Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) (33777 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market / Wike Commissions Doctors Quarters In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
Why commission something that isn't complete? The only thing in dat park is a pitch and dat keke napep jangolova
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

You skipped this from the post you quoted. Answer this 1st.

"Please stop all these nonsense and give us any tangible uncompleted project APC has brought to the Nation as the same 2years as Wike led PDP government"
U mean we should start comparing Ambode of lagos state (APC) to wike of rivers (PDP)? cheesy

Don't let us go there grin
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2017
pokipoki:

Do he has to wait until the grass is green before commissioning? Common you can do better than this!!!!
shocked
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by deomello: 7:50pm On May 26, 2017
timilehin95:

U mean we should start comparing Ambode of lagos state (APC) to wike of rivers (PDP)? cheesy

Don't let us go there grin

Abeg forgive am, na mistake. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by goaldynboy: 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
S
drshrewd:

[s]it seems all these chronic sycophants have similar program running in their goddamn brains. grass was just planted and yet commissioni ng is taken place
meanwhile do you see what a real pleasure park look like from the IB park post___swimming pool, well mawed garden, amusement ride, etc[/s]

So Wike should wait for all the grass to grow finish before he can commission the park? And must the pleasure park look exactly like the so called Ibadan park? The Rattray Park in Ghana is finer than your Ibadan park! If they start counting beautiful parks in the world, your Ibadan park will not come within the first one-millionth! So swerve! Typical bad belle cone-headed-afonja!!!
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2017
deomello:

Abeg forgive am, na mistake. grin
grin grin grin
Na real mistake

D guy get luck say lagosians no too plenty for dis thread, he for don delete NAIRALAND app from him phone
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2017
goaldynboy:
S

So Wike should wait for all the grass to grow finish before he can commission the park? And must the pleasure park look exactly like the so called Ibadan park? The Rattray Park in Ghana is finer than your Ibadan park! If they start counting beautiful parks in the world, your Ibadan park will not come within the first one-millionth! So swerve! Typical bad belle cone-headed-afonja!!!
If d bolder part up is correct, dat means dis ur rivers park won't be recognized at all, or better still, it will be referred to as one of d worst farms in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5380689_fbimg1495712209597_jpeg0218ee34cfbc05552749407b929374f0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5380689_fbimg1495712209597_jpeg0218ee34cfbc05552749407b929374f0

grin this man is not even ashamed of commissioning this thing and he even have the gods to call it a pleasure park cheesy

Rivers governance has indeed reduced to clowning shocked
The park looks like farm grin
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:

lol, work still going on and yet they are commissioning grin
you see dirty muddy water gushing out from the fountain and u call it beautiful. some pips can b sentimentally blind.
what happen to greater ph project, what happen to rainbow town project, what happen to numerous economic projects that can develop the state.
Bro, that Park is built by Julius Berger and it can never be rubbish. Where really is all this hatred from?

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Why are u referring me to Lagos. I mean federal government bro. I am challenging you with River state and a whole of APC Federal government development...
oga leave Federal government compared to what we see in Ibadan , wike is a complete joker
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by deomello: 8:41pm On May 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, that Park is built by Julius Berger and it can never be rubbish. Where really is all this hatred from?

What kind of nonsense is this? The fact that JB built it means it's not the same uncompleted rubbish with keke napep we are looking at.. ?

You people funny no be small.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Toketimt: 9:01pm On May 26, 2017
ipreach:

Please stop all this stup1d hatred on Wike and acknowledge for once that the man is working in Rivers State.

I was in the park two days ego and found out that work is still ongoing

Shattapppp.... So u are not even ashamed that wike is commissioning an uncompleted project
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2017
Sunnyja:
Let your governor fix a date for the commissioning of the wheel barrows.
haha, we'll be waiting for him with our stones
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 26, 2017
Good project concept but its not yet due for commissioning going by the pictures we have here. Its still a work in progress, at best at 50% completion
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by gare(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
drshrewd:

lol, work still going on and yet they are commissioning grin
you see dirty muddy water gushing out from the fountain and u call it beautiful. some pips can b sentimentally blind.
what happen to greater ph project, what happen to rainbow town project, what happen to numerous economic projects that can develop the state.

Guy I beg go hug transformer, your own too much wetin , how much they pay you self? Dirty mud water make we hear word!!!
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by lacasera14(m): 1:14am On May 27, 2017
While returning from Cali yesterday I saw the park and to be honest with you it was beautiful, this pictures are not really reflecting the true nature of the park. From Bori camp to the bridge before airforce is wearing a new look. never been proud of my city for a very long time now. btw I'm an Apc stalwart but I appreciate good things when I see them unlike the pdp's that never see anything good in the opposition.
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by ipreach: 4:48am On May 27, 2017
Toketimt:

Shattapppp.... So u are not even ashamed that wike is commissioning an uncompleted project

Which one have you APC started and completed?
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by jeremiahxed(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2017
i think the photographer that took the pix of the new rivers state park don't try at all. although i was expecting wike to complete the mono rail or rainbow town project but this is not all that bad. i have seen the park
from afar before and i really love what he was doing. there are othere fun places not photographed in this pictures
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by bakynes(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2017
ipreach:

Which one have you APC started and completed?
You are asking didn't u see the Agodi park in Ibadan? I have lived in the UK for 4 good years, I have been to parks and that Ibadan park is world standard.
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by toltee4real: 8:03am On May 27, 2017
Commissioning an on-going project...........really mr project.

NextGovernor:

Don't let hatred kill you my broda. I pass Rumuola everyday and work is still ongoing in that commissioned park. That place has turned the face of Airforce to Rumuola bus-stop to a beautiful environment. Dredging of that water was still going on even when they were commissioning it and the water fountain is so beautiful. From the picture you posted. Can't you see that field is planted new and need much water on daily basis which might cause that area to be flooded.

Please stop all these nonsense and give us any tangible uncompleted project APC has brought to the Nation as the same 2years as Wike led PDP government.

Even if you are been paid for all these please use brain...
Re: Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:39am On May 27, 2017
Then they gave room for all the criticism. They should have completed the project before commissioning. Why commission an ungoing project?
NextGovernor:

Don't let hatred kill you my broda. I pass Rumuola everyday and work is still ongoing in that commissioned park. That place has turned the face of Airforce to Rumuola bus-stop to a beautiful environment. Dredging of that water was still going on even when they were commissioning it and the water fountain is so beautiful. From the picture you posted. Can't you see that field is planted new and need much water on daily basis which might cause that area to be flooded.

Please stop all these nonsense and give us any tangible uncompleted project APC has brought to the Nation as the same 2years as Wike led PDP government.

Even if you are been paid for all these please use brain...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.