Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Gloomy Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Gloomy Day (1269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gloomy Day by feelgood(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2007
The Gloomy Day

Two friends meet in the street. The one man looked rather forlorn and down in the dumps. The other man asked, "Hey, how come you look like the whole world caved in"?

The sad fellow said, "Let me tell you. Three weeks ago, an uncle died and left me ten thousand dollars."

"I'm sorry to hear about the death, but a bit of good luck for you, huh"?

"Hold on, I'm just getting started. Two weeks ago, a cousin I never knew kicked the bucket and left me twenty thousand, free and clear."

"Well, you can't be disappointed with that!"

"Yep. But, last week my grandfather passed away. I inherited almost one hundred thousand dollars."

"Incredible! So, how come you look so glum"?

"Well, this week: nothing!"
Re: The Gloomy Day by frankiriri(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
funeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin
Somebody should hand the guy a gun so he can kill one relative per week grin grin
Re: The Gloomy Day by skyhadi16(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2007
Na wa o! D guy program their death?
Re: The Gloomy Day by jaybaby(f): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2007
Can U Imagine?
Re: The Gloomy Day by badyru(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2007
ah ah? this guy is a fool o!!!! why doesnt he die and leave someone else some money
Re: The Gloomy Day by jaybaby(f): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2007
LOL
Re: The Gloomy Day by beyunce(f): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2007
y cant he die next. lol

(1) (Reply)

The Sucker Punch / Nawa 4 Craz Pepole / The Language Of Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.