Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) (33781 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market / Wike Commissions Doctors Quarters In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by oshe11: 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
u
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:
this has to be the worst pleasure park l have ever seen. the water fountain gushing out muddy dirty water. the environs that aught to be landscaped and adorned with lushy greenery ls water logged and dirty. if you go to the park with white just get ready to go out with brown.
a view of this waterlogged field while driving along Aba road make me wonder the kind of people that surround this guy grin
wike is at best a mediocre

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5380689_fbimg1495712209597_jpeg0218ee34cfbc05552749407b929374f0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5380689_fbimg1495712209597_jpeg0218ee34cfbc05552749407b929374f0
And what exactly is your problem? Must you bring negativity into positive issues

Kudos Wike.
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by smith666999(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2017
why are the grasses not greenish abi crude oil spill for the location?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by drshrewd: 5:46pm On May 26, 2017
ehispapa:

thanks ..exactly what i wanted to post. the hater didnt know the grass was just planted and hence why they look at that way.

it seems all these chronic sycophants have similar program running in their goddamn brains. grass was just planted and yet commissioni ng is taken place
meanwhile do you see what a real pleasure park look like from the IB park post___swimming pool, well mawed garden, amusement ride, etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by magoo10(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2017
Wike is working
Action governor!
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by pokipoki: 5:55pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:
wike dumping noble projects like greater PH, rainbow town project, etc that has the potential to deconjest PH for this dirty waterlogged none sense
Rainbow town project was a scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2017
later some Igbos will come and yab Ibadan. ignorant people. that guy should post more pictures of agodi. show them the artificial lake and the zoo. those two cute lions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by pokipoki: 5:59pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:
this has to be the worst pleasure park l have ever seen. the water fountain gushing out muddy dirty water. the environs that aught to be landscaped and adorned with lushy greenery ls water logged and dirty. if you go to the park with white just get ready to go out with brown.
a view of this waterlogged field while driving along Aba road make me wonder the kind of people that surround this guy grin

If you look at the picture you posted carefully, you will see that the grasses have just been planted and it's been irrigated.
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by soflygerian(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2017
Indeed hatred is a bad thing, but in case your legs did not ''perceive'' there today as it was formally open to the public.. Please Shaattaaap!!!!
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:01pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:

it seems all these chronic sycophants have similar program running in their goddamn brains. grass was just planted and yet commissioni ng is taken place
meanwhile do you see what a real pleasure park look like from the IB park post___swimming pool, well mawed garden, amusement ride, etc
Do he has to wait until the grass is green before commissioning? Common you can do better than this!!!!
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by diva90: 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
The only governor that moves around with his wife
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by macarson2k(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2017
martineverest:
e taya me o

Haters will not sleep this night ooo!
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Sunnyja: 6:09pm On May 26, 2017
Philinho:
you see,and all my state can give is wheelbarrow
Let your governor fix a date for the commissioning of the wheel barrows.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by deomello: 6:10pm On May 26, 2017
Jaideyone:
later some Igbos will come and yab Ibadan. ignorant people. that guy should post more pictures of agodi. show them the artificial lake and the zoo. those two cute lions

The jokers are here making silly excuses for the uncompleted rubbish that doesn't even look like a park.

The kind of rubbish and mediocrity they celebrate is mind bugling..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by fof1: 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
deomello:

[img]http://ngflavour.files./2016/04/agodi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ngflavour.files./2016/04/agodi-4.jpg[/img]

Agodi Gardens, Ibadan.

Unlike the mediocre rubbish this joker is commissioning...

IS THIS D COMMISSIONING DAY AT IBADAN? OR MONTHS OR YEARS AFTER ITS COMMISSIONING OR USE. CRITICISE INTELLIGENTLY AND CONSTRUCTIVELY PLS. D PH PLEASURE PARK BEING BUILT BY WIKE HAS COME TO STAY. IT WILL BE UP TO DATE WITH FACILITIES REQUIRED AS D ADMINISTRATION GOES ON.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Why are u referring me to Lagos. I mean federal government bro. I am challenging you with River state and a whole of APC Federal government development...
Dnt waste your time with them lot.
He can't give you an answer .
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by sunsewa16: 6:18pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Don't let hatred kill you my broda. I pass Rumuola everyday and work is still ongoing in that commissioned park. That place has turned the face of Airforce to Rumuola bus-stop to a beautiful environment. Dredging of that water was still going on even when they were commissioning it and the water fountain is so beautiful. From the picture you posted. Can't you see that field is planted new and need much water on daily basis which might cause that area to be flooded.

Please stop all these nonsense and give us any tangible uncompleted project APC has brought to the Nation as the same 2years as Wike led PDP government.

Even if you are been paid for all these please use brain...

Don't mind the zombified fool that have sold their dead soul to Amaechi and their hunger inventing party.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Toketimt: 6:18pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Don't let hatred kill you my broda. I pass Rumuola everyday and work is still ongoing in that commissioned park. That place has turned the face of Airforce to Rumuola bus-stop to a beautiful environment. Dredging of that water was still going on even when they were commissioning it and the water fountain is so beautiful. From the picture you posted. Can't you see that field is planted new and need much water on daily basis which might cause that area to be flooded.

