Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,261 members, 7,925,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

how get a girl u just saw for the frist time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how get a girl u just saw for the frist time (2513 Views)

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / First 5 Question U Ask A Girl U Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by mackie(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2005
na make una help me
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by snowsdream(f): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2005
wat is the comment there is notin here to help you with. so tell us something. grin
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by ProfBills(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2005
getting a girl u just saw 4 the first time is even a wrong idea. It will be nothing short of infatuation.If you see a girl for the first time, what u need do is to start knowing her better, by coming close to her. If u asked how to make yourself used to a girl you saw for the first time, i should have been in a good possitioon to help you. I cant help you "get" a girl you have never known b4 in ur life,for that will be tantamount to helping you dig your grave.

1 Like

Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by conscience(m): 5:23am On Dec 13, 2005
mackie:

na make una help me
You seem to do things in a hurry from the construction of your thread.
The only help you need is to learn to look before jumping.
Goodluck Boy.
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by mikebuddy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2005
Nna make una leave that boy alone.Maybe we go teach him inside here to toast a gurl.hot-angel,nike where r u gurls abeg help me say sumthing to this guy here!!!!!!!!.
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by disney(f): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2005
Pretend to faint.............................just collapse on her and she be there helping you to survive.........lol lol lol grin grin
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by otokx(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2005
take it easy o,
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by mackie(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2005
thanks 4 ur contribution more especially to proffbill u are right
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by mikebuddy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2005
Contribution indeed mackie.
Goo and dese gurls will make mockery of u.

Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Oracle(m): 4:00am On Dec 16, 2005
ProfBills:

getting a girl u just saw for the first time is even a wrong idea. It will be nothing short of infatuation.If you see a girl for the first time, what u need do is to start knowing her better, by coming close to her. If u asked how to make yourself used to a girl you saw for the first time, i should have been in a good possitioon to help you. I can't help you "get" a girl you have never known before in your life,for that will be tantamount to helping you dig your grave.

word profbills
hey mikebuddy this is beautiful
itz really nice
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by snazzydawn(f): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2005
wow,thanks.....
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by c0dec(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2005
i swear i've seen that mikebuddy's image on like 3 different threads already. (i'm already getting used to it that it's becoming un-noticeable)

is he advertising something?
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 17, 2005
@codec
thank the guy nah and stop whatever it is u are trying to do
abi u wan te;ll us say u no like him image?
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by biodun404(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2005
abeg tell the guy how to get a gurl for the first time nah? e be like say me too i wan learn oo,abi wetin u think wink
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2005
na the only thing wey u wan know be that?
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by biodun404(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2005
eh now,if u dey available for me i no run ooo.abi wetin u feel wink kiss kiss
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by adesodgi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2005
just be ur self, i fink ladies like a simple self controlled guy....
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Z4M4eva(f): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2005
Just be yourself, be nice, be respectful, approach her nicely...Blah, Blah, Blah!Easy Task, just be yourself!
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by adesodgi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2005
theres no difference in wot i typed up there with urs....if i be myself would you go out with miya?
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Z4M4eva(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2005
rolleyes cheesy
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Z4M4eva(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2005
And yeah THERE IS A DIFFERENCE, you just said BE YOURSELF, and I SAID A WHOLE LOT MORE! smiley
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by adesodgi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2005
the problem is that i dont know how to read between lines,is that^a yes or a no?
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Taf1(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2005
Be sincere, be yourself bt try as much as ue can not to be typical. I don't think the ladies like the same lines used each time aguy approaches them. Becomes boring and valueless so they will want ue to get it over and done with instead of taking time to consider what ue bring to them. Takes a lil practise and ue will be good!
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by adesodgi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2005
han why cant u all just find a different sentence than "be your self"na by force to talk am..
u can easily say be cool like u've always been,and if ur not a cool one learn how to be. grin
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2005
cool
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by biodun404(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2005
cool grin :DHAPPY NEW YEAR 2 Y'ALL
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by eveseh(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2006
no idea
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by tdough: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
Profbills n disney just said it. Seeing a girl 4 d 1st time n wanting 2 date her is nt it at all. Dude step up ur game.
Re: how get a girl u just saw for the frist time by Olugbenger(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2013
That's easy. Op, wait for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink / Love Has Ruined Me.i Need Urgent Help: / 35 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.