Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,859 members, 7,942,153 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (42281 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Sprumbaba: 2:35pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:

Osinbade even seems like he will be a much worse leader. Nigeria is doomed from the beginning, that's what we have been saying all these while.

Lol. See Igbo that never had good leader for once. As Afonja, I hope Biafuro agitation is granted. Everyone will be pursued to their territory.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by laudate: 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
Bro calling for referendum is actually a way of kinda settling a fight or dispute. It doesn't mean that he's for or against their exit. It simply means that he's acting as the referee. Everyone knows that referendum is just about the parties involved voting on whether they support the move or not.

All he has to do is alert and lobby the House of Assembly and reps on conducting a referendum, and see how it goes.

If I become the president of Nigeria today (which I do not want at all), the first thing that I will seek for is a referendum on this Biafra shìt.

Or maybe they're scared of the Igbos leaving Nigeria.

You are still repeating the same mistake. undecided It is NOT Osibanjo's job to call for a referendum. It is the job of your elected representatives to push this request through the state house of assemblies, the Federal House of Reps and the Senate. When the call for referendum has been made on the floor of the house, and it receives the required number of votes, then all the VP has to do is provide his assent. Wake up your elected representatives. Call them to order. Ask them up to do their jobs!! sad

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Johnspino(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2017
Is them that knew oh
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Sprumbaba: 2:38pm On May 25, 2017
laudate:

You are still repeating the same mistake. undecided It is NOT Osibanjo's job to call for a referendum. It is the job of your elected representatives to push this request through the state house of assemblies, the Federal House of Reps and the Senate. When the call for referendum has been made on the floor of the house, and it receives the required number of votes, then all the VP has to do is provide his assent. Wake up your elected representatives. Call them to order. Ask them up to do their jobs!! sad

Most of them have no education.

They thought referendum is done through Radio Biafra and with some thugs in the street.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 2:38pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Keep begging tongue
That's what you are doing: BEGGING Nigeria to let you go.Then you come around and do shakara and say Nigeria doesn't want to let you go. That's why I know you guys lack balls. The fire of Okonkwo or Obika the son of Ezeulu is not in your bones.
I said and say take action. No need for noise, no need for the drama. You began to act like a beheaded chicken.
To give you proper perspective: imagine if the tables were turned and it is the Hausa man asking for Arewa Republic, you'd think they'd sweat it out, hollering over the place like a lost child? No! It would just happen.
In the game of power the Northerner is king but the rest of Nigeria just blabs, yaps, gripes and groans. Mumu will call me Arewa now

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 2:39pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Where the fvck did I mention "igbo"?

What arrant nonsense. cheesy
[/s]
Trash

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 2:39pm On May 25, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Most of them have no education.

They thought referendum is done through Radio Biafra and with some thugs in the street.
You are brutal!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 2:40pm On May 25, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Lol. See Igbo that never had good leader for once. As Afonja, I hope Biafuro agitation is granted. Everyone will be pursued to their territory.

Only beg your inferior leaders to opt out of this useless, country. We will see the difference in 5 short years.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

you've said it all!
they achieved all that after their paymaster came into power In 2015.dat was when they intensified their efforts on killing innocent non fulanis

you would be a big liar if u tell me that d Fulani herdsmen have not become far more destructive since buhari came to power

please read from the link

your opinion and propaganda available to you is quite different from documented facts on ground and at everyone's disposal

The fulani herdsmen carnage we see now is not different from what has been happening since

The advent of technology through the internet which allows us to have on the spot news now makes it more obvious .

Before , if you don't read the paper you won't hear anything . You can only hear what the media wants you to hear . But now , we hear everything

Next thing you'll say , Buhari is sponsoring Fulani herdsmen. the same Buhari you people claimed sponsored BH . I wonder Wherw he's getting all the money ?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
blezdBen:

Did you bother to look at section 2(1) of the Constitution?...its obvious u did not, I would have told you what it says but I leave it as an assignment so u don't talk rubbish next time...U said Scots and Britain...here its Nigerians and who?? Fellow nigerians?? Abi u want to say Nigerians and Biafrans??...do you even understand the relationship between Scotland and England?

Mr I too know! Did you bother to read the UN charter on human rights/ self determination and the African charter on the preservation of a people which Nigeria is a signatory to? Do you know more than UN and African union? My friend go and lick green ewedu soup your brain is frozen.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 2:42pm On May 25, 2017
laudate:

You will never see them blame or push the fault to their own elected representatives but will keep blaming the elected representatives of other regions that obviously have mandate of their own people different from the Biafrans.
Did Yorubas send Osibanjo to go and push for referendum?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2017
. . ."While he said there was no harm in discussing the nation’s existence, he urge. . ."