Please stop all these nonsense and give us any tangible uncompleted project APC has brought to the Nation as the same 2years as Wike led PDP government.

Even if you are been paid for all these please use brain...

U sound foolish here. How dare u use the phrases work ongoing and commissioning in the same sentence. Does that make sense to you? Like wike like follower. Senseless set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2017
deomello:

The jokers are here making silly excuses for the uncompleted rubbish that doesn't even look like a park.

The kind of rubbish and mediocrity they celebrate is mind bugling..

lol post NYSC work has taken me to 3 different geographical zones outside the southwest and I've not seen any building as tall and elegant as the cocoa house and Femi Johnson house outside Lagos and abuja. spent a few days in port Harcourt so I can't say for sure. yet these villagers label Ibadan backward. both buildings have been in Ibadan for decades now and our developers are still behind.

I just look at them and shake my head. ignorance is bliss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by deomello: 6:20pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
fof1:

IS THIS D COMMISSIONING DAY AT IBADAN? OR MONTHS OR YEARS AFTER ITS COMMISSIONING OR USE. CRITICISE INTELLIGENTLY AND CONSTRUCTIVELY PLS. D PH PLEASURE PARK BEING BUILT BY WIKE HAS COME TO STAY. IT WILL BE UP TO DATE WITH FACILITIES REQUIRED AS D ADMINISTRATION GOES ON.
[/s]

What's commissioning day got to do with showing you what credible parks should look like?

Very unintelligent rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Toketimt: 6:22pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBrowne:
To be fair and truthful, the photographer is a product of quota system!

What kind of photographs are these??

The pictures dont do an service to the very beautiful park!

Hypocrite of the highest order. What is beautiful in what u Av seen so far? Ode.
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by deomello: 6:22pm On May 26, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol post NYSC work has taken me to 3 different geographical zones outside the southwest and I've not seen any building as tall and elegant as the cocoa house and Femi Johnson house outside Lagos and abuja. spent a few days in port Harcourt so I can't say for sure. yet these villagers label Ibadan backward. both buildings have been in Ibadan for decades now and our developers are still behind.

I just look at them and shake my head. ignorance is bliss

They've never seen anything better because they don't have anything better so it's easy for them to beat chest with any dirty rubbish in their village.

You just have to shake your head.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:

;Dhahahaahhahahah first of all did you see what an actual park look like from Deomello's post grin that is what we call real park no noise cheesy
for the APC thing I think you should be comparing Lagos state gov to Rivers state gov which I think is an insult grin
thank PMB lead fg for saving wike's @ss from numerous bail out fund and interventions if not breeze for don blow grin cheesy
m

idiot and half insulting the state the feed you
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
fof1:

it has been like that since it was commissioned and it has been well maintained. you Igbos will ask for our heads if one governor in osun state is the one commissioning that eye sore

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Toketimt: 6:26pm On May 26, 2017
fof1:

Ode. Isaac boro Park, how well has the facilities there been upgraded?
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2017
"Another gathering of reprobate minds and likes"........Prof Wole Soyinka.
These are the cousins and distance relations on Anini in government. Look at them, the "wanted" and the intending ones that killed and raped this country.

God when are you coming back?!

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by deomello: 6:31pm On May 26, 2017
Jaideyone:
it has been like that since it was commissioned and it has been well maintained. you Igbos will ask for our heads if one governor in osun state is the one commissioning that eye sore

Exactly.

You sabi dem well well.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Aburi001: 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:
you commission everything even this dirty water-logged field
Bro, you be enemy of progress?
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by bilulu(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:

grin jisus, you are comparing wike with FG lead federal government do you know the tens of thousands of youths that have been empowered through npower unlike wike that sacked thousands of workers in RSSDA, RIVpoly, Timerive, primary school securitty, called back thousands of students on scholarship in overseas, stopped free medical health care, stopped free education, institutionalized cultism in Rivers state, abandoned numerous agricultural initiatives of the state, abandoned the greater PH project, rainbow town initiative etc.
to tell you the truth wike is a curse to River people

meanwhile you skipped the comparison between what a real pleasure park aught to look like grin compare IB park without noise and PH park with so much noise grin
Bros jux wondering how many npower workers ve been employed by dis administration. let's assume it's 200k dey said can u compare dat to d millions dat Ve lost their jobs? I no of plenty of dem here in abj dat haven't received a dime since dey started. more over will u even call dat an achievement wen after 2 yrs u re jobless? which other achievements did u point out again? oh none....
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by ipreach: 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:

lol, work still going on and yet they are commissioning grin
you see dirty muddy water gushing out from the fountain and u call it beautiful. some pips can b sentimentally blind.
what happen to greater ph project, what happen to rainbow town project, what happen to numerous economic projects that can develop the state.

Please stop all this stup1d hatred on Wike and acknowledge for once that the man is working in Rivers State.

I was in the park two days ego and found out that work is still ongoing
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by ziga: 7:11pm On May 26, 2017
Pleasure Park ??

OK.
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:

Wike needs to take things easy. This project looks uncompleted or if completed then very ugly. The tree planting and grassing of the bridge side at Airforce flyover is beautiful though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport / 73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos) / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.