogun, Okonjo Iweala, Abike Dabiri, my mum, my boss and a host of other silent women hard workers who are consistently changing lives. These are super women. Hurry and go get yourself one!
And what percentage would all those women amount too?
Don't need to check out anyone I was raised by a career woman. Like my mother , my grandmother and my great grandmother all were made women who held their own.
It's a mindset that has existed for Generations, a mindset that encourages dependency instead of support and ambition. That's not going to change overnight.
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Lionessza(f): 7:08am On May 23, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Thanks

wink
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by bamisepeters(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2017
Aniker:

I didn't even read it. Just the topic
haba! Please do read my contents, you might not need it truly but someone close to you might. And i don't mind criticism as it makes me better.
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by benlash: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
lol
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by oluwashedy: 11:21am On May 23, 2017
When money is involved, every other items listed is secondary
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by pkang: 2:31pm On May 23, 2017
Actually money goes a long way but I believe comfort makes a girl like u the more.
If u have money and cannot make a girl comfortable with the way u speak then she will take ur money and give to another man that talk and makes her comfortable while dressing goes a long way.
Re: Ways To Make A Lady Like You by Nobody: 2:45am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Pardo me for this question. What do u mean by working on myself Are you talking about D.I.Y?

(1) (Reply)

Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video / Do This Piss You Off Also? / 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.