This is a coded phrase for intelligent people who can read between the lines rather than brainless fools who act on mere brawn and emotions.
From many of the posts i read here so far, many were written by kingdergattens who belong to the second category.

That said, it is amazing that dim-witted people could expect Osinbajo to make a direct declaration vis-a-vis the biafra agitation.

In the 6 years that their hero, Gej, was in the saddle as a substantive president, he never as much as said anything close to the message of freedom of agitation coded in Osinbajo's presentation. Gej even declared that nigeria's unity is non-negotiable but was never roasted by the children of perpetual hate.
Truely, common sense is a flower that does not grow in some people's garden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by fulanimafia: 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
Osibaba said it better than a dozen Ango Abdullahis could have done. Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo) __SAVAGE! cool
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

[s]That's what you are doing: BEGGING Nigeria to let you go.Then you come around and do shakara and say Nigeria doesn't want to let you go. That's why I know you guys lack balls. The fire of Okonkwo or Obika the son of Ezeulu is not in your bones.
I said and say take action. No need for noise, no need for the drama. You began to act like a beheaded chicken.
To give you proper perspective: imagine if the tables were turned and it is the Hausa man asking for Arewa Republic, you'd think they'd sweat it out, hollering over the place like a lost child? No! It would just happen.
In the game of power the Northerner is king but the rest of Nigeria just blabs, yaps, gripes and groans. Mumu will call me Arewa now embarassed/s]

All this trash is for lawma! You go beg tire
Keep writing eassy on Biafra your worst nightmare grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by laudate: 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:
You will never see them blame or push the fault to their own elected representatives but will keep blaming the elected representatives of other regions that obviously have mandate of their own people different from the Biafrans.
Dis Yorubas send Osibanjo to go and push for referendum?

I wonder, o!! shocked Even if the Yorubas want to exit Nigeria, they cannot ask Osinbajo who is the VP, to initiate the call for referendum. They have to ask their own elected representatives from the local assemblies, to the state and federal levels, to do so on their behalf. Our IPOB brothers just keep putting the cart before the horse. They are fond of insulting other ethnic groups and castigating them, for not supporting their Biafran cause. Is it those other ethnic groups that want Biafra? Why should they take panadol for another tribe's headache?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Fulmigati: 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Besides, he didnt sound educated at all. Looking at all the developed nations, one can see easily, that they are all homogeneous. One people, one language. Anywhere you have different tongues, they serve as fault lines.

As developed as Canada is, the French speaking Quebec, has always threatened to go its way at every opportunity.

Our languages are the distinctions put in place by nature to differentiate us, through nurture.

Brilliant post.
Homogenous nations have a proven track record. Japan, Denmark, Norway, France, Singapore etc. They are unified, prosperous and strong because of shared culture and language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Well said prof.
Those leeches have no idea what's coming. They think they can sit their ugly asses down in other people's land while they shut others out from theirs.

They don't reason normally so I expect them to shout afonja as usual.
You lots will relocate whether you like it or not, no Army or police will come to your rescue when we are set to drive you away
See this one? Is it not the Yoruba's that have been on the news lately shouting breakup?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by spartan117(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
bkool7:

please read from the link

your opinion and propaganda available to you is quite different from documented facts on ground and at everyone's disposal

The fulani herdsmen carnage we see now is not different from what has been happening since

The advent of technology through the internet which allows us to have on the spot news now makes it more obvious .

Before , if you don't read the paper you won't hear anything . You can only hear what the media wants you to hear . But now , we hear everything
answer dis simple questions: "has d Fulani herdsmen become more destructive under Mr buharis administration compared to d immediate past administration"
answer yes or no pls

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by ikp120(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
laudate:

You're still not even getting it.

I was not talking about assenting to votes by reps o. I was talking is something like him making reference to the House conducting a referendum, instead of him thinking of war.

Of course it's the House that will raise the motion, but he can catalyse the process by making reference to it.

A referendum was conducted in Turkey just recently, guess who catalysed it?
THE NATIONAL LEADER DID.

The elected leaders do not give a fvck. That's a fact.

When someone like the president gets involved in any national issue, even the Houses will debate on it again and again. That's what I'm talking about.

He should be a peacemaker by catalysing the process. Referendum is a peaceful process bro.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by omenkaLives(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
laudate:

You are talking to airheads here. The only thing that drives their being is raw emotions rather than logic and reason.

Imagine these people comparing their agitation to that of Brexit, isn't that sheer stupidity?

Much as i want them the fvck out of this hood, it irks me no end just how silly they sound collectively. The equivalent of Brexit to us would be Nigeria leaving, say, AU or ECOWAS and uk's equivalent of what these dolts are seeking here is the Scottish agitation, an agitation that has bore no tangible fruits for eons!

I wish I could just wave some magic wand and have them go the fvck off before dawn.

Unfunny clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
fulanimafia:
Osibaba said it better than a dozen Ango Abdullahis could have done. Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo) __SAVAGE! cool
Means those yoruba leaders that have been talking about break up are foo........

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by nkemjacob2(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
Osinbajo spoke cheaply and un-professional. In dis modern age u re saying war. To region dat do not believe in d Nigeria dream. Mr. Vp don't take us back. And don't allow the tyranny of PMB affect u

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
laudate:

I wonder, o!! shocked Even if the Yorubas want to exit Nigeria, they cannot ask Osinbajo who is the VP, to initiate the call for referendum. They have to ask their own elected representatives from the local assemblies, to the state and federal levels, to do so on their behalf. Our IPOB brothers just keep putting the cart before the horse. They are fond of insulting other ethnic groups and castigating them, for not supporting their Biafran cause. Is it those other ethnic groups that want Biafra? Why should they take panadol for another tribe's headache?

So many dots and tees are missing in this Biafria issh. To me, so many things are not just adding up.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by lailo: 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
So you mean Yorubas must say things the way Hausas wants it? So Yorubas are really the slaves of Hausa-Fulani? So the way the Hausas see it is how it is to a Yoruba man?
wy didn't Igbos agitate when Jonathan,a southerner and an educated Phd holder,someone who they might actually achieve this aim through more easily,was d president.Wy when a northerner,an illiterate,a tyrant and a bloody ex military ruler who don't believe in self determination.Like I told u,osinbajo is only borrowing u people brain bcs when it starts,all dis ur grammar wnt stop Hausa soldier from using d entire SE as training ground and u guys go back to zero after so much developments that have taken place since d last genocide and war.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by vantage001: 2:50pm On May 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by ikp120(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

The elected people talk about referendum and not those un-elected. Let them start electing those that will push referendum that Awo tried to put into our constitution but Zik rejected back to our constitution.
Bro the people you call "riff raffs" will keep protesting until they get what they want, which is an exit through a peaceful process.

The unelected people have EVERY right on earth to protest and ask for whatever they want. That's the best way to get the attention of the authorities in Nigeria.

It's their right to call for whatever they want.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by nextstep(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2017
modik:

RETROGRESSION IS PERMISSIVE IN NIGERIA NO DOUBT,
WHERE THE STANDARD YARDSTICK AND REFERENCE POINT OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION REMAINS
THE PRECEDENCE OF CENTURIES AGO!

WHY ASK WHY NIGERIA WONT GROW BEYOND STATUS QUO?

DRAGGING A VIBRANT AND HARDWORKING REGION CENTURIES BACKWARDS!

FEEDING BOTTLE MENTALITY!

NONE CAN STOP THE RISING SUN.

Er what? The largest aggressors in the world, today, are the most developed: USA, UK, China, Russia, France, and so on. Even now, they are rattling sabers to protect their interests. Let anybody threaten their territories or remote interests as they will remind you that they are very willing to use the so-called crude methods.
I'm not even sure what you're referring to anymore?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Sprumbaba: 2:52pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:

Only beg your inferior leaders to opt out of this useless, country. We will see the difference in 5 short years.

You know Onitsha and Aba are the most dirtiest cities in Africa. You have no leader that can make your country great. Orji Uzor Kalu became a billionaire on your sweat and nothing to show for it when he was a governor. Even his Mother was part of his administration.

Left for me, I will let you have your kingdom so that you can DEVELOP grin grin grin it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by slowice(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2017
Just when you think a professor is in charge it hits you hard.... No matter the title they carry, they re still fools... Freaking fools who can't see beyond their noses. Am really disappointed in the coordinator... Spit on this thread angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 2:54pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
You're still not even getting it.

I was not talking about assenting to votes by reps o. I was talking is something like him making reference to the House conducting a referendum, instead of him thinking of war.

Of course it's the House that will raise the motion, but he can catalyse the process by making reference to it.

A referendum was conducted in Turkey just recently, guess who catalysed it?
THE NATIONAL LEADER DID.

The elected leaders do not give a fvck. That's a fact.

When someone like the president gets involved in any national issue, even the Houses will debate on it again and again. That's what I'm talking about.

He should be a peacemaker by catalysing the process. Referendum is a peaceful process bro.

So whose fault is it that you keep electing leaders that do not give a fvuck (in your own words)

The Ag President was not sent by Yorubas to go and catalyze for referendum. If your own Ike Ekerenmadu is not taking heat from you, why are you pressurizing the VP who is on a different mandate ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